Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.

1647268469144.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.

Sucks that Mr. Potatoehead is President today, right?

Elections have consequences and stolen election have far graver consequences.

Stealing the election to put in Biden is arguable the best way to forever end the democrat Party in the USA

Retard levels of over simplification.

well it depends who’s in the oval office…if it’s someone besides the demafasict…i do nothing…the govt can handle the UK like they did the first two times

if it’s joey xiden, i get as many firearms as possible and do it myself

I'm lost. I'm not connecting the dots or seeing the comparison between if England invaded the USA and what's going on in the Ukraine. You will have to explain.

Wow, must have really hit a nerve. I didn't expect so much melting down so quickly.
As a liberal was I supposed to be offended by this? Funny we don't even know what the fuck you are talking about and you think we are "melting down" over it. LOL.

And thank god Trump isn't president. I would think the world was ending if he was. After that shitty first 4 years he was POTUS if this all was happening now I'd be really freaking out.

I like what Biden is doing. Nothing. What should he do? WWTD?

Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?​

Laugh my ass off. Then laugh some more.

well it depends who’s in the oval office…if it’s someone besides the demafasict…i do nothing…the govt can handle the UK like they did the first two times

if it’s joey xiden, i get as many firearms as possible and do it myself
Exactly. Thanks for admitting that your reaction to current events completely depends on who's in the white house. If a Democrat is in, freak out and act like it's his fault. If it's a Republican, flip flop and say it's not his fault.

As a liberal was I supposed to be offended by this? Funny we don't even know what the fuck you are talking about and you think we are "melting down" over it. LOL.

And thank god Trump isn't president. I would think the world was ending if he was. After that shitty first 4 years he was POTUS if this all was happening now I'd be really freaking out.

I like what Biden is doing. Nothing. What should he do? WWTD?

She/her/it was trying to be witty and trolling making an analogy between Ukraine and the USA

No not at all, I wish the democrat Party of JFK would return
Would you vote for it?

Hell, I wish the Dick Chaney Republicans were back. That's how far your party has sunk. It's anti American. Fascist. You guys wish you could install a Putin. And Trump wishes he could be a Putin. You guys would go along right? If it meant the end of the Democratic party, you'd install a dictator right?

Forum List

Back