Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

We all know the left doesnt care about satanic shit and grown adults raping children. They avoid it like the plague because its their cult leaders that are doing it.
There is all kinds of shit out there that talks about it. It has been going on for millennia but it suddenly stopped because those same people said so.
The biggest conspiracy out there is that there isnt elite pedo rings and satanic shit going on.
Let me guess. Qanon told you that. Right?

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

what a cop out from the both of you.

he had denounced it many times before. you know that.

how do you answer a question like, "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

lol ... how about 'i don't beat my wife'.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

and you fall into the trap.

and the story in the press is, "playtime denies beating his wife".

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

correct. and eventually he came up, "you're fake news".

but you people still reach back to the old shit, to try to gin up shit.

but, it is all shit you all know it.

donny also said that 'they love their country' & said one Q freakazoid, margorie taylor green - who has said racist & isamaphobic things & 9/11 CONspiracy nutter is a 'rising star' in the (R) party a while ago.... so he knows who they are & he'll cuddle up to anybody as long as they 'like him'.

so, you're dropping the nonsense about duke, to move on to other shit allegations?

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

it's all relative cartoon boy. the OP topic is about Q anon & how donny is lying about embracing extremist wackjobs with extremist views as long as they like him.

duke ... q anon .... pepe ....

yeah, and as you lose one argument, you move to another, never admitting that you lost and coming back to it later, dishonestly pretending that you don't remember getting your ass kicked before.

you people are disgusting in your tactics and your goals.

oh - can i ask you how much you CONtributed to the ' we build the wall' fund?

none, though I did seriously consider it. Me and the wife were really pushing on our financial goals at the time, so...

why do you ask?

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Oh Brother.... once again not anything that matters.
meanwhile, on the other side of the fence.... we have 1,000's rioters/vandals/thieves running rampant in numerous cities and the Democrats have financed them/excused them AND praised them.
But by all means... the important thing here is Orange man bad.

:rolleyes-41:
Did Qanon tell you that?
Ever hear of the news? :rolleyes:
Yeah...over 1500 people have been arrested for the rioting and looting.

And nothing about our US congressmen or Senators supporting the violence...

Nor any of that qanon disinformation on who is funding these groups....
Umm bullshit.
A dem senator just said a few days ago the unrest needs to continue. Them saying the riots in Portland arent riots, they are peacefully protesting.
Donations to post bond for the arrested rioters etc.
Pay attention please.
Well do you mind post the link who is this democrat senator that said that?
In the passed I asked for a link of your BS you came out empty.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

Which is why the Orange Virus is a threat to our national security. Any asshole that butters him up can get the keys to our country. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, like, maybe, just maybe, there's a method to his madness, but nope, he's simply just a simpleton that craves adoration. Things make so much more sense after I internalized that.

We all know the left doesnt care about satanic shit and grown adults raping children. They avoid it like the plague because its their cult leaders that are doing it.
There is all kinds of shit out there that talks about it. It has been going on for millennia but it suddenly stopped because those same people said so.
The biggest conspiracy out there is that there isnt elite pedo rings and satanic shit going on.
Let me guess. Qanon told you that. Right?
Thats just called, "being Libertarian". Embarrassing, isn't it?

Remember... democrats know Bill Clinton is a pedophile and democrats shills and their msm knowingly cover for them.

If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be in the white house partying with epstien and all the democrats here would be defending them.

Clearly Q is alive, well and strong on USMB.

Not exactly a shock.

You seem to be assuming that anyone who talks about the problem of pedophilia must be a Q person.

Wrong. Q is a pysop. But that doesn't mean there isn't corruption and evil sickos, including some in high places.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

and the fake news media, just kept asking the same "question".

each time, creating the illusion that it was a valid question, when really it was the reporter, smearing the president as a wacist.

they are utterly vile bastards.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

Q is a pysop
"Say stupid things, and stupid people come running."

Experiment concluded.

I'm saying it's a scam. But apparently you disagree, so I'll keep in mind that you're a Q person.
Not sure where you got that. You are quite skilled at lying to yourself out loud. Now make sure to run back to the other thread to whine all night that people are misrepresenting you. Cause any bad behavior is okay, when baby jesus has your back.

Q is a pysop

Experiment concluded.

I'm saying it's a scam. But apparently you disagree, so I'll keep in mind that you're a Q person.
Not sure where you got that. You are quite skilled at lying to yourself out loud.

Yeah, you forgot about your post from 1 minute ago, huh? Don't post to me, please. I'm already tired of you from the other thread, I don't need more of your crap.

Q is a pysop

Experiment concluded.

Not sure where you got that. You are quite skilled at lying to yourself out loud.

Yeah, you forgot about your post from 1 minute ago, huh? Don't post to me, please. I'm already tired of you from the other thread, I don't need more of your crap.
I did not forget my post mocking QAnon, or your idiotic post that intentionally misrepresented me. But you seem to have forgotten that you have been whining like a little baby all day about people misrepresenting you.

They like me very much.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.

Forum List

Back