Question about Noah.

I made up nothing. I am quoting the Bible. They were perfect in their generations.
But let's get back to evolution. IF evolution is correct. If we all come from Mitochondrial Eve from Africa, why do I have blue eyes? When did she stop having black children and start having Chinese and Danish babies?
"Quoting" the bibles is pointless when it is the veracity of the bibles that is in question. The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.

Why "quote" the bibles when the Koran has superseded them. The Koran is true because the Koran says it is true.

And, You don't know your a** from page 8 about either:

Noah in the Old Testament, is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh). He is a highly important figure in Islamic history, as he is counted amongst the earliest prophets sent by God to mankind.[2] According to Islam, Noah's mission was to save a wicked world, plunged in depravity and sin. God charged Noah with the duty of preaching to his people to make them abandon idolatry and to worship only the One Creator and to live good and pure lives.[3] Although he preached the Message of God with immense zeal, his people refused to mend their ways, leading to his building of the Ark and the famous event of the Deluge, the Great Flood in which all the evil people of his time perished. The influence of Noah's preaching and prophet-hood spanned 950 years according to Quran.

Last edited:
They teach you in evolution school that we all come from 1 mitochondrial Eve/female and she was from Africa. So tell me where did the Asians, and Norwegians and my blue eyes come from?
I've never heard of evolution school. Did you hear that term at your madrassah?

lol, for the sake of moving to the question in my post, let's just say you were schooled in evolution where ever you went to school. Okay?
Now to the question:
If we all "evolved" from a common ancestor from Africa, how do you explain the Swedes?
You have more of a problem with the OP than Christians do.

What we know about Noah's sons is that one was fair skinned, and another one was darker.
That fact was important enough to be noted in the Bible. One may have taken after his dad. The other may have looked more like his mom. Because:
What we don't know about Noah's wife, and Noah's son's wives is their genealogy. All we know about them was that all of those lines of human DNA had never been corrupted.

Mitochondrial Eve, would had to have walked the globe and had sex with ?? every one she met ( except if she is the mother of all, where did ole blue eyed Swede come from to begin with and wouldn't that be incestuous and...)
and then she had all of their babies..... back in Africa, and they all fanned out from there.
Actually, the tales and fables of Noah, Arks and global floods have no substantiation beyond your need for them to be true.

yet he bolds the word THAT right next to the word fact as if the Noah story is a fact. Fucking stupid people.

He is a she, Sealy, and that's a fact. What I provided is in the Bible. And do I believe the Bible is factual? Yes. And are we discussing what is in the Bible, yes.
That is not the question. The question is, "If it happened, then how". My answer is, "It did happen, and here is how. You have no answer.

What Hollie said. And the fact is, most Christians admit that the Adam, Noah, Moses & Jonah stories in the bible are all just allegories. Why do they admit that? Because the stories are so wild they can't possibly honestly say they believe those things.

BUT, then ask them about virgin births and Jesus rising from the dead after being dead 3 days and they are so brainwashed they aren't able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out so are the Jesus stories.

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

I made up nothing. I am quoting the Bible. They were perfect in their generations.
But let's get back to evolution. IF evolution is correct. If we all come from Mitochondrial Eve from Africa, why do I have blue eyes? When did she stop having black children and start having Chinese and Danish babies?
"Quoting" the bibles is pointless when it is the veracity of the bibles that is in question. The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.

Why "quote" the bibles when the Koran has superseded them. The Koran is true because the Koran says it is true.

Noah in the Old Testament, is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh). He is a highly important figure in Islamic history, as he is counted amongst the earliest prophets sent by God to mankind.[2] According to Islam, Noah's mission was to save a wicked world, plunged in depravity and sin. God charged Noah with the duty of preaching to his people to make them abandon idolatry and to worship only the One Creator and to live good and pure lives.[3] Although he preached the Message of God with immense zeal, his people refused to mend their ways, leading to his building of the Ark and the famous event of the Deluge, the Great Flood in which all the evil people of his time perished. The influence of Noah's preaching and prophet-hood spanned 950 years according to Quran.

All that tells us is Islam is a spin off or knock off of Christianity.

We also know that 100 years after Jesus, the people who wrote the bible put in a bunch of prophecies that supposedly came true.

If you ask me the bible was purposely made up. No way someone wrote all that and believed it. What amazes me though is that they expected anyone else to believe it.

Maybe people were dumber back then. In fact we know they were. They were very superstitious and didn't know shit about science.

My question is how does a person today still believe as you do? I suspect you don't really believe that shit. If you did you'd be a fucking nut. I assume that the fact that an intelligent person holds an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalize world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

If you ask me...
No one's asking you........
But my daily walk with our Father isn't altered one bit by your lack of one.

And most Christians believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. And God does not lie. Christ himself said that the OT is God's word. Therefore a Christian can believe with confidence that if God said it happened there is no reason to believe otherwise. For those Christians that aren't sure, read and believe what it says, and leave the conjecture to the non-readers.

And don't tell Hollie the Quran is a knock off. She'll have a stroke.

Last edited:
If you ask me...

And most Christians believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. And God does not lie. Christ himself said that the OT is God's word. Therefore a Christian can believe with confidence that if God said it happened there is no reason to believe otherwise. For those Christians that aren't sure, read and believe what it says, and leave the conjecture to the non-readers.

Actually, you seem the one with stroke symptoms. You reacted with typical fear and loathing at the suggestion that the Koran was the perfection of corruption within Christianity.

You should consider converting to the religion that has superseded yours.

Did you realize that the OT is actually Hebrew scripture that was co-opted by the inventors of Christianity?

For blasphemy and perverting the words of Moses God's wrath will know no bounds.

For blasphemy and perverting the words of Moses God's wrath will know no bounds.
Oh my. The Christian version of ISIS has arrived.

Oh my. The Christian version of ISIS has arrived.
You are using God's word to kill God's children.

it would appear its a result of the effect the sun has upon human skin over many generations.......evolution is a theory that explains the development of new species.....I don't believe that Africans are a different species than Caucasians........
Your silly "sun theory" does not work in timeframes of a 6,000 year old planet.
but only you and the Rev. Phelps believe in a 6000 year old planet.....
Actually, your silly "sun theory" timeline identifies your embrace of the 6,000 year old planet suggested in the bibles.
lol....I would love to see you lay that out as a logical argument......how does my theory that humans' skin darkens in relation to the effects of the sun in their geographical area demonstrate that I believe in a 6000 year old planet........
lol... try proof reading your comments before you post them on public discussion board.....
how does that keep people from lying about them?.....

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Great question. The answer proves evolution.
I've never argued against evolution......I've argued against the silly things that folks like you pretend it proves, such as human beings and mushrooms having common ancestors......or life crawling out of mud puddles.....
Clearly, you should not argue against evolution because you understand nothing of. Your repeated "mud puddles" theory suggests you're spending way too much time at Harun Yahya.
tell me then, what do you believe life crawled out of?.....
Tell me, then. What are they telling you at Harun Yahya?
come on Hollie.......what did life crawl out of?......tell us what you believe in.......

They teach you in evolution school that we all come from 1 mitochondrial Eve/female and she was from Africa. So tell me where did the Asians, and Norwegians and my blue eyes come from?

lol, for the sake of moving to the question in my post, let's just say you were schooled in evolution where ever you went to school. Okay?
Now to the question:
If we all "evolved" from a common ancestor from Africa, how do you explain the Swedes?

What we know about Noah's sons is that one was fair skinned, and another one was darker.
That fact was important enough to be noted in the Bible. One may have taken after his dad. The other may have looked more like his mom. Because:
What we don't know about Noah's wife, and Noah's son's wives is their genealogy. All we know about them was that all of those lines of human DNA had never been corrupted.

Mitochondrial Eve, would had to have walked the globe and had sex with ?? every one she met ( except if she is the mother of all, where did ole blue eyed Swede come from to begin with and wouldn't that be incestuous and...)
and then she had all of their babies..... back in Africa, and they all fanned out from there.
Actually, the tales and fables of Noah, Arks and global floods have no substantiation beyond your need for them to be true.
contrasted with all the substantiation of mud puddles and crawling life.....

If you ask me...

Actually, you seem the one with stroke symptoms. You reacted with typical fear and loathing at the suggestion that the Koran was the perfection of corruption within Christianity.

it would have been so much easier for you to simply post "oh, I fucked up about what the Koran said about Noah, thank you for correcting my sorry ass".......

Now to the question:

contrasted with all the substantiation of mud puddles and crawling life.....
All of the biological sciences contradict your 6,000 year old earth nonsense.

If you ask me...

it would have been so much easier for you to simply post "oh, I fucked up about what the Koran said about Noah, thank you for correcting my sorry ass".......
You're having difficulty accepting the absurdities of Ark tales.

Great question. The answer proves evolution.
I've never argued against evolution......I've argued against the silly things that folks like you pretend it proves, such as human beings and mushrooms having common ancestors......or life crawling out of mud puddles.....
Clearly, you should not argue against evolution because you understand nothing of. Your repeated "mud puddles" theory suggests you're spending way too much time at Harun Yahya.
tell me then, what do you believe life crawled out of?.....
Tell me, then. What are they telling you at Harun Yahya?
come on Hollie.......what did life crawl out of?......tell us what you believe in.......
Come on fundie man.....what do they tell you at Harun Yahya?...... tell us about a 6,000 year old earth.....

Forum List

Back