Queen Elizabeth Death Discussion Thread

Prince Charles cheated on Princess Diane with Camilla.
Charles is a knucklehead.
That probably embarrassed the Queen.
And Diana went out and got her a damned handsome Egyptian hunk. Check this out next to a picture of pucker puss Charlie!

1662675040884.png

Even when he was young, he looked like an inbred punkinhead!
1662675190491.png

16h0pr.jpg

What kinda shitbag takes an opportunity to bash Trump in a thread about Queen Elizabeth dying? A serious shitbag type, that's who.
She was repulsed by trump, but I agree it's not the right time to talk about that.

Mainly, I'm curious on how Trump can capitalize on her death?

Will Biden and Trump compete on the opportunity?
I'm sure Biden, Bush and Obama will be very respectful. Trump usually puts himself in the middle of everything, however inappropriate.

Elizabeth had Diana killed.
I was at a social occasion the night it happened, listening to some friends of mine who played live Egyptian music. A lot of the audience were Egyptian as well, and when they stopped the music to announce that Diana and Dodi were dead, all the Egyptians said the same thing.

The British Broadcasting Corporation Reports That Queen Elizabeth II Has Died.

Elizabeth was the second longest serving Monarch of Great Britain.

King Charles and Camilla the Queen Consort are expected to return to London tomorrow.
No, she was the longest-serving Monarch in British history. Only Victoria was close.

We have all witnessed an ending to an era. Many today who are alive cannot remember a time when Elizabeth was not Queen.

Stop with your TDS shit. Trump was very gracious to her.

Meanwhile we have your Potatohead that shit all over the Royal family and we had the worthless dumbass Negro visit her with his fat ass transsexual husband and that embarrassed the US.
No, he was a pig...pushing in front of her in the pass and review... but I'm sure she got a good lat at how he looked in his tux.... whoever dressed him was certainly trolling him.

Queen Elizabeth liked Trump she called him charmingly cheeky. Trump released a personal statement remarking on the passing of the Queen. Trump pays tribute to ‘grand and beautiful’ Queen Elizabeth II: ‘Nobody like her!’

The white house publicity office released a formal statement. Statement of President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden on the Death of Queen Elizabeth II - The White House
Cheeky in British language doesn't quite translate to cheeky in American language. Formally it means in prudence or irreverent, typically in up endearing or amusing way informally it means unplanned, rather self indulgent. Essentially she was being polite but made her point.

No, he was a pig...pushing in front of her in the pass and review... but I'm sure she got a good lat at how he looked in his tux.... whoever dressed him was certainly trolling him.
I have a friend who knows body language very well. She told me the queen could barely contain herself, but she did. Remember when Trump met the NATO leaders and they' we're all avoiding him, distancing themselves from him. Most of the shots of him were of him looking like a bump on the log, off by himself.
Same story there.

Cheeky in British language doesn't quite translate to cheeky in American language. Formally it means in prudence or irreverent, typically in up endearing or amusing way informally it means unplanned, rather self indulgent. Essentially she was being polite but made her point.
You are a Democrat dope.

No, she was the longest-serving Monarch in British history. Only Victoria was close.

We have all witnessed an ending to an era. Many today who are alive cannot remember a time when Elizabeth was not Queen.
I was so impressed with her, I bought four sets of her coronation coinage. They're beautiful coins. I don't care for their new money. They're lightweight excuses for coins.

I have a friend who knows body language very well. She told me the queen could barely contain herself, but she did. Remember when Trump met the NATO leaders and they' we're all avoiding him, distancing themselves from him. Most of the shots of him were of him looking like a bump on the log, off by himself.
Same story there.
Not like Biden wandering around with everyone pointedly ignoring him. Some said Biden needed a diaper change so bad he was noxious.

Forum List

Back