Question for Democrats: Will spewing out hatred be your strategy for the next four years?

Question for Democrats: Will spewing out hatred be your strategy for the next four years?

It was for the last eight. (Actually for much longer than that.)

What's really getting them, is that this time it didn't work.

And they are completely flummoxed. They have no idea what to do next, so they just keep doing the same thing that got them kicked out of office this time: Spewing the same hate, lies, and insults against those who disagree with them.

It's actually a good thing. Because as long as they keep doing it, they are guaranteeing the same outcome for the next election, and the next etc.

And since it's the only tactic they've ever used in living memory, all they can do now is keep repeating it over and over, hoping for a different result next time.

I think you're going to alienate yourselves even more from the American people. They will see your hate and want no part of it. For your own sakes, you should rein in the hatred and start acting like normal people.
Our hate? :lol: Nice Projection there.

I think you're going to alienate yourselves even more from the American people. They will see your hate and want no part of it. For your own sakes, you should rein in the hatred and start acting like normal people.
Seemed to have worked for Republicans for the last 8.

Khmer Rouge democrats are those who have hearts filled with hate, and heads filled with shit.

Hatred is the basis upon which democrats make their lives. Racism is one of the most common forms of hate for democrats.

For example, the hatred the Khmer Rouge has for white people:

{And Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, said Democrats need to offer “training” that teaches Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white.”}

DNC Chair Candidates Lambaste White People During Forum

Hate defines the left, it is the motive power that fuels them.

What hatered? Example ?

Hate is the ONLY thing you Communists offer the nation, Timmy.

{"White Women Failed Hillary Clinton. They Also Failed Other Women", "White Women Sent a Terrible Message on Tuesday", "Blame White Women for Country's Failure to Shatter Glass Ceiling" and "White Women Sold Out the Sisterhood and the World". Maybe even the galaxy and the universe.}

Stop Hating White People and Maybe They’ll Vote for You

What was the Conservative strategy for the past eight years? Did Sen. Mitch McConnel say his prime political effort was to help President Obama achieve a second term? Did Rush Limbaugh say "I hope he succeeds!"?

How did spewing hate work out for you politically?

What was the Conservative strategy for the past eight years? Did Sen. Mitch McConnel say his prime political effort was to help President Obama achieve a second term? Did Rush Limbaugh say "I hope he succeeds!"?

How did spewing hate work out for you politically?

Well, considering the Dems have pretty much lost all power, pretty good I'd say!

They're not even a major political power anymore.

Yet, by repelling Obamacare a lot of people will loose their jobs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Did you care about all of the people in healthcare that lost their jobs when Obama shoved the ACA down our throats?

Nah, they'll figure out, in two years when they get their ass kicked in the midterms that it ain't work'n.
We don't have to do anything. It's what you do the next two years that'll win us the next midterms

I guess you have your head under your pillow the last few weeks and haven't heard about all the jobs being created since Trump won. Kroger just announced today they are hiring 10,000 new FULL TIME employees now that the maobamacare mandates are going away. Thats just the beginning. You whiny little bitches ain't got a chance.
Ha ha! Kroger's and MCD already hiring stupid! For 9.50 hr. Great jobs.

Gm laying off 2000. Did you see that?
GM Announces 7,000 U.S. Jobs, Builds Off Strong Track Record

Nah, they'll figure out, in two years when they get their ass kicked in the midterms that it ain't work'n.
We don't have to do anything. It's what you do the next two years that'll win us the next midterms

I guess you have your head under your pillow the last few weeks and haven't heard about all the jobs being created since Trump won. Kroger just announced today they are hiring 10,000 new FULL TIME employees now that the maobamacare mandates are going away. Thats just the beginning. You whiny little bitches ain't got a chance.

No, I didn't see that, it will be temporary, they'll be selling more cars once these other folks get back to work.
On Kroger wages? I doubt that.

When/if the economy gets better Kroger will have to start paying better. But your way former GM employees will be flooding the market so Kroger can hire them cheap. So wages are going down because no one is going to pay those 2000 people what GM was paying them.
What GM employees?

No, I didn't see that, it will be temporary, they'll be selling more cars once these other folks get back to work.

When/if the economy gets better Kroger will have to start paying better. But your way former GM employees will be flooding the market so Kroger can hire them cheap. So wages are going down because no one is going to pay those 2000 people what GM was paying them.

GM shouldn't be paying what GM is paying them. How does it make sense to pay people 60-100 thousand a year to make a product for a 40 thousand a year society?
Same with Obamacare. The folks in government hired to sell it make 80K plus a year...

Basically we are paying through the nose for those government employees....who by the way... make more than most all other corporate workers in the marketplace.

The election of Trump started a time of exaggerated crudeness. It's what you wanted, and now you have it. The main thing to look for is what that dumb cheeto is able to accomplish, because it's all on him, and he has no excuses.

Soooo, are you clever enough to understand that you just supported the OP? Nahh. I don't think you are.

Are you clever enough to see how that orange clown has increased confrontation and unbending rhetoric? He, and his idiots need to understand that bullying will be returned in kind. Are you saying the sentiment of that little song isn't accurate and reasonable? It's all you now. No more hiding behind furniture and tripping someone trying to work for the citizens as they round the corner. Show us what you got. We'll be watching and pointing out your shortcomings.

The MSM has been the bully from day one. They have lied in an unending effort to deligitimize the trumpsters election. Thus they deserve every bit of pushback they get. They opened the ball, they will reap the whirlwind because of it.

What hatered? Example ?

Hate is the ONLY thing you Communists offer the nation, Timmy.

{"White Women Failed Hillary Clinton. They Also Failed Other Women", "White Women Sent a Terrible Message on Tuesday", "Blame White Women for Country's Failure to Shatter Glass Ceiling" and "White Women Sold Out the Sisterhood and the World". Maybe even the galaxy and the universe.}

Stop Hating White People and Maybe They’ll Vote for You
And don't forget Michael Moore. " women who voted republican hate themselves".

What GM employees?

Your information is old?

Dear Trump: Please save my GM factory job in Lordstown, Ohio

Robert Sheridan is a 40-year-old GM worker who voted for Donald Trump. He can barely contain his excitement about Inauguration Day, even though it will be a rough day for him on a personal level.
He's one of 2,000 GM factory workers losing their jobs on Friday, the same day that Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president.

So how many jobs has Trump added to the economy? None. He's negative 2000 right now.

And earlier today someone bragged that Kroger is adding jobs. Big fucking deal you losers. Those are $10 hr. jobs.

Ah, I see the Bush years are back.

What GM employees?

Your information is old?

Robert Sheridan is a 40-year-old GM worker who voted for Donald Trump. He can barely contain his excitement about Inauguration Day, even though it will be a rough day for him on a personal level.
He's one of 2,000 GM factory workers losing their jobs on Friday, the same day that Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president.

So how many jobs has Trump added to the economy? None. He's negative 2000 right now.

And earlier today someone bragged that Kroger is adding jobs. Big fucking deal you losers. Those are $10 hr. jobs.

And you ignore the fact that obummers net contribution was to turn full time jobs into masses of part time service sector jobs, that pay less than that.

Yes, it will be. And that's sad, because they could have tried to work with Trump a bit. Trump actually leans Left on some issues. There was room for compromise. Trump's now gonna approach it the way Obama did. He's gonna focus solely on delivering for his supporters. That's what Obama did very successfully. Obama even boasted publicly about not needing Republicans to do what he wanted. He joked about the Republicans riding in the back, and having his pen & phone. And now, Trump has that pen & phone. He really doesn't need to work with Democrats. I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying that's the way it is these days.

Let's be real, Bipartisanship is dead. I think it ended with Obama's Presidency. I think George W. Bush really did try to reach out to Democrats during his tenure. But they responded with awful hate rhetoric like labeling him 'Hitler' and 'Racist.' They refused to work with him. I really do believe Obama changed the game. He went it alone, and got just about everything he wanted. He got virtually his entire agenda through. That's the new template. Trump will take the same approach. It is kinda sad they can't work together anymore, but it is what it is i guess.

Last edited:
Yes, it will be. And that's sad, because they could have tried to work with Trump a bit. Trump actually leans Left on some issues. There was room for compromise. Trump's now gonna approach it the way Obama did. He's gonna focus solely on delivering for his supporters. That's what Obama did very successfully. Obama even boasted publicly about not needing Republicans to do what he wanted. He joked about the Republicans riding in the back, and having his pen & phone. And now, Trump has that pen & phone. He really doesn't need to work with Democrats. I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying that's the way it is these days.

Let's be real, Bipartisanship is dead. I think it ended with Obama's Presidency. I think George W. Bush really did try to reach out to Democrats during his tenure. But they responded with awful hate rhetoric like labeling him 'Hitler' and 'Racist.' They refused to work with him. I really do believe Obama changed the game. He went it alone, and got just about everything he wanted. He got virtually his entire agenda through. That's the new template. Trump will take the same approach. It is kinda sad they can't work together anymore, but it is what it is i guess.
It is long forgotten that Bush took office having appointed a very conservative cabinet — and then set himself the task of getting a major piece of legislation passed through bipartisan means. He teamed up with Teddy Kennedy on the No Child Left Behind Act. Conservatives hate that bill like poison.

9/11 and its aftermath changed the partisan dynamic Bush had sought to kick into gear, but until then, he was aiming to win re-election as a bipartisan problem-solver. This is what I found. I You know when I think bipartisanship died? The moment the tea party became a force. It took the Republica further right they already were and stopped any type of cooperation.

What GM employees?

Your information is old?

And you ignore the fact that obummers net contribution was to turn full time jobs into masses of part time service sector jobs, that pay less than that.

Now, now....be fair

Obama had one great achievement: the election of Donald Trump

Forum List

Back