🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question about the shooting today - What symbols need to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ban rainbow flag!!!
I completely agree, rainbow flags make you accept people and we can't have that now can we?

Does THIS FLAG ALSO make you accept people?

isis_flag.jpg

Why would you ban them?

I would ban them because of what they represent, because I could, and because well darn, it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it would make me feel good about myself, and it would give me a feeling like I've done something good for the world.

I'm mocking you. Can you tell?

Reeeeally --- you want to ban recycling?

Weird.

I don't recycle, everything goes in a trash bag and everything goes to the dump, where it eventually ends up in a deep hole. Recycling only makes someone else money, at the expense of me having to separate everything.
That means you are a sociopath.

LOL, really? I'm not done yet. Here are some more hate-symbols I'd banish from the face of the earth...

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

....and the most hateful symbol of all, the one which has been responsible for the murders of over 50 million Americans since 1973...

th

I bet I could find a shitload more by referencing this list. May they all choke on a bag of dicks:

List of progressive organizations - SourceWatch
If only you had some kind of power right? :laugh:

Excuse me libs, but you were admanant that the cofederate flag caused Charleston. What's different here?

What gun laws could be passed given the charleston shooter couldn't legal purchase a gun? Do you want mentally ill gays banned from owning guns?
The difference here is that he was waving a cell phone and a gun. Are you suggesting we ban them?
No, he is suggesting you idiots are retarded apes, he is correct.
Monkeys frequently try to project their monkey traits onto humans. Other monkeys fall for it all the time. I'd suggest you stop being a monkey and use your brain....whatever you have left after centuries of inbreeding.

Delete all people that look like this.... It's the LIBERAL WAY!!!!

vester-lee-flanagan.jpg
depressed and crazy people?

You left out DemocRAT voters!
that's because most all nut job are republican Christian white guys between 30 and 55 years of age.
Most nut jobs are dim witted welfare thugs, thug.

All nut jobs are not white. Youre racist.
You are the racist, slug.

Excuse me libs, but you were admanant that the cofederate flag caused Charleston. What's different here?

What gun laws could be passed given the charleston shooter couldn't legal purchase a gun? Do you want mentally ill gays banned from owning guns?
The difference here is that he was waving a cell phone and a gun. Are you suggesting we ban them?
Monkeys frequently try to project their monkey traits onto humans. Other monkeys fall for it all the time. I'd suggest you stop being a monkey and use your brain....whatever you have left after centuries of inbreeding.
Stfu retarded chimp.

According to his manifesto, he loved Obama, so this one would be appropriate.

Fortunately, there is no need to ban it, nobody's buying that guys B.S. anymore.

0003193.jpeg

Bingo. Bryce wore this symbol On Air As A Reporter during the election. Clearly, this is an extremist symbol which should be banned.

Why would you ban them?

I would ban them because of what they represent, because I could, and because well darn, it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it would make me feel good about myself, and it would give me a feeling like I've done something good for the world.

I'm mocking you. Can you tell?

Reeeeally --- you want to ban recycling?

Weird.

I don't recycle, everything goes in a trash bag and everything goes to the dump, where it eventually ends up in a deep hole. Recycling only makes someone else money, at the expense of me having to separate everything.
That means you are a sociopath.

LOL, really? I'm not done yet. Here are some more hate-symbols I'd banish from the face of the earth...

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

....and the most hateful symbol of all, the one which has been responsible for the murders of over 50 million Americans since 1973...

th

I bet I could find a shitload more by referencing this list. May they all choke on a bag of dicks:

List of progressive organizations - SourceWatch
Well, I certainly sense a pattern here.

depressed and crazy people?

that's because most all nut job are republican Christian white guys between 30 and 55 years of age.

Youre the racist. You monkey.

Stfu retarded chimp.
Make me monkey lice eater.

Stfu retarded chimp.
Ok, you are a monkey live eater, retarded chimp.

Youre the racist. You monkey.
You are the racist, monkey lice eater.

Stfu retarded chimp.
Ok, you are a monkey live eater, retarded chimp.
That was pretty dumb even for a cave monkey of your status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back