• A ruse by organized religion

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A good faith giving of money back to God/His Church

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Is your google button broke.

No, I just am not going to waste time trying to find something I already know doesn't exist.

Every study on pedophile priests have found they were in fact, pedophiles. Amazing.
Only about 200 of them fit the description of pedophiles. They went to jail. The rest were homosexuals doing what homosexuals do. One offs. I'd tell you to look at the data but I already have.

Well, the thing is, if God loves a willing, cheerful giver, why do Church Leaders have to ask for money? At that point, you're being bullied or guilted into it. No?

Since membership is voluntary, asking is the main way to alert the congregation of needs, for one, and unless you're the treasurer, most aren't going to know when and how much is needed, what the future plans are, etc.. It's not like a govt., where they can just take whatever they want when they want, so hence the advertising. Why anybody thinks this is something sinister is the mystery here.

No, I just am not going to waste time trying to find something I already know doesn't exist.

Every study on pedophile priests have found they were in fact, pedophiles. Amazing.

What they found was that they were overwhelmingly homosexuals preying on boys, a common thing with homosexual males; they go for jobs and positions with power over kids, and the priesthood is a prime target, just as Boy Scouts, teaching, and 'social work' is. You, of course, are just trying to peddle this as something other than just typical homosexual depravity.

Only about 200 of them fit the description of pedophiles. They went to jail. The rest were homosexuals doing what homosexuals do. One offs. I'd tell you to look at the data but I already have.

The last undercover investigation and bust of NAMBLA also documents they will rape little girls, too, when little boys aren't available, so these deviants also account for molestation of girls as well. It's a myth that homo males are exclusively only attracted to other males, that's just their main focus, not their exclusive focus.

If God wants the money.......He can take it
God loves a cheerful giver....
He wants us to give because we are happy to
Pedophiles have expense too.

Yes, and they relied on the 'Gay Rights' movement and advertising in homosexual magazines for recruiting members and raising money, something Democrats like to support and protect.
FYI, the gays rights movement has nothing to do with pedophiles. Now you know.

Now we know you'll shill for pedoes. The 'gay rights' movement loves its pedo contingent, which is why their sicko fronts were part and parcel of it organizations from the beginning.

Is it commanded by God, or is it optional?

If optional, what makes a tithe different from an offering?
It was their custom to pay back someone for helping them out. That they has given them a tenth of their crops or cattle to repay them. But if they had received help ten times from that someone. That they must become their slave, because they doesn't own nothing anymore after giving away what they had own. Because 10 times 10% is 100%. Like when the Hebrews had tested God ten times in the wilderness. So then they couldn't repay Him for their wrong doings because now He owns everything that they had owned. And so they doesn't has nothing to offer Him.

Genesis 28:22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”

Genesis 14:20 And praise be to God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand.” Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

Numbers 14:22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times—

Matthew 18:22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

Matthew 18:32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’

the-little-drummer-boy-o.gif

No, dude, you made a claim, it's your job to substantiate it.

The Catholic Church is a nest of perversion because when you eliminate people with healthy sexuality - gays and straights - all you are left with are the perverts.

What they found was that they were overwhelmingly homosexuals preying on boys, a common thing with homosexual males; they go for jobs and positions with power over kids, and the priesthood is a prime target, just as Boy Scouts, teaching, and 'social work' is. You, of course, are just trying to peddle this as something other than just typical homosexual depravity.

Well, here's the thing.

Most other institutions that attract pedos tried to weed them out.

The Catholic Church just moves them from parish to parish without warning the congregation why Fr. Bob just got moved over. Fr. Bob who really wants to work with the teens!

No, dude, you made a claim, it's your job to substantiate it.

The Catholic Church is a nest of perversion because when you eliminate people with healthy sexuality - gays and straights - all you are left with are the perverts.
I did. The John Jay Report.

If you want to call homosexuals perverts, that's your call. But they were just doing what homosexuals do, have one off affairs. The pedo's went to prison. 200 hundred of them. The other 4,500 were like you. Just gay.

I did. The John Jay Report.

Okay, doesn't say what you claim it says...

John Jay Report - Wikipedia

The John Jay report found that 81% of the victims were male; and of all the victims, 22% were younger than age 10, 51% were between the ages of 11 and 14, and 27% were between the ages of 15 and 17 years

So essentially, 19% of the victims were female. That blows your claim about 4600 being gay and 200 being straight pedophiles right out of the water.

Of course, a pedophile isn't gay or straight, he's a pedophile.

The other 4,500 were like you. Just gay.

sorry, dude, I'm straight. Hate to burst your fantasies like that.

I just fucking hate religion. So I support abortion rights, gay rights, teaching evolution and anything else that pisses the religious assholes off.
giphy.gif

What will really pissed us off, if you put your thumb up your bottom and twirl it around. And now that will get us very pissed off at you.

If God wants the money.......He can take it
God loves a cheerful giver....
He wants us to give because we are happy to
Pedophiles have expense too.

Yes, and they relied on the 'Gay Rights' movement and advertising in homosexual magazines for recruiting members and raising money, something Democrats like to support and protect.
FYI, the gays rights movement has nothing to do with pedophiles. Now you know.
And the problems the Catholic Church experienced from the 1950's through the 1980's was a homosexual problem and not a pedophile problem. Now you know.
Actually, the preists were preying on kids. Even YOU know that.

Forum List

Back