🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question about the shooting today - What symbols need to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had employees that left in the manner this guy left, I'd have an alert out until this fucker died.

How about these?

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

How about these?

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th
Why would you ban them?

I would ban them because of what they represent, because I could, and because well darn, it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it would make me feel good about myself, and it would give me a feeling like I've done something good for the world.

I'm mocking you. Can you tell?

Why didnt he go find him some KKK to kill....I hear they are all over......According to libs....

How about these?

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th
Why would you ban them?

I would ban them because of what they represent, because I could, and because well darn, it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it would make me feel good about myself, and it would give me a feeling like I've done something good for the world.

IOW.....something or something like that.

Obama, Sharpton the Democrat party and the "onlyCertainblacklivesmatters" NEED to be banned and shunned.

The shootert apparently was racist against whites, and hated heterosexuals. We learned from Charleston that the confederate flag was responsible for his actions, and flags were taken down, Amazon removed any item with that certain flag. Will they be doing it for symbols that motivated this guy?

What a dopey OP.

The shootert apparently was racist against whites, and hated heterosexuals. We learned from Charleston that the confederate flag was responsible for his actions, and flags were taken down, Amazon removed any item with that certain flag. Will they be doing it for symbols that motivated this guy?

What a dopey OP.
He is a dope but he has a point. Maybe they can outlaw suits?

150826-bryce-williams-1130a-_ebe6467bb8ae4186964a73b47edeb0d8.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

_67630942_mandela_nogame.jpg

You guys keep bringing up the democrats and their racism in these posts.....odds are..the shooter voted democrat...so he was a racist killer.......of the democrat party...

You guys keep bringing up the democrats and their racism in these posts.....odds are..the shooter voted democrat...so he was a racist killer.......of the democrat party...

Better than "odds are", the guy was chastised by management for wearing an "Obama 2012" campaign sticker while reporting on the election from a Virginia polling location...the journalistic ethics violation was cited as playing a part in his termination from the station.

_67630942_mandela_nogame.jpg

What does that have to do with race? You do realize there are white dems right?

How about these?

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th
Why would you ban them?

Reeeeally --- you want to ban recycling?

Weird.

How about these?

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th
Why would you ban them?

Reeeeally --- you want to ban recycling?

Weird.

I don't recycle, everything goes in a trash bag and everything goes to the dump, where it eventually ends up in a deep hole. Recycling only makes someone else money, at the expense of me having to separate everything.

He was an affirmative action hire. Most of them are gay minorities who will murder you if you don't bow down to their wishes.

Why would you ban anything?

Tell us about your sig line, then?

What a dopey OP.

you agree with taking down the confederate battle flags, monuments and desecrating confederate soldiers graves??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back