Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.
Will she take Harry and his Wife? And Neil Young? (-:

Trump was a horrible leader. The pandemic exposed the Emperor had no clothes.
um, well Russia wasn't invading Eastern Europe, the Afgan Govt still existed, and less people died from Covid under his watch, then Xiden....and he didn't have the three vaccines...he of course was helping them get developed in warp speed though.

So try again...dembot cult boy

um, well Russia wasn't invading Eastern Europe, the Afgan Govt still existed, and less people died from Covid under his watch, then Xiden....and he didn't have the three vaccines...he of course was helping them get developed in warp speed though.

Spin bullshit I won't even entertain. If you want to vote for Shitler go ahead.

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.
All those complaining about our illegal immigrants would be totally on board with this.

We need to sanction the royal family, and the oligarch Richard Branson. We need to revoke Meghan Markle's passport and deport Prince Harry.

We need to cut off imports of British Petroleum and Rolls Royces. We need to remove the BBC from American cable.
Remember what we did when the spilled oil all over our pristine waters? Nothin.

Wait! He didn't have 3 vaccines? What does that mean? How many did he have? And are you giving him credit for the vaccine? Then give him all the credit for the people who died because they didn't trust the vaccine and didn't wear masks and went to Trump rallies and died from covid.

This is what I mean about spin. You want to give him credit for developing the vaccine at warp speed but you won't give him credit for all the people who died because they didn't wear masks or get vaccinated?

Spin and bullshit.

Trump handed Biden a PANDEMIC just like Bush handed Obama a Great recession. I wonder what the next Republican president will hand us. WW3?

Leaked Kremlin Memo Told Russian Media To Feature Lots Of Tucker Carlson: Report​

The Fox News host reportedly was the only Western journalist that Russia asked its state media to highlight.

Russia loves Fox News.

Carlson “sharply criticizes” the actions of the U.S. and NATO and their “negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine,” the memo said, per the news site.
Carlson is also critical of the “defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,”

Carlson has evidently landed in the Kremlin’s good books after consistently amplifying Russian propaganda on his show. On Thursday, ABC’s chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl reported that Carlson’s rhetoric was “almost a plagiarism” of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s.

In the days before Russia invaded Ukraine, Carlson defended Putin and questioned why he was expected to dislike him. “Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?” he asked.

Since the invasion, Carlson has blamed the U.S. for Russia’s attack and parroted baseless Russian conspiracy theories about secret American biological warfare labs in Ukraine.

He also complained that he was falsely accused of rooting for Russia. (He has openly admitted to doing so in the past.)
“Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” Carlson said in 2019. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

You're brainwashed dude!!!!

I have no idea of what fox news does. I don't watch that junk either.

I have no idea of what fox news does. I don't watch that junk either.
Yea well you guys get your marching orders from them. They are in close communication with Trump. So don't even try that plausible deniability bullshit here. No one's buying it. You guys have the uncanny ability to throw anyone under the bus the moment they don't help your argument. Fuck you. You worship Fox even if you don't know it. Dumb fucker.

We shoot all The DemNazi Fascists first as they will run anyways, then we resurrect Paul Revere and have him ride across the country to tell everyone that The Lobsters are coming.

Then we hand out assault rifles to every man woman and child that can carry one.

I'm lost. I'm not connecting the dots or seeing the comparison between if England invaded the USA and what's going on in the Ukraine. You will have to explain.
Chill. Some on the right feel that since Ukraine was once part of Russia, it's ok for Russia to invade/take back their land. Hence the Op's analogy of Britain and the US.

After I recovered from my side splitting laughter?

Forum List

Back