🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question about the shooting today - What symbols need to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's because most all nut job are republican Christian white guys between 30 and 55 years of age.
Most nut jobs are dim witted welfare thugs, thug.

All nut jobs are not white. Youre racist.
You are the racist, slug.
Youre the racist. You monkey.
You are the racist, monkey lice eater.
I cant be a monkey. I'm not white like you. I dont grow a furry pelt, have small lips, or small dick like a monkey. You better be careful. I heard that the lice were immune to medication.

Most nut jobs are dim witted welfare thugs, thug.

I cant be a monkey. I'm not white like you. I dont grow a furry pelt, have small lips, or small dick like a monkey. You better be careful. I heard that the lice were immune to medication.
You are black, therefore a monkey, and a moron.

Only whites are monkeys. I just proved how you look much more like a monkey than any Black person. Go shave the hair off your back and maybe I will pretend you are human.

Only whites are monkeys. I just proved how you look much more like a monkey than any Black person. Go shave the hair off your back and maybe I will pretend you are human.
You didn't prove anything other then you being a retarded lib.

Go down to the zoo like I did and look at the white people at the monkey exhibit if you dont believe me. You cant even tell the difference. The behavior is the same as well as the physical aspects I pointed out. The only thing missing is a tail but I heard white people sometimes grow them as well. Must be that neanderthal DNA you guys have.

Go down to the zoo like I did and look at the white people at the monkey exhibit if you dont believe me. You cant even tell the difference. The behavior is the same as well as the physical aspects I pointed out. The only thing missing is a tail but I heard white people sometimes grow them as well. Must be that neanderthal DNA you guys have.
White people are there looking at you. Go deal your drugs and pimp your whores.

The only white people looking at me are white women. White guys avert their eyes and turn pink. I dont deal drugs or pimp whores. Thats no way to talk about your white women. Not all of them are on drugs or whores. Some of them are very nice ladies. Youre such a monkey! :laugh:

The only white people looking at me are white women. White guys avert their eyes and turn pink. I dont deal drugs or pimp whores. Thats no way to talk about your white women. Not all of them are on drugs or whores. Some of them are very nice ladies. Youre such a monkey! :laugh:
I am not talking about white women apelicker.

White women are white people too. Of course you are not talking about white women because you know they prefer a real Black god like me over your pasty recessive skin and little monkey dick.

White women are white people too. Of course you are not talking about white women because you know they prefer a real Black god like me over your pasty recessive skin and little monkey dick.
You are a fat white faggot living in your grandmothers basement. The only thing women like about you is that you never leave the basement.

You are a fat white faggot living in your grandmothers basement. The only thing women like about you is that you never leave the basement.
White is probably the worst state a human can be in. Sorry but for all your hoping and wishing I was a monkey like you I'm not. I'm a Black god. The epitome of life on this planet. Ask your women. They will tell you whats up if they are being honest with you.

Thread is infested with monkeys. It's run it's course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back