Question for Democrats

If Hillary's Health Fails, Who should replace her?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I said, Bernie Sanders. My reason: It is clear to me he won the nomination but it was taken (stolen) from him. I don't believe the Democrats didn't realize just how unpopular Hillary Clinton is with the American people. She isn't electable and the fabricated polls have not fooled the American people. They know that Trump is winning by a landslide. The arena's are packed to the doors at Trump rallies while reports about Clinton's rallies have been carefully guarded by the media because the turn out for her has been very poor.

Throughout the campaign the media has done their best to hide this truth by photo-shopping pictures of her rallies, protecting her from public scrutiny, trying to prevent people inside the DNC from filming the empty seats and so forth... It would seem to be the only fair thing to do. To let Bernie Sanders replace her in the event her health continues to decline...
Even though Bernie definitely had the majority of peon votes, it was the Super Delegates who anointed the vagina candidate, because the liberal elites KNOW better than the stupid democrat voters. Why else did Jonathan Gruber say "all Liberal Voters were stupid" for allowing Obamacare to go through? Bernie would be eaten alive by Trump, just like Shrillery will, because the MAJORITY of US citizens don't want a stinkin Commie ruining this country for 4 more years.
my good are you dumb. how many super delegates do you think there were? if your answer is less than 3.78 million you don't have a point.
my good are you dumb.
You do realize that you just failed to make your case

I said, Bernie Sanders. My reason: It is clear to me he won the nomination but it was taken (stolen) from him. I don't believe the Democrats didn't realize just how unpopular Hillary Clinton is with the American people. She isn't electable and the fabricated polls have not fooled the American people. They know that Trump is winning by a landslide. The arena's are packed to the doors at Trump rallies while reports about Clinton's rallies have been carefully guarded by the media because the turn out for her has been very poor.

Throughout the campaign the media has done their best to hide this truth by photo-shopping pictures of her rallies, protecting her from public scrutiny, trying to prevent people inside the DNC from filming the empty seats and so forth... It would seem to be the only fair thing to do. To let Bernie Sanders replace her in the event her health continues to decline...
Even though Bernie definitely had the majority of peon votes, it was the Super Delegates who anointed the vagina candidate, because the liberal elites KNOW better than the stupid democrat voters. Why else did Jonathan Gruber say "all Liberal Voters were stupid" for allowing Obamacare to go through? Bernie would be eaten alive by Trump, just like Shrillery will, because the MAJORITY of US citizens don't want a stinkin Commie ruining this country for 4 more years.
my good are you dumb. how many super delegates do you think there were? if your answer is less than 3.78 million you don't have a point.
how many super delegates do you think there were? if your answer is less than 3.78 million you don't have a point
It seems that you are totally clueless when it comes to the delegates of elections. But then I understand why, by how you present your sentences.

my good are you dumb.
You do realize that you just failed to make your case
phone post. mistakes are made.

how many super delegates do you think there were? if your answer is less than 3.78 million you don't have a point
It seems that you are totally clueless when it comes to the delegates of elections. But then I understand why, by how you present your sentences.
it seems you are. you claim that bernie had the majority of the 'peon votes' and yet it's clear he didn't - by about 3.78 million or so.

so how did those super delegates change anything?

Forum List

Back