Queen Elizabeth Death Discussion Thread

Not like Biden wandering around with everyone pointedly ignoring him. Some said Biden needed a diaper change so bad he was noxious.
I thought that was you what you guys said about him when he visited the Pope. Now you're extending that to the queen too. You guys have to keep your lies straight. You're going to get as confused as trump is.

Post reported

Reported to whom? MI6?

121101_COMP_007_Connery.jpg.CROP.rectangle2-mediumsmall.jpg

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl

But she doesn't have a lot to say

But she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot

But I gotta get a bellyful of wine

Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah

Someday I'm going to make her mine

The Beatles

Maybe Chuck?
Just wondering if he’d think the name was cursed and go for another. Charles I had his head chopped off as the climax to the English Civil War and Charles II of the Restoration fame, was one of the biggest royal playboys of all time.

I thought that was you what you guys said about him when he visited the Pope. Now you're extending that to the queen too. You guys have to keep your lies straight. You're going to get as confused as trump is.
Biden fell asleep in front of the Pope. How humiliating.

Biden fell asleep in front of the Pope. How humiliating.
How is the best man at my brother's wedding and I passed out on the altar. Never did like ties, they always made me feel like I was being choked, haven't worn one since.Plan on getting cremated when I move on so I'll never have to wear a suit and tire ever again. The suit was old and undersized and the Catholic Church was very hot without air conditioning. S*** happens to everyone, no big deal to most people unless you think you're better than everyone else. Most of us are only human. I'm not ashamed of passing out. It is one of the things that makesme unique.

The end of an era.

RIP Queen Elizabeth.

Working as a mechanic during WW2

1662678898209.png

Queen Elizabeth II was the last real monarch of England. She knew what her job was and did it well. By virtue of having served in the position for more than 69-years, she was, quite literally, the world's Elder Statesmen. She knew everyone and had a vast repository of acquaintances that allowed her to play a subtle, yet effective, behind-the-scenes diplomat even in situations not concerning The Commonwealth.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of her offspring and extended family.

The remaining royals are tabloid fodder with lives that would embarrass a reality-TV star.

It is time to abolish the entire institution or, for those us not under command of The Royal Family, stop paying them any attention.

Longest serving monarch indeed!

70 years on the throne is not chopped liver.

Pretty historic if you ask me!:dunno:

The Royal Family exerts much power. Royalty within Euro nations have much power. They have a say with bankers, financiers and industrialists in global government.

Yeah, people look up to royalty, people like Trump get all excited in their pants about meeting such people.

It's good for the UK, especially, because people know who the monarch is, unlike Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc.

You are going to have to face facts, most folks are brainwashed, endlessly, their whole lives, to believe, that the monarchy is a good thing. I have no idea why our government schooling and consortium media has done this.

The fact of the matter is, the British monarchy is, and always has been, the prime mortal enemy of the American republic. I fail to understand how the American public forgets this.

In all probability, it was not the Clinton's, but the Queen herself, that had ordered the death, and kept all global media and global law enforcement from looking too deeply into this Epstein corruption.

I mean, when this hit the tele?

Yeah, no doubt she gave the order go take out Mr. Epstein, Andy can't hold up to a deposition.

:71:
You are delusional.

I don't know that I would call their head of state stable. They seem to change prime ministers like underwear. Plus, it seems like they can pretty much call an election whenever they want, can't they?

The queen was the head of state. The PM is not.

No, he was a pig...pushing in front of her in the pass and review... but I'm sure she got a good lat at how he looked in his tux.... whoever dressed him was certainly trolling him.
Brute would be a better word, since he acted crassly.

Queen Elizabeth II was the last real monarch of England. She knew what her job was and did it well. By virtue of having served in the position for more than 69-years, she was, quite literally, the world's Elder Statesmen. She knew everyone and had a vast repository of acquaintances that allowed her to play a subtle, yet effective, behind-the-scenes diplomat even in situations not concerning The Commonwealth.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of her offspring and extended family.

The remaining royals are tabloid fodder with lives that would embarrass a reality-TV star.

It is time to abolish the entire institution or, for those us not under command of The Royal Family, stop paying them any attention.
she was truly the last of the great ones.

This thread is about Queen Elizabeth's death. Any other attempts to derail it into discussions about Biden, Trump, or anyone else will be thread banned.

Forum List

Back