🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question about the shooting today - What symbols need to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
The shootert apparently was racist against whites, and hated heterosexuals. We learned from Charleston that the confederate flag was responsible for his actions, and flags were taken down, Amazon removed any item with that certain flag. Will they be doing it for symbols that motivated this guy?

The shootert apparently was racist against whites, and hated heterosexuals. We learned from Charleston that the confederate flag was responsible for his actions, and flags were taken down, Amazon removed any item with that certain flag. Will they be doing it for symbols that motivated this guy?
_67630942_mandela_nogame.jpg

Excuse me libs, but you were admanant that the cofederate flag caused Charleston. What's different here?

What gun laws could be passed given the charleston shooter couldn't legal purchase a gun? Do you want mentally ill gays banned from owning guns?

Excuse me libs, but you were admanant that the cofederate flag caused Charleston. What's different here?

What gun laws could be passed given the charleston shooter couldn't legal purchase a gun? Do you want mentally ill gays banned from owning guns?
The difference here is that he was waving a cell phone and a gun. Are you suggesting we ban them?

Which shooting? This is Gun Culture Amurrika, you have to specify.

Was there a tranny shooting? :dunno:

According to his manifesto, he loved Obama, so this one would be appropriate.

Fortunately, there is no need to ban it, nobody's buying that guys B.S. anymore.

0003193.jpeg

That fake Nova in your avi...

Why would you ban anything?

I dunno. What symbols represent gays and hippes? I just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back