Queen Elizabeth announces UK invasion of the US! What do you do?

Chill. Some on the right feel that since Ukraine was once part of Russia, it's ok for Russia to invade/take back their land. Hence the Op's analogy of Britain and the US.
Now I get it. Yes, Russia can do whatever it wants to those former USSR countries. Not going to start ww3 over it. Now if they attacked someone in the EU, that would be different.

As a liberal was I supposed to be offended by this? Funny we don't even know what the fuck you are talking about and you think we are "melting down" over it. LOL.

And thank god Trump isn't president. I would think the world was ending if he was. After that shitty first 4 years he was POTUS if this all was happening now I'd be really freaking out.

I like what Biden is doing. Nothing. What should he do? WWTD?

The exact opposite was happening when Trump was president. A good thing doncha’ think?

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.

Wrong.

The US is not an evil remnant the Polish aristocracy that ravaged Europe with Cossack hordes.

The US did want to break from the UK over illegal taxation without representation.
The Crimea and Donetsk did NOT want to leave Russia, and were forced to join the Ukraine against their will.

The US was not stealing from the UK like the Ukraine was stealing oil from Russian pipelines.

The US did not illegally confiscate any UK resources and attempt to ally with the UK enemies, in violation of treaties.
The Ukraine tried to join NATO, with the sole intent of putting NATO nukes on Russia's border.

The US did not break off negotiations with the UK, and instead sent Jefferson and Franklin to the UK in order to try to resolve it peacefully.
It was the Ukraine that deliberately declared war by cutting negotiations.

Do you want a one party system? You'd probably love Syria.

We are not supposed to be any party system.
Any and all parties are inherently corrupt.
A 2 party system is always actually a 1 party system, but just with more theatrics.
Instead we should only have a single open election without any party pretense at all.
Ranking would prevent the need for run offs.

Now I get it. Yes, Russia can do whatever it wants to those former USSR countries. Not going to start ww3 over it. Now if they attacked someone in the EU, that would be different.

No, that is not the point.
There is nothing wrong with defending a former USSR country is there they are the victim.
But the Ukraine is NOT the victim, and instead is the corrupt abuser who essentially declared war on Russia, forcing Russia to retaliate.
And it is likely the US deliberately maneuvered this into happening, just as we organized the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

Trump was a horrible leader. The pandemic exposed the Emperor had no clothes.

Partisan nonsense.
I am far left, anti-Trump, etc., but Trump did almost identical to all other western countries.
Trying to blame Trump for the mistakes of Fauci, is silly.

Wait! He didn't have 3 vaccines? What does that mean? How many did he have? And are you giving him credit for the vaccine? Then give him all the credit for the people who died because they didn't trust the vaccine and didn't wear masks and went to Trump rallies and died from covid.

This is what I mean about spin. You want to give him credit for developing the vaccine at warp speed but you won't give him credit for all the people who died because they didn't wear masks or get vaccinated?

Spin and bullshit.

Trump handed Biden a PANDEMIC just like Bush handed Obama a Great recession. I wonder what the next Republican president will hand us. WW3?
he had no vaccines. They weren’t released until december. geez dembot where you been?

Yet more people died under Covid Failure *Joe and he was handed the vaccine. What wardrobe is he wearing?
That's what Dump handed him yes a shit show.

Maybe we need a new president but that doesn't mean we bring 45 back again. He was the pits.

Only really bad POTUS' become 1 term presidents and you guys want to bring the suck job back? Sorry, Joe's better. I'll take Kamala over Don any day.

No, that is not the point.
There is nothing wrong with defending a former USSR country is there they are the victim.
But the Ukraine is NOT the victim, and instead is the corrupt abuser who essentially declared war on Russia, forcing Russia to retaliate.
And it is likely the US deliberately maneuvered this into happening, just as we organized the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.
LOL Spoken like a true Ruskie bot.

So, a smaller country like Ukraine with a lot to lose declares war on Russia?!!! So, shouldn't we be seeing Ukraine invading Russia instead of the other way around?

Wow, you guys either really suck creating effective propaganda or you really are a retard.

So, a smaller country like Ukraine with a lot to lose declares war on Russia?!!! So, shouldn't we be seeing Ukraine invading Russia instead of the other way around?

Wow, you guys either really suck creating effective propaganda or you really are a retard.

What he is saying is that Ukraine should have dug up some dirt on Biden when President Trump asked them to. They didn't and this is their punishment.

But you guys gave him credit. I think he was still the acting POTUS in December no?
yeah i give him credit for helping develop it

he had the three vaccines for about a month.

xiden had it the entire time and had more deaths.

Wrong.
Afghanistan did not invade Russia either.
The point was for the Ukraine to steal oil, violate treaties, murder ethnic Russians, try to get NATO nukes, etc., in order to force Russia to invade them. Defense is much easier, cheaper, and better for ambushes with stingers and javelin missiles.
It does not matter if the Ukraine was stupid for forcing this to happen, because all that Zelensky cares about is how much the US paid him personally, in order to do it.

Wrong.
Afghanistan did not invade Russia either.
The point was for the Ukraine to steal oil, violate treaties, murder ethnic Russians, try to get NATO nukes, etc., in order to force Russia to invade them. Defense is much easier, cheaper, and better for ambushes with stingers and javelin missiles.
It does not matter if the Ukraine was stupid for forcing this to happen, because all that Zelensky cares about is how much the US paid him personally, in order to do it.
<yawn> I don't think your meds are working. You may want to either up the dose or see if the doc can put you on something else. Good luck.

Do you babble on about how most of those people in the US are English speakers? Do you talk about how the country was historically part of the British Empire? Do you say it's because she loves her country? Do you call for more gun control laws? Do you laugh that a friend in need is a friend indeed?

Americans should learn a thing or two about their own politics from the Ukraine war.
/——-/

Attachments

• 475528D6-CFEA-44B4-BE79-EEC2E5FA0C5C.jpeg
    475528D6-CFEA-44B4-BE79-EEC2E5FA0C5C.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back