Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?

She/her/it was trying to be witty and trolling making an analogy between Ukraine and the USA
I read it 3 times and I don't see the similarities or connection. I also don't see how she was slamming liberals but she seems to think we're freaking out over what she said when in reality, we're still trying to figure out the point she's trying to make.

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.
I check what century I woke up in. And I hope that they bring some decent fish and chips with them.

Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?​

Laugh my ass off. Then laugh some more.
This is making fun of Putin's justification. It's the same drivel Saddam Hussein used to justify invading Kuwait.

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.
jacknicholson-laugh.gif

If I were president I'd get the American people so angry about English Americans and we'd see hate crimes on British people skyrocket. Much like Trump did to Asian Americans.

Since the Queen has zero authority to do anything, I would laugh.

Lol, ok Russian puppet
Sucks that Mr. Potatoehead is President today, right?

Elections have consequences and stolen election have far graver consequences.

Stealing the election to put in Biden is arguable the best way to forever end the democrat Party in the USA
Lol, ok Russian puppet. Death to Russia and those who spread thier lies.

Exactly. Thanks for admitting that your reaction to current events completely depends on who's in the white house. If a Democrat is in, freak out and act like it's his fault. If it's a Republican, flip flop and say it's not his fault.
Well yeah....I believe one group has the ability to lead, and the other current crop of Demafascist like to be "more flexible"

Would you vote for it?

Hell, I wish the Dick Chaney Republicans were back. That's how far your party has sunk. It's anti American. Fascist. You guys wish you could install a Putin. And Trump wishes he could be a Putin. You guys would go along right? If it meant the end of the Democratic party, you'd install a dictator right?

You got your biden installation. He's on the same level as zelensky and putin.

We need to sanction the royal family, and the oligarch Richard Branson. We need to revoke Meghan Markle's passport and deport Prince Harry.

We need to cut off imports of British Petroleum and Rolls Royces. We need to remove the BBC from American cable.

Given that would a long trip across the ocean to get here and that it would be exceedingly difficult to keep their military supplied if they actually did make it across the ocean and land their forces here I wouldn’t freak out over it.

Given that would a long trip across the ocean to get here and that it would be exceedingly difficult to keep their military supplied if they actually did make it across the ocean and land their forces here I wouldn’t freak out over it.
We just need to talk the French navy into a blockade of Yorktown and we're all set.

Well yeah....I believe one group has the ability to lead, and the other current crop of Demafascist like to be "more flexible"
Trump was a horrible leader. The pandemic exposed the Emperor had no clothes.

You got your biden installation. He's on the same level as zelensky and putin.

Leaked Kremlin Memo Told Russian Media To Feature Lots Of Tucker Carlson: Report​

The Fox News host reportedly was the only Western journalist that Russia asked its state media to highlight.

Russia loves Fox News.

Carlson “sharply criticizes” the actions of the U.S. and NATO and their “negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine,” the memo said, per the news site.
Carlson is also critical of the “defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,”

Carlson has evidently landed in the Kremlin’s good books after consistently amplifying Russian propaganda on his show. On Thursday, ABC’s chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl reported that Carlson’s rhetoric was “almost a plagiarism” of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s.

In the days before Russia invaded Ukraine, Carlson defended Putin and questioned why he was expected to dislike him. “Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?” he asked.

Since the invasion, Carlson has blamed the U.S. for Russia’s attack and parroted baseless Russian conspiracy theories about secret American biological warfare labs in Ukraine.

He also complained that he was falsely accused of rooting for Russia. (He has openly admitted to doing so in the past.)
“Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” Carlson said in 2019. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

You're brainwashed dude!!!!

If Liz wants to subject those limey asses to A THIRD ASS KICKING, be my guest.

Forum List

Back