Question for Iraq war supporters

Simple alright, simply not true. Again, if Bush lied so did Clinton, Hillary and most of Clintons white house. All the Intel agencies in the world all were liars as well. Almost every Democratic leader in Congress at the time of the vote and before were all liars as well. Even the Un were liars.

Didn't know the Clinton's invaded Iraq....:cool:

Um. and it wasn't ALL the intel agencies...they were all using the same evidence..all it took was the US to say yes to it and everybody believed it. There was no cross checking...in a day and age where satellites can read car number plates, I'm sure they would have been easy to spot. And will all that "intel" I'm sure the WMDs were easily found - whoops, oh, that's right, they weren't...

Trust you to like the answer - one of the worst examples trying to prove a point I've seen in a long time...

No the worst would be you claiming that because Bush , with the help and agreement of Congress starting a war is proof he lied and somehow excuses the exact same words from all the Democrats and people around the world, that would be the worst example.

Sure, and they were so sure they invaded fuckface....:eusa_liar:

Totally beside the point, but while we ARE on the subject, THEY were so sure they VOTED to authorize Bush to invade. Pelosi, Reid, Kerry, Clinton, the names go on. Bill Clinton spoke before the Invasion in support of the president, as did Gore, Albright and other members of the Clinton White House. They have been quoted numerous times on this board.

A person doesn't have to have irrefutable proof to be without doubt.

That is the plain truth of the entire matter.....This truth is irrefutable !

And we have quoted all the democrats that said EXACTLY the same thing, making them all liars as well, RIGHT? Making all the intel agencies around the world liars also? Making the UN liars for running a program when they knew no weapons existed?

And, I've told you already you geriatric colostomy bag, I'd get rid of every democrat that voted for war. Do I need to send over a nurse with a cup of pills and some geritol to make that any clearer?

INTEL? oh, you mean the INTEL that worked INTO the wardrum march or the evidence that DIDNT fall into line, eh joe wilson?

Read the transcript of the UN address. It was the influence of bush's "you are with us or against us" semi-threat that prodded 1441. Otherwise, pussies like you would never have had a reason to hate Frnace for damn near 4 years with your lame ass freedom fries schtick.

Hey, feel free to post evidence otherwise, you old fool. I can return the shit talking with an extra scoop if thats all you want to achieve here.

Simple....to the point...and explained plainly enough that even a moron like mm should be able to understand....

or even a pinhead like alpha1 to believe!

I bet you don't split hairs when your babysitter says they are going to, without a doubt, not dangle your child over the balcony.

A person doesn't have to have irrefutable proof to be without doubt.

That is the plain truth of the entire matter.....This truth is irrefutable !

I disagree. I would never say I have no doubt about something unless I had irrefutable proof because I'd look like a real plonker if my "no doubt" attitude didn't turn out to be so...And guess what Bush looks like now (not that he didn't look like that in the past anyway!)

And, I've told you already you geriatric colostomy bag, I'd get rid of every democrat that voted for war. Do I need to send over a nurse with a cup of pills and some geritol to make that any clearer?

INTEL? oh, you mean the INTEL that worked INTO the wardrum march or the evidence that DIDNT fall into line, eh joe wilson?

Read the transcript of the UN address. It was the influence of bush's "you are with us or against us" semi-threat that prodded 1441. Otherwise, pussies like you would never have had a reason to hate Frnace for damn near 4 years with your lame ass freedom fries schtick.

Hey, feel free to post evidence otherwise, you old fool. I can return the shit talking with an extra scoop if thats all you want to achieve here.

The only senile moron here is you. Once again if Bush lied so did a hell of a lot of other people.

Ohh and I was not aware that the US controlled all those other Countries intel agencies. What secret crystal ball do you have that tells you that?

And we have quoted all the democrats that said EXACTLY the same thing, making them all liars as well, RIGHT? Making all the intel agencies around the world liars also? Making the UN liars for running a program when they knew no weapons existed?

Liars? no. Ignorant fools who were led to war like a sheep running from a shelty? yes.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT ID GET RID OF EVERY DEMOCRAT THAT VOTED FOR WAR?

jesus fucking christ. is this your mantra today? Doyou really think that EVERYONE has the same lapdog dedication to political party that you do?

Liars? no. Ignorant fools who were led to war like a sheep running from a shelty? yes.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT ID GET RID OF EVERY DEMOCRAT THAT VOTED FOR WAR?

jesus fucking christ. is this your mantra today? Doyou really think that EVERYONE has the same lapdog dedication to political party that you do?

So Bush lied, but the others were just "mistaken"? And I assume then that if Hillary gets the nomination for President you won't be voting for her?

Totally beside the point, but while we ARE on the subject, THEY were so sure they VOTED to authorize Bush to invade. Pelosi, Reid, Kerry, Clinton, the names go on. Bill Clinton spoke before the Invasion in support of the president, as did Gore, Albright and other members of the Clinton White House. They have been quoted numerous times on this board.

BILL clinton said as much in the 90s when intel was relevant. Quote him saying as much in the run up to the iraq war and then remind me what his relevant status is to voting for war.

and AGAIN, dipship, say it with me:

"I WOULD ALSO GET RID OF EVERY DEM THAT VOTED FOR WAR"

maybe the nurse can help you mouth out the syllables.

So Bush lied, but the others were just "mistaken"? And I assume then that if Hillary gets the nomination for President you won't be voting for her?

Bush's intel was more current and he had access to it. The others followed what he said because they believed him. He actually SAW the intel, right? Did the others who voted for it see the ACTUAL briefings??

The only senile moron here is you. Once again if Bush lied so did a hell of a lot of other people.

Ohh and I was not aware that the US controlled all those other Countries intel agencies. What secret crystal ball do you have that tells you that?

No, BUSH lied and the rest of congress were mislead by the patchwork intel that the administration provided. It's just like his post-UN claim that 1441 claimed that iraq had WMDs... DESPITE HIS ENTIRE FUCKING UN SPEACH.

indeed, you braindead waste, it sure is smart to insinuate that the US didn't hve any influence over the nations who DID jump when he said hop, isnt it? Would you like me to pick out his responses to those who refused to hop on board or is it almost nappy time? I mean, i'd hate to make you miss Matlock just to read quotes from your presidential hero.

Bush's intel was more current and he had access to it. The others followed what he said because they believed him. He actually SAW the intel, right? Did the others who voted for it see the ACTUAL briefings??

Let me remind you that ALL US congress members in both houses have access to the same and if they want different intel reports the President has. The President can not control the information they receive in anyway shape or form.

So not only did they have access to the same reports, briefings and pictures, they could ask for more and different takes on it.

No, IM voting for Barak or Ron Paul you dumb son of a bitch. Is ther anything else you'd like to assume before Rick the orderly reminds you of sponge bath time?

And, since everyone else had LIMITED ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE I guess you'll have to admit that, yes, the rest of them were MISLEAD by your asshole in chief.

Shit, did you get apple sauce on your shirt while reading that?

No, BUSH lied and the rest of congress were mislead by the patchwork intel that the administration provided. It's just like his post-UN claim that 1441 claimed that iraq had WMDs... DESPITE HIS ENTIRE FUCKING UN SPEACH.

indeed, you braindead waste, it sure is smart to insinuate that the US didn't hve any influence over the nations who DID jump when he said hop, isnt it? Would you like me to pick out his responses to those who refused to hop on board or is it almost nappy time? I mean, i'd hate to make you miss Matlock just to read quotes from your presidential hero.

Your a moron, you do not even know how our Government works. Congress is not limited to what the President tlls them, they can and do ask for independent briefs, independent analysis and reports from other sources.

Now if it is your claim that all the leaders of the Democratic party chose to NOT avail themselves of that information, then prey tell why would you be happy they now run our Congress?

Further your claim that the US could brow beat other countries into lying for us is retarded on its face, that worked real well at getting a UN resolution passed now didn't it retard.

No, IM voting for Barak or Ron Paul you dumb son of a bitch. Is ther anything else you'd like to assume before Rick the orderly reminds you of sponge bath time?

And, since everyone else had LIMITED ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE I guess you'll have to admit that, yes, the rest of them were MISLEAD by your asshole in chief.

Shit, did you get apple sauce on your shirt while reading that?

Hey dumb shit, Congress does not have "limited" access. Perhaps you should go take a few classes on how our Government actually works. You might have enough functioning brain cells left to retain some of the knowledge.

Forum List

Back