🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those that support sanctuary cities/states.

As i posted several times here. I know tons of businesses and business owners and farmers. These where I based my facts and opinions when it come to this topic.

The economy is booming. Without these illegals the economy will not be this good especially here in California the 6th largest economy of the world. That’s a fact.

California Crops Rot as Immigration Crackdown Creates Farmworker Shortage
The farmers have brought it on themselves if they are not using the H2A visa as there is no limit on the amount of workers they can bring in.

Your opinion is not factual and basing what you claim as facts on the few people you know isn't a large enough pool to make a claim on.

So lets look at your link
It’s unclear exactly how widespread the labor shortage is for farmers throughout the country, which would have a bigger impact on prices consumers pay. Ultimately, drought and flooding have a more significant impact on farms. Low oil prices could also offset any impact of the worker shortage.
What? Its unclear how widespread the labor shortage is? Drought and flooding have a bigger impact? Oil prices can offset worker shortages?

Looks like opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I suggest you don't claim opinion as fact as it always comes back to bite you.

Your opinion is based from what you read. My opinion is based from reality and experience with real farmers and business owners. I already explained myself how dumb is H2A program is.
LMFAO What you think and what you see is based on you perceived notions in specific areas. Your opinion is based on your very limited circle of friends.

Whether you think the H2A is stupid or not has no bearing, it is there for the specific purpose of farmers to use, and if they fail to use it then it is there failure and nobody else's. I am a business owner in the Landscape industry and I have no problem getting white/black guys who all have legal documents (as I use E-verify) to work for me. SHRUG

Limited circle of friends? Really?

Are you telling just because you a landscaper you know more about labor force than me? You are funnier than I thought. Talking about limited.

I never said H2A was stupid. It’s just not cost effective. If you think you are accurate then we should not have a shortage of illegals here in California and Arizona. You probably don’t even know a single farmer.

Let me repeat it again. Hiring a people via H2A will require for the farmer to provide.
1. Board and lodging.
2. Corral them making sure they don’t escape.
3. Responsible for sending them back.
4. Some form of health care assistance.
5. Some form of clothing.
6. Do you honestly believe an H2A individual that came all the way from India or Philippines etc etc will fly here just to pick strawberries? These farmers will send their best educated kids here to seek better living aside from farming. That’s a fact.

So what the point when there are illegals everywhere?

I have not met a single farmers in Asia or India that are rich.

You can shrug however you want but it is what it is.

I have not seen black and white landscapers for a very long time. Few blacks probably in Los Angeles ghetto.
I’m talking about Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside County.

I’m pretty sure you probably don’t even know the labor shortages of rebuilding Houston after Harvey and Irma in Florida.
I don't know if you grasp what I stated and the links I showed. You on the other hand have shown nothing in regards to the "labor force". You have espoused what you claim is from your friends and their business practices, hardly indicative of the actual labor force. SHRUG

Actually farmers are hiring H2A visa holders via employment agencies.
Home
and
https://www.manta.com/c/mb4dd4m/h2a-placement-services-inc

So while you show what the farmer would have to do directly related to himself hiring the H2A, you, as usual, fail in knowing anything about the issue. LMFAO

Again, you demonstrate a small section of the US: I’m talking about Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside County. and try to exclaim it is indicative of the entire labor force. You really need to get out more.

Do you understand or even know why there were labor shortages in Florida and Houston?

You don’t have a grasp of what the reality is.
Do you expect me to give you a link of how many general contractors, plumbers, farmers, hospitals, bars & restaurants, franchises, titi bars, day care, clubs, landscapers, roofers, janitorial services, temp. agencies, city inspectors, developers, manufacturing business owners I know? From California, Arizona, Nevada, Portland, Washington, Hawaii, New York to Florida?

Dude you are not dealing with a lightweight. It’s funny that ignorant people like you don’t even know that people like me exist. You know my company if I told you.

Of course I know what is going on in Houston and Florida. For you to have an information you use a Google. I don’t.

Farmers I talked on regular basis knows several farmers all over the country and they told them the same thing. Because I’m sensitive to this subject I asked them those questions. H2A cost more money. Period. And it’s so hard for you to grasp the reality. True farmers hire some H2A because of illegal shortages if possible they try hard to avoid that because it’s not cost effective. That’s a fact. I never said they never hire H2A.

You are trying to minimize the counties I know that I have not seen a white or black landscapers for a long time. Maybe you are not aware that is mostly the Southern Ca. Compared to your very limited area of one city. Very funny.

How should illegal immigration be controlled? It seems that the mindset of the sanctuary city/state crowd is that once a person arrives illegally (or over stays a visa), that person should be welcomed to stay, establish permanent residence, become legally employed, receive government services, acquire a driver’s license, enroll children into public schools, and eventually seek citizenship and have the right to vote. In other words, the illegal immigrant is to be granted all the rights, benefits and protections as legal immigrants. How can we control immigration if we don’t treat illegal immigration as a crime and allow illegal immigrants to simply blend into our society? Also, if you believe we should have open boarders making all immigrants legal, just say so!

You are conflating a number of separate issues.

Sanctuary city policies do not "establish a permanent residence", or allow immigrants to become legally employed.

That’s funny. There are slaughterhouse here and I don’t see anyone but Hispanics.
Oh yes guarantee you 100% they will be missed if those illegals are gone.
I don’t see 16 or even 25 yo white boys or girls working in restaurants as buss boys here. They don’t even work at McDonald’s. Kids are not the same like it used to be. Get that straight.

Did you research what happened in Alabama?

Where are you getting your opinions?
So are you assuming because they are Hispanics then they are also illegals? Sure seems you are associating there heritage to them being illegally here. SMFH

Up here in Northern California white boys and girls are working as bus boys and dishwashers in local restaurants. I have 2 McDonalds within 2 miles of where I live, the people working in them have every color of skin tone one could imagine, and they all speak English without accents. :SHRUG:

Maybe you should actually research the subject verse reading headlines and basing your opinion off things you don't seem to adept at truly knowing.

LOL. I’m not assuming anything because of their looks. I talked to my friends that are business owners from different categories just about everything. From how much they get paid, who work harder Mexicans or Salvadorians or Guatemalans or where they live etc etc.

I know several McDonald’s owners and restaurants. Do you mind telling me where that McDonald’s in northern Ca you are telling me? I know some of them in that locations.
Kids now are so different now compared from a long time ago.
Sure you are, your claims are based on your limited sample, the few people you know. Hell I have kids in high school and out of high school that send me resumes for jobs they want, at least 3 a week. With the equipment I use and my insurance requirements I am limited who I can hire. There are 2 McDonalds along Highway 65 between Rocklin/Roseville and Sheridan, both have high school kids of all colors working in them, so does the Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Subway, Togos, Red Robin, Panda Express, Carls Jr, etc.

Nah! You are saying kids applying jobs to your landscape. So what happened to the your older employees with experience? I have not seen a black and white landscapers for a very long time let alone kids.

Sure there are places in America that employ kids. I never said ALL.
Nothing happened to my older employees, they still work for me. My climber is Black and from Barbados, my groundsman are white. My youngest worker is 23, my oldest is 53. You inferred kids weren't working in these places, at least now you are admitting they do work in fast food and various other industries.

I never said the entire nation. Again kids are not the same like it used to be. You are giving me an example based from your very limited experience in your area in one city.. As I said repeatedly I know McDonald’s franchises owners. It’s very hard to find a reliable kids now a days. They have different kinds of mentality. You go to different city where majority are blacks but workers are Hispanics. You go to car washes about 99% Hispanics. etc etc etc.

There are several documentaries broadcasted all over why and where there are no white and black Americans workers in a certain areas.

Georgia has had the same problem for years:

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

Migrant workers still in need

"Crops went untended as the season's harvest began, and more than $1 million a day vanished as the human-fueled agricultural harvest machine of migrant labor in the United States stalled."

Ben Carson's Immigrant Visa Idea Favored By Farmers As Nation's Crops Rot

It's been an issue in Alabama for years as well and some say this is a problem nationwide (and has been for as long as the crackdowns have been going on):

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Crops rot while Trump-led immigration backlash idles farm work
If they used the H2A visa, then there would be no problems for them, they would have all the labor they need since there are no annual caps for the H2A nor is there a limit to how many a single farmer can bring in.

1. Illegals are here and they need to work instead of relying from welfare. Why is that so bad?
2. If it’s easier and cost effective to hire H2A don’t you think all of them could have done that?

Your opinion does not reflect the reality.
1) Illegals are here, and they need to be removed. Then we don't have to worry about if they are or not receiving welfare or tax refunds they aren't entitled to via the ITIN they file with.

2)Doesn't matter if its easier or cost effective, it is what is at their disposal they refuse to use. Maybe they should mechanize and they won't have to deal with field labor ever again. SHRUG

My opinion does reflect reality, as I showed, your limited samples don't represent anything outside of your limited samples. Do you really think there are illegals working in naked/titi bars and hospitals? SMFH

1. Based from your very limited experience. You have no clue the importance of illegals contribution to California’s economy. You have no clue. Get real.

2. You own a business? Really?
Running a business cost effective is VERY important just incase you don’t know what you are talking about.

Based from I heard from you have very limited knowledge of labor force. Your opinion does not reflect reality.
I never said illegals work at titi bars and hospitals. I just gave you the examples the scopes of my experience in the labor force. Not from a landscapers.
1. Illegals aren't contributing to Californians economy, they use more in services then they contribute. SHRUG

2. Yes, my own business. That's right you need to be cost effective when running a business. SMFH

Your labor force experiences seem to frequent industries that don't have illegals working in them. SHRUG

1. This is exactly what you are trying to imply from the beginning. Trying to minimize the importance or impact of these illegal contributions to California’s economy.
You are telling me of the millions illegals we have in California they just sit there and waste tax dollars money. All of them are not receiving freebies. Lots of them also pay taxes that they will never see benefits.

Yes I can tell you 100% they contributed a big chunk to California’s economy. Without them I can assure you that California’s economy will not be this good.

2. If you really own a business. How many times I have to tell you that hiring H2A was not cost effective for the farmers? Yet you keep insisting H2A was good for the farmers.

3. True. Again but I know business owners that hired lots of illegals from different categories because they can’t find others that will not do the jobs.

Do you expect me to give you a link of how many general contractors, plumbers, farmers, hospitals, bars & restaurants, franchises, titi bars, day care, clubs, landscapers, roofers, janitorial services, temp. agencies, city inspectors, developers, manufacturing business owners I know? From California, Arizona, Nevada, Portland, Washington, Hawaii, New York to Florida?
No, I expect you to grasp what has been stated and shown. Illegals are not a majority of workers in any industry, and yes citizens do work in every aspect of every industry.

Dude you are not dealing with a lightweight. It’s funny that ignorant people like you don’t even know that people like me exist. You know my company if I told you.
You're right, I'm not dealing with a lightweight, I'm dealing with a moron that doesn't comprehend basic English. SMFH

Of course I know what is going on in Houston and Florida. For you to have an information you use a Google. I don’t.
Really? You have no idea what I have or who I know or where I go to work.

Farmers I talked on regular basis knows several farmers all over the country and they told them the same thing. Because I’m sensitive to this subject I asked them those questions. H2A cost more money. Period. And it’s so hard for you to grasp the reality. True farmers hire some H2A because of illegal shortages if possible they try hard to avoid that because it’s not cost effective. That’s a fact. I never said they never hire H2A.
Again you show you don't comprehend anything I stated or showed, your stuck on your stupid talking points.

You are trying to minimize the counties I know that I have not seen a white or black landscapers for a long time. Maybe you are not aware that is mostly the Southern Ca. Compared to your very limited area of one city. Very funny.
Northern California is not at all like Southern California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, etc. Again you completely missed the point.

So are you assuming because they are Hispanics then they are also illegals? Sure seems you are associating there heritage to them being illegally here. SMFH

Up here in Northern California white boys and girls are working as bus boys and dishwashers in local restaurants. I have 2 McDonalds within 2 miles of where I live, the people working in them have every color of skin tone one could imagine, and they all speak English without accents. :SHRUG:

Maybe you should actually research the subject verse reading headlines and basing your opinion off things you don't seem to adept at truly knowing.

LOL. I’m not assuming anything because of their looks. I talked to my friends that are business owners from different categories just about everything. From how much they get paid, who work harder Mexicans or Salvadorians or Guatemalans or where they live etc etc.

I know several McDonald’s owners and restaurants. Do you mind telling me where that McDonald’s in northern Ca you are telling me? I know some of them in that locations.
Sure you are, your claims are based on your limited sample, the few people you know. Hell I have kids in high school and out of high school that send me resumes for jobs they want, at least 3 a week. With the equipment I use and my insurance requirements I am limited who I can hire. There are 2 McDonalds along Highway 65 between Rocklin/Roseville and Sheridan, both have high school kids of all colors working in them, so does the Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Subway, Togos, Red Robin, Panda Express, Carls Jr, etc.

Nah! You are saying kids applying jobs to your landscape. So what happened to the your older employees with experience? I have not seen a black and white landscapers for a very long time let alone kids.

Nothing happened to my older employees, they still work for me. My climber is Black and from Barbados, my groundsman are white. My youngest worker is 23, my oldest is 53. You inferred kids weren't working in these places, at least now you are admitting they do work in fast food and various other industries.

I never said the entire nation. Again kids are not the same like it used to be. You are giving me an example based from your very limited experience in your area in one city.. As I said repeatedly I know McDonald’s franchises owners. It’s very hard to find a reliable kids now a days. They have different kinds of mentality. You go to different city where majority are blacks but workers are Hispanics. You go to car washes about 99% Hispanics. etc etc etc.

There are several documentaries broadcasted all over why and where there are no white and black Americans workers in a certain areas.
That's right you never said the entire nation, you limited yourself to the LA area after it was pointed out that it is not indicative of the rest of the US, which you then claimed you knew people all over the US and you can get info from them on all things. And then you make the stupid claim once again. What you may have in LA is not indicative of the rest of the US. SMFH

Several documentaries saying no whites or blacks working in certain areas? LMFAO Try watching those documentaries again and listen to them very carefully, you may realize your claim here is that of your miss understanding of Basic English Comprehension.

Incorrect. Some has green cards that’s been here for decades but the percentage is extremely very low. The % you are talking about doesn’t reflect the reality. Farmers don’t have much choices but use the available labor they have for several decades.
H2A visa is more expensive than using the illegals because you have to corral them making sure they don’t escape, provide food and housing and some forms of clothing. Why bother when you can hire existing people?
Some of these H2A people coming from Asia don’t even show up to their assigned sponsors. They just disappear from the airport.

A long time ago maybe 10 years or so kids in my neighborhood cuts grass, clean pools and wash cars etc. Today not a single one of these kids can be seen except Mexicans just like my gardener for 5 years. I pay him $145 a month to maintain my lawn 3 times a month no more than 45 minutes each time. Even if we as a whole want to hire Americans. Where are they?

I know several people that own home care where they converted their houses to take care old people here in Ca, Ar, and Hawaii. No a single white or black Americans but ONLY Mexicans or Asians are available making from $12 to $18/hour with overtime.
Incorrect? Yet you post no link for your support as to percentages, just your opinion based non-sense.
Most illegals do not work in agriculture — only about 4 percent of the illegal-immigrant population is employed in farming. In no state is farming the predominant occupation of illegal immigrants; even in places such as California, where labor-intensive fruit-and-vegetable farming attracts a relatively large illegal workforce, the main occupations of illegals are in hospitality (restaurants and hotels), services, and transportation. Likewise, most of the people working in agriculture are not illegals: The great majority of the farming workforce is composed of legal workers, with illegals constituting about one-fourth of the total. Illegals make up a larger share of the farm workforce than they do any other labor pool, but they remain a small though not inconsequential minority of workers.

Read more at: The Specter of the $20 Avocado
Legal workers includes, H2A workers, LPR's, and citizens. SMFH

How about this from PEW
Although they were 5% of the overall workforce in 2012, unauthorized immigrants represent a notably higher share of workers in some industries where they are concentrated. They were 16% of employees in the agriculture industry, 12% of employees in the construction industry and 9% of employees in the leisure and hospitality industry.

Unauthorized immigrants are particularly concentrated in some subsets of each major industry. In 2012, they represented 24% of workers in the landscaping industry, 23% of those in private household employment, 20% of those in apparel manufacturing, 20% in crop production, 19% in the dry cleaning and laundry industry and 19% of those in building maintenance.

Chapter 2: Industries of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers
Again, like I previously stated, they are not a majority workforce in any industry in the US.

Where I live the lawn care guys are all white with the exception of the commercial landscapers that do the city contracts. As for in home health care, I see Asians predominantly, whites and blacks. House cleaning services I see both Hispanic and White, in fact I have a white US Citizen that comes and cleans my house weekly. SHRUG

Just because you see something in specific areas doesn't mean it is that way everywhere.

Very funny.
Again I post based on experience and reality.
I asked you to provide me the locations you are talking about. Where is that?

I do not need to show you a link to support what I’m saying. So if I know a large farmer owners In California and Arizona. what made you think the next door farmers are doing any different?
I already prove to you that H2A is a joke and not cost effective.
I also used Molly maids to clean both of my houses and they are illegals from Cuba and Mexico.

Where you live? That’s funny. You are giving me your very limited experience. How many health care owners that you know one? How about If i will tell you about 40 home care owners located here in California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.

Funny. I never said illegals are the majority of workforce in America.
Again, you posted mostly on hearsay from your little circle of people you know. SHRUG

I know farmers too in California and Texas, in fact I do work for some, their experiences are much different. And as I pointed out roughly 1/4 of farm workers are illegals. There is not a single industry in which illegals make up the majority of workers. You proved the H2A is a Joke? LMFAO Your opinion is not proof of anything. SMFH

You really need to brush up on your English Comprehension.

I gave you my opinion and what I see along with numerous links that you don't seem to adept at understanding. Either back up your inept opinion or come up with something new.

Suddenly you know a farmer. Very funny. I posted over and over on separate and different threads about farmers I know for almost 3 years. If you think I have a limited knowledge of workforce. But for sure I know far more than a landscaper.

Again I never said illegals are the majority of American workers.
Suddenly I know a farmer? I deal with many orchards in my business. SHRUG
Wow you know a farmer or two for 3 years, I'm impressed. SMFH

You know more than a landscaper? LMFAO Were you born stupid or dropped on your head somewhere along the line?

Now you are putting words in my mouth. I said for almost 3 years since I’ve been here I posted here over and over about farmer owners. It doesn’t mean I just met them 3 years ago.
Oh yes I know landscapers business owners and lawn designers. Is that a surprise? As far as labor work force from different categories yes I can assure I know far far more than a lousy landscapers.
Since you started the attack. You know this is coming.

Stupid? Really? This is when I know I’m in control and winning because you are running out of worthless intelligent rebuttal. And I know you are going to come down to this.

If they used the H2A visa, then there would be no problems for them, they would have all the labor they need since there are no annual caps for the H2A nor is there a limit to how many a single farmer can bring in.

1. Illegals are here and they need to work instead of relying from welfare. Why is that so bad?
2. If it’s easier and cost effective to hire H2A don’t you think all of them could have done that?

Your opinion does not reflect the reality.
1) Illegals are here, and they need to be removed. Then we don't have to worry about if they are or not receiving welfare or tax refunds they aren't entitled to via the ITIN they file with.

2)Doesn't matter if its easier or cost effective, it is what is at their disposal they refuse to use. Maybe they should mechanize and they won't have to deal with field labor ever again. SHRUG

My opinion does reflect reality, as I showed, your limited samples don't represent anything outside of your limited samples. Do you really think there are illegals working in naked/titi bars and hospitals? SMFH

1. Based from your very limited experience. You have no clue the importance of illegals contribution to California’s economy. You have no clue. Get real.

2. You own a business? Really?
Running a business cost effective is VERY important just incase you don’t know what you are talking about.

Based from I heard from you have very limited knowledge of labor force. Your opinion does not reflect reality.
I never said illegals work at titi bars and hospitals. I just gave you the examples the scopes of my experience in the labor force. Not from a landscapers.
1. Illegals aren't contributing to Californians economy, they use more in services then they contribute. SHRUG

2. Yes, my own business. That's right you need to be cost effective when running a business. SMFH

Your labor force experiences seem to frequent industries that don't have illegals working in them. SHRUG

1. This is exactly what you are trying to imply from the beginning. Trying to minimize the importance or impact of these illegal contributions to California’s economy.
You are telling me of the millions illegals we have in California they just sit there and waste tax dollars money. All of them are not receiving freebies. Lots of them also pay taxes that they will never see benefits.

Yes I can tell you 100% they contributed a big chunk to California’s economy. Without them I can assure you that California’s economy will not be this good.

2. If you really own a business. How many times I have to tell you that hiring H2A was not cost effective for the farmers? Yet you keep insisting H2A was good for the farmers.

3. True. Again but I know business owners that hired lots of illegals from different categories because they can’t find others that will not do the jobs.
They pay local taxes and user taxes. That is it. What benefits will they never see by paying taxes? If they are working illegally and receiving a paycheck via fraudulent documents they may be able to use Totalization Agreements when they retire to obtain SS. If they are DACA or have been paroled in the US and granted work authorization they can obtain SS when they retire. They can obtain workers comp if they get hurt on the job, etc.

California didn't collapse when they had a day without illegals 15 years ago, in fact it didn't even effect California. SHRUG

I never claimed H2A was good or cost effective (again you have poor English comprehension skills), yet it is there for one intended purpose and if it is not used for that purpose then whose fault is it? Would it be cost effective for me to lower my hourly rate to compete against a company that cheats by using unfair labor practices?

Every industry has illegal workers in it. If you know people that intentionally hire illegals they are violating the law and both them and you should be jailed.

No, I expect you to grasp what has been stated and shown. Illegals are not a majority of workers in any industry, and yes citizens do work in every aspect of every industry.

You're right, I'm not dealing with a lightweight, I'm dealing with a moron that doesn't comprehend basic English. SMFH

Again you show you don't comprehend anything I stated or showed, your stuck on your stupid talking points.

Northern California is not at all like Southern California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, etc. Again you completely missed the point.

You are funnier than I thought. Insults doesn’t change the reality. You are so stuck and ignorant with your H2A that you think it’s good for the farmers. That you don’t even grasp the reality.
I don’t even believe you that you are a business owner. You don’t even understand what cost effective means let alone a business owner. Maybe you are just a worker of a landscaper.

That is true I do not comprehend what you are telling me because they do not reflect the reality. And you are just talking nonsense.

Incorrect? Yet you post no link for your support as to percentages, just your opinion based non-sense. Legal workers includes, H2A workers, LPR's, and citizens. SMFH

How about this from PEWAgain, like I previously stated, they are not a majority workforce in any industry in the US.

Where I live the lawn care guys are all white with the exception of the commercial landscapers that do the city contracts. As for in home health care, I see Asians predominantly, whites and blacks. House cleaning services I see both Hispanic and White, in fact I have a white US Citizen that comes and cleans my house weekly. SHRUG

Just because you see something in specific areas doesn't mean it is that way everywhere.

Very funny.
Again I post based on experience and reality.
I asked you to provide me the locations you are talking about. Where is that?

I do not need to show you a link to support what I’m saying. So if I know a large farmer owners In California and Arizona. what made you think the next door farmers are doing any different?
I already prove to you that H2A is a joke and not cost effective.
I also used Molly maids to clean both of my houses and they are illegals from Cuba and Mexico.

Where you live? That’s funny. You are giving me your very limited experience. How many health care owners that you know one? How about If i will tell you about 40 home care owners located here in California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.

Funny. I never said illegals are the majority of workforce in America.
Again, you posted mostly on hearsay from your little circle of people you know. SHRUG

I know farmers too in California and Texas, in fact I do work for some, their experiences are much different. And as I pointed out roughly 1/4 of farm workers are illegals. There is not a single industry in which illegals make up the majority of workers. You proved the H2A is a Joke? LMFAO Your opinion is not proof of anything. SMFH

You really need to brush up on your English Comprehension.

I gave you my opinion and what I see along with numerous links that you don't seem to adept at understanding. Either back up your inept opinion or come up with something new.

Suddenly you know a farmer. Very funny. I posted over and over on separate and different threads about farmers I know for almost 3 years. If you think I have a limited knowledge of workforce. But for sure I know far more than a landscaper.

Again I never said illegals are the majority of American workers.
Suddenly I know a farmer? I deal with many orchards in my business. SHRUG
Wow you know a farmer or two for 3 years, I'm impressed. SMFH

You know more than a landscaper? LMFAO Were you born stupid or dropped on your head somewhere along the line?

Now you are putting words in my mouth. I said for almost 3 years since I’ve been here I posted here over and over about farmer owners. It doesn’t mean I just met them 3 years ago.
Oh yes I know landscapers business owners and lawn designers. Is that a surprise? As far as labor work force from different categories yes I can assure I know far far more than a lousy landscapers.
Since you started the attack. You know this is coming.

Stupid? Really? This is when I know I’m in control and winning because you are running out of worthless intelligent rebuttal. And I know you are going to come down to this.
I didn't put anything in your mouth. YUK

Yes, STUPID. Funny how you think all I am is a lousy Landscaper. You can assure you know far far more about the labor workforce from different categories? LMFAO C'mon know it all, you haven't shown anything yet that is beyond ignorant talking points and in a limited geographical area. SMFH

You are funnier than I thought. Insults doesn’t change the reality. You are so stuck and ignorant with your H2A that you think it’s good for the farmers. That you don’t even grasp the reality.
I don’t even believe you that you are a business owner. You don’t even understand what cost effective means let alone a business owner. Maybe you are just a worker of a landscaper.

That is true I do not comprehend what you are telling me because they do not reflect the reality. And you are just talking nonsense.
Again, I never claimed it was good for the farmers, and you wonder why I asked if you were born stupid or dropped on your head somewhere along the line. SMFH

The H2A is a visa only for farmers, I don't care if it is not cost effective, if they have to provide housing, insurance, transportation, etc to them, that is the option they have in order to bring in outside labor if they can't find legal workers here. Period. If they don't want to use it hey can mechanize and forgo labor all together.

I don't really care what you believe about me, for all I know, you are some drunk Portuguese thinking he knows more than he actually does in cyberspace. SMFH

That's right you never said the entire nation, you limited yourself to the LA area after it was pointed out that it is not indicative of the rest of the US, which you then claimed you knew people all over the US and you can get info from them on all things. And then you make the stupid claim once again. What you may have in LA is not indicative of the rest of the US. SMFH

Several documentaries saying no whites or blacks working in certain areas? LMFAO Try watching those documentaries again and listen to them very carefully, you may realize your claim here is that of your miss understanding of Basic English Comprehension.

Are you really this dumb and ignorant I use LA as an example.

Documentaries was not designed to put down anybody. And I believed those documentaries because it reflect the reality 100% and what I learned from the real business owners. Not from a lousy ignorant like you. You don’t know shit.

This is so funny adding insult to your rebuttal. I know I’m winning.

Documentaries was not designed to put down anybody. And I believed those documentaries because it reflect the reality 100% and what I learned from the real business owners. Not from a lousy ignorant like you. You don’t know shit.

LA is a geographic area on a map not indicative of the rest of the nation. I didn't say documentaries put anybody down. SMFH Documentaries do not reflect reality 100%. SMFH They are indicative of something specific in a geographic area.

If your business owner friends are knowingly hiring illegals and you know about it, you should be jailed and so should they. The rest of your diatribe is hearsay, opinion, and hyperbole. YAWN

Again, I never claimed it was good for the farmers, and you wonder why I asked if you were born stupid or dropped on your head somewhere along the line. SMFH

The H2A is a visa only for farmers, I don't care if it is not cost effective, if they have to provide housing, insurance, transportation, etc to them, that is the option they have in order to bring in outside labor if they can't find legal workers here. Period. If they don't want to use it hey can mechanize and forgo labor all together.

I don't really care what you believe about me, for all I know, you are some drunk Portuguese thinking he knows more than he actually does in cyberspace. SMFH

I repeated over and over that H2A is not good and not cost effective. You have to care either you like it or not because if you are a business owner and you know if it’s not cost effective..... it’s bad for the business. If you are a business owner you should know better.

And I’m not drunk. I’m telling you the reality. Not from ignorance.
And I can guarantee you that I know far far more than a landscaper.

1. LA is a geographic area on a map not indicative of the rest of the nation. I didn't say documentaries put anybody down. SMFH Documentaries do not reflect reality 100%. SMFH They are indicative of something specific in a geographic area.

2. If your business owner friends are knowingly hiring illegals and you know about it, you should be jailed and so should they. The rest of your diatribe is hearsay, opinion, and hyperbole. YAWN

1. Again I only use LA as an example.
2. Raid the farming and slaughterhouses. No ones stopping you.

I repeated over and over that H2A is not good and not cost effective. You have to care either you like it or not because if you are a business owner and you know if it’s not cost effective..... it’s bad for the business. If you are a business owner you should know better.

JFC go take an English Comp course at your local college. I don't care if the H2A is good for the farmer or not, it is what he has at his disposal if he can't find legal workers here. If I hire an illegal and get caught, would it be cost effective for me? I have to pay fines, it goes against my license, etc. OR should I raise my hourly wages to hopefully entice workers to come? OR do I say fuckit and mechanize, which will be an expense up front, but down the road it will save me on many expenses I no longer have to deal with, i.e. wages, payroll taxes, lower insurance costs, etc.

I would mechanize. SHRUG

1. LA is a geographic area on a map not indicative of the rest of the nation. I didn't say documentaries put anybody down. SMFH Documentaries do not reflect reality 100%. SMFH They are indicative of something specific in a geographic area.

2. If your business owner friends are knowingly hiring illegals and you know about it, you should be jailed and so should they. The rest of your diatribe is hearsay, opinion, and hyperbole. YAWN

Bush did raid the slaughterhouses, many legal workers showed up for those jobs and waited in line to apply.

Many farmers are using employment agencies to get their workers now. SHRUG

1. JFC go take an English Comp course at your local college. I don't care if the H2A is good for the farmer or not, it is what he has at his disposal if he can't find legal workers here.

2. If I hire an illegal and get caught, would it be cost effective for me? I have to pay fines, it goes against my license, etc. OR should I raise my hourly wages to hopefully entice workers to come? OR do I say fuckit and mechanize, which will be an expense up front, but down the road it will save me on many expenses I no longer have to deal with, i.e. wages, payroll taxes, lower insurance costs, etc.

I would mechanize. SHRUG

1. You are dumber than I thought. AGAIN.
If you are a business owner you have to operate the best cost effective. For the farmers H2A is not cost effective. You are not a farmer and you don’t even know one. So I do not expect you to even understand.

2. Now you are trying to act like you are a business owner.

Last edited:

Bush did raid the slaughterhouses, many legal workers showed up for those jobs and waited in line to apply.

Many farmers are using employment agencies to get their workers now. SHRUG

Nah! Did they came back and raided it again?

Again farmers I know and they know do NOT hire from agencies unless they have to because of shortages.

1. JFC go take an English Comp course at your local college. I don't care if the H2A is good for the farmer or not, it is what he has at his disposal if he can't find legal workers here.

2. If I hire an illegal and get caught, would it be cost effective for me? I have to pay fines, it goes against my license, etc. OR should I raise my hourly wages to hopefully entice workers to come? OR do I say fuckit and mechanize, which will be an expense up front, but down the road it will save me on many expenses I no longer have to deal with, i.e. wages, payroll taxes, lower insurance costs, etc.

I would mechanize. SHRUG

1. You are dumber than I thought. AGAIN.
If you are a business owner you have to operate the best cost effective. For the farmers H2A is not cost effective. You are not a farmer and you don’t even know one. So I do not expect you to even understand.

2. Now you are trying to act like you are a business owner.
I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THE H2A IS COST EFFECTIVE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

It is what they have at their disposal to hire legal workers. SMFH

Forum List

Back