Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.

That's the thing about conspiracies. You are delving deep into shit absolutely no rational person cares about.
Thats the problem. Nobody cares about rich people fucking kids.
Apparently, you are on of them.

Yeah, that's perfectly rational. Moron.
Apparently it is. Look at tony podestas artwork. Look at the witness drawings from kidnapped children.
It isnt my fault you choose to ignore your cult masters fucking kids.
Dumbass.
There is ALL KINDS of shit out there pinning these rich fucks to the wall.
And ALL you fucking hacks do is ignore it.
Ita fucking sad.
People like YOU are the reason hundred of thousands of kids go missing every fucking year never to be found.
Its people like YOU that choose to believe only certain people when its CONVENIENT

So you're some kind of anti-pedophilia activist. I too, am anti-pedophilia. So, what's the fucking problem, dickhead?
This is how nutters on both ends play the game: "If you criticize this, then you must be that".

So if you criticize/mock Q, you must be a pedophile! That's just sick, you big pedophile!

They want to put you on the defensive to control the conversation. Another of the many shared tactics of wingers.

Last edited:
When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.

That's the thing about conspiracies. You are delving deep into shit absolutely no rational person cares about.
Thats the problem. Nobody cares about rich people fucking kids.
Apparently, you are on of them.

Yeah, that's perfectly rational. Moron.
Apparently it is. Look at tony podestas artwork. Look at the witness drawings from kidnapped children.
It isnt my fault you choose to ignore your cult masters fucking kids.
Dumbass.
There is ALL KINDS of shit out there pinning these rich fucks to the wall.
And ALL you fucking hacks do is ignore it.
Ita fucking sad.
People like YOU are the reason hundred of thousands of kids go missing every fucking year never to be found.
Its people like YOU that choose to believe only certain people when its CONVENIENT

So you're some kind of anti-pedophilia activist. I too, am anti-pedophilia. So, what's the fucking problem, dickhead?
This is how nutters on both ends play the game: "If you criticize this, then you must be that".

So if you criticize/mock Q, you must be a pedophile. That's just sick!

They want to put you on the defensive to control the conversation. Another of the many shared tactics of wingers.
I havent mentioned q. I don't pay attention to q. Whoever it is has proven they are full of shit.
And you are the biggest runner on this site. As usual, you fail to realize you are exactly what you criticize.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

what a cop out from the both of you.

he had denounced it many times before. you know that.

how do you answer a question like, "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

lol ... how about 'i don't beat my wife'.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

and you fall into the trap.

and the story in the press is, "playtime denies beating his wife".

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

correct. and eventually he came up, "you're fake news".

but you people still reach back to the old shit, to try to gin up shit.

but, it is all shit you all know it.

donny also said that 'they love their country' & said one Q freakazoid, margorie taylor green - who has said racist & isamaphobic things & 9/11 CONspiracy nutter is a 'rising star' in the (R) party a while ago.... so he knows who they are & he'll cuddle up to anybody as long as they 'like him'.

so, you're dropping the nonsense about duke, to move on to other shit allegations?

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

it's all relative cartoon boy. the OP topic is about Q anon & how donny is lying about embracing extremist wackjobs with extremist views as long as they like him.

duke ... q anon .... pepe ....

yeah, and as you lose one argument, you move to another, never admitting that you lost and coming back to it later, dishonestly pretending that you don't remember getting your ass kicked before.

you people are disgusting in your tactics and your goals.

oh - can i ask you how much you CONtributed to the ' we build the wall' fund?

none, though I did seriously consider it. Me and the wife were really pushing on our financial goals at the time, so...

why do you ask?

just calibrating how dupable you really are & apparently you are all in; even if you couldn't afford it at the time.

you must be happy that you escaped that rip off. i believe that human sausage casing makes CONvict #10 coming straight outa donny's orbit.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

They like me very much.

If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

harmless? was the dude who went to that pizza parlor with an assault weapon ready to make swiss cheese outa people who might be there - harmless?

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

donny also said that 'they love their country' & said one Q freakazoid, margorie taylor green - who has said racist & isamaphobic things & 9/11 CONspiracy nutter is a 'rising star' in the (R) party a while ago.... so he knows who they are & he'll cuddle up to anybody as long as they 'like him'.

so, you're dropping the nonsense about duke, to move on to other shit allegations?

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

it's all relative cartoon boy. the OP topic is about Q anon & how donny is lying about embracing extremist wackjobs with extremist views as long as they like him.

yeah, and as you lose one argument, you move to another, never admitting that you lost and coming back to it later, dishonestly pretending that you don't remember getting your ass kicked before.

none, though I did seriously consider it. Me and the wife were really pushing on our financial goals at the time, so...

why do you ask?

just calibrating how dupable you really are & apparently you are all in; even if you couldn't afford it at the time.

you must be happy that you escaped that rip off. i believe that human sausage casing makes CONvict #10 coming straight outa donny's orbit.

Explain your logic. How do you go from considering supporting a cause to "dupable"?

The Wall would be a good idea. It should be done by the government. What part of this reflects poorly on the people that sent in money?

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

right? lol ....

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

why do you ask?

Explain your logic. How do you go from considering supporting a cause to "dupable"?

The Wall would be a good idea. It should be done by the government. What part of this reflects poorly on the people that sent in money?

because bannon's scam was to raise private funds & build the wall on private property - taking land without going thru the eminent domain process.

& you believed that was kosher?

donny lied about that too when he was asked if he supported what bannon was doing b4 he got caught.

funny ... just like he didn't give a damn about epstein & giselle's victims ( only wishing HER well) he doesn't give a damn about the dupes who bannon ripped off.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! you just can't fathom yer chosen one is only gold plated & tarnishing pretty badly by the day.

btw - i always have back up for anything i claim.

1277204969561755649.jpg

now tell me how you didn't hear it either. :heehee:

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?

I've met people close to as bad as he is. And it's not surprising that someone like him would seek office. But what's really surprised me is that so many people seem to think it's ok, that he's ok.
My (current) theory is this: This was never about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or religion or "limited government" for these particular people. What they have wanted all along was a brash, arrogant, nationalist strongman to rally behind. Just as we've seen before in world history. But further, his ultra-childish behavior is a big FUCK YOU for them, flipping the bird at a country and a world that has left them behind. He represents all their rage and frustration at how the world is changing.

For them, fuck conservatives. Fuck McCain, Jeb, Paul Ryan, Boehner, all of them. This is Trumpian populism, some weird, angry, white nationalist, hyper-Keynesian, isolationist, arrogant, pugilist madness, all represented by this terribly damaged child. Then, to make it even MORE weird, they still spray out these shallow pseudo-libertarian talking points that make no sense given how they rally behind Trump, their strongman. They're only lucky the Democratic Party has also turned into a shit show.

They may be lucky that Democrats suck. The country isn't - unless it inspires people to actually wake up and reject the two-party death pact.

The Democrats could have, should have, done the real political work of building a coalition. That means actually offering something to voters, instead of just extorting with them threats of the Trump boogeyman. I'd love to have an excuse to vote Democrat this time around. But they make that impossible because, rather than amend their platform to appeal to a broader base of voters, they insist on rolling the dice and pushing for as much of their agenda as they can get. They don't even try to offer libertarians a reason to vote Democrat - they just threaten more Trump if we don't.

Well, fuck them, and fuck Trump.

Last edited:

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?
It is almost like the media and their anonymous sources, or the New York Times. Never seen anything like it, never. Who would be diplomatic with them, that is outrageous.
Clumsy deflection noted. He is what he is. That's not a media-generated computer figure acting like that in front of the cameras.

But I'll grant you this: The media is horrified by what has happened to the presidency and the country. They're human.
Problem is, that politicians have been favorable to kind ears forever, so what is your actual point? Never seen anything like it, nope, never.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.

He tried for peace and failed. got it.

Hey, remember when you panic mongers were claiming he would start nuclear war? LOL!!!

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

right? lol ....

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

why do you ask?

because bannon's scam was to raise private funds & build the wall on private property - taking land without going thru the eminent domain process.

& you believed that was kosher?

I have don't have much experience with large real estate projects. And the payoff seemed worth some risk.

They like me very much.

I've met people close to as bad as he is. And it's not surprising that someone like him would seek office. But what's really surprised me is that so many people seem to think it's ok, that he's ok.
My (current) theory is this: This was never about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or religion or "limited government" for these particular people. What they have wanted all along was a brash, arrogant, nationalist strongman to rally behind. Just as we've seen before in world history. But further, his ultra-childish behavior is a big FUCK YOU for them, flipping the bird at a country and a world that has left them behind. He represents all their rage and frustration at how the world is changing.

For them, fuck conservatives. Fuck McCain, Jeb, Paul Ryan, Boehner, all of them. This is Trumpian populism, some weird, angry, white nationalist, hyper-Keynesian, isolationist, arrogant, pugilist madness, all represented by this terribly damaged child. Then, to make it even MORE weird, they still spray out these shallow pseudo-libertarian talking points that make no sense given how they rally behind Trump, their strongman. They're only lucky the Democratic Party has also turned into a shit show.

They may be lucky that Democrats suck. The country isn't - unless it inspires people to actually wake up and reject the two-party death pact.

The Democrats could have, should have, done the real political work of building a coalition. That means actually offering something to voters, instead of just extorting with them threats of the Trump boogeyman. I'd love to have an excuse to vote Democrat this time around. But they make that impossible because, rather than amend their platform to appeal to a broader base of voters, they insist on rolling the dice and pushing for as much of their agenda as they can get. They don't even try to offer libertarians a reason to vote Democrat - they just threaten more Trump if we don't.

Well, fuck them, and fuck Trump.
Well, the Democrats are in essentially the same boat, with most of the energy in the party with the loonies. The establishment Dems have managed to keep Bernie out twice now, but the Dems need to figure out what they're going to be, too.

I don't see a third party happening, so all I can hope for is that coalitions of brave, more moderate Dems and Republicans can take control. Otherwise this fucking madness continues. Back and forth, back and forth.

They like me very much.

It is almost like the media and their anonymous sources, or the New York Times. Never seen anything like it, never. Who would be diplomatic with them, that is outrageous.
Clumsy deflection noted. He is what he is. That's not a media-generated computer figure acting like that in front of the cameras.

But I'll grant you this: The media is horrified by what has happened to the presidency and the country. They're human.
Problem is, that politicians have been favorable to kind ears forever, so what is your actual point? Never seen anything like it, nope, never.
Trump's behaviors. His temperament. His words.

If you really don't know what I'm talking about, never mind.

3. We are angry about how the world has/is changing
What changes about the world are you angry about?

Primarily in my mind, in the context of Trump's election, the loss of jobs and with it the near impossibility of a traditional one income traditional family.

Loss of jobs? Unemployment was falling throughout the Obama administration and unemployment had fallen from double digits to 5.5%. There were 10 million jobs added under the Obama administration.

As for the impossibility of a traditional one income family, that's been long gone for decades. Corporate profits are far more important.

They like me very much.

Trump's behaviors. His temperament. His words.

If you really don't know what I'm talking about, never mind.

Trump has a course, even sometime vulgar and off putting manner. But beyond that his policies and actions are completely mainstream and reasonable.

The hysterical overreacction from the left, who have decided that they are now willing to use violence to achieve their goals, is the problem, not trump.

Forum List

Back