🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those that support sanctuary cities/states.

That's right you never said the entire nation, you limited yourself to the LA area after it was pointed out that it is not indicative of the rest of the US, which you then claimed you knew people all over the US and you can get info from them on all things. And then you make the stupid claim once again. What you may have in LA is not indicative of the rest of the US. SMFH

Several documentaries saying no whites or blacks working in certain areas? LMFAO Try watching those documentaries again and listen to them very carefully, you may realize your claim here is that of your miss understanding of Basic English Comprehension.

Are you really this dumb and ignorant I use LA as an example.

Documentaries was not designed to put down anybody. And I believed those documentaries because it reflect the reality 100% and what I learned from the real business owners. Not from a lousy ignorant like you. You don’t know shit.

This is so funny adding insult to your rebuttal. I know I’m winning.
1. LA is a geographic area on a map not indicative of the rest of the nation. I didn't say documentaries put anybody down. SMFH Documentaries do not reflect reality 100%. SMFH They are indicative of something specific in a geographic area.

2. If your business owner friends are knowingly hiring illegals and you know about it, you should be jailed and so should they. The rest of your diatribe is hearsay, opinion, and hyperbole. YAWN

1. Again I only use LA as an example.
2. Raid the farming and slaughterhouses. No ones stopping you.
Bush did raid the slaughterhouses, many legal workers showed up for those jobs and waited in line to apply.

Many farmers are using employment agencies to get their workers now. SHRUG

Nah! Did they came back and raided it again?

Again farmers I know and they know do NOT hire from agencies unless they have to because of shortages.
SMFH until you are able to read and speak normal English don't bother making another incredibly ignorant comment. Outside your little group of butt buddies is a whole other world, one in which many farmers are using agencies to bring in H2A and legal workers. I suggest you get caught up on the times and get your head out of your ass. watafuknidiot

Please for fuck sake, read the links and then have someone explain them to you.
USA Farm Labor Jobs H2A Workers | USAFARMLABOR LLC

H2A & H2B Guest Worker Services | FEWA

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

Last edited:

Documentaries was not designed to put down anybody. And I believed those documentaries because it reflect the reality 100% and what I learned from the real business owners. Not from a lousy ignorant like you. You don’t know shit.

1. LA is a geographic area on a map not indicative of the rest of the nation. I didn't say documentaries put anybody down. SMFH Documentaries do not reflect reality 100%. SMFH They are indicative of something specific in a geographic area.

2. If your business owner friends are knowingly hiring illegals and you know about it, you should be jailed and so should they. The rest of your diatribe is hearsay, opinion, and hyperbole. YAWN

Bush did raid the slaughterhouses, many legal workers showed up for those jobs and waited in line to apply.

Again farmers I know and they know do NOT hire from agencies unless they have to because of shortages.
SMFH until you are able to read and speak normal English don't bother making another incredibly ignorant comment. Outside your little group of butt buddies is a whole other world, one in which many farmers are using agencies to bring in H2A and legal workers. I suggest you get caught up on the times and get your head out of your ass. watafuknidiot

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

Making an insult is that supposed to scare me?
Making an insult. Is that mean your post are even credible?
I know I’m winning because you run out of ammunition.
I know you are ignorant and don’t know shit.

Grow the fuck up idiot. I don’t even bother reading your worthless post.

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

Making an insult is that supposed to scare me?
Making an insult. Is that mean your post are even credible?
I know I’m winning because you run out of ammunition.

Grow the fuck up idiot. I don’t even bother reading your worthless post.
Pointing out facts is now insults? What are you "winning"? SMFH You sound like Charlie Sheen, maybe you know him too and you both stick your heads up each others asses to here each others thoughts, "WINNING" !!

watafuknidiot

You are funnier than I thought. Insults doesn’t change the reality. You are so stuck and ignorant with your H2A that you think it’s good for the farmers. That you don’t even grasp the reality.
I don’t even believe you that you are a business owner. You don’t even understand what cost effective means let alone a business owner. Maybe you are just a worker of a landscaper.

That is true I do not comprehend what you are telling me because they do not reflect the reality. And you are just talking nonsense.
Again, I never claimed it was good for the farmers, and you wonder why I asked if you were born stupid or dropped on your head somewhere along the line. SMFH

The H2A is a visa only for farmers, I don't care if it is not cost effective, if they have to provide housing, insurance, transportation, etc to them, that is the option they have in order to bring in outside labor if they can't find legal workers here. Period. If they don't want to use it hey can mechanize and forgo labor all together.

I don't really care what you believe about me, for all I know, you are some drunk Portuguese thinking he knows more than he actually does in cyberspace. SMFH

I repeated over and over that H2A is not good and not cost effective. You have to care either you like it or not because if you are a business owner and you know if it’s not cost effective..... it’s bad for the business. If you are a business owner you should know better.

And I’m not drunk. I’m telling you the reality. Not from ignorance.
1. JFC go take an English Comp course at your local college. I don't care if the H2A is good for the farmer or not, it is what he has at his disposal if he can't find legal workers here.

2. If I hire an illegal and get caught, would it be cost effective for me? I have to pay fines, it goes against my license, etc. OR should I raise my hourly wages to hopefully entice workers to come? OR do I say fuckit and mechanize, which will be an expense up front, but down the road it will save me on many expenses I no longer have to deal with, i.e. wages, payroll taxes, lower insurance costs, etc.

I would mechanize. SHRUG

1. You are dumber than I thought. AGAIN.
If you are a business owner you have to operate the best cost effective. For the farmers H2A is not cost effective. You are not a farmer and you don’t even know one. So I do not expect you to even understand.

2. Now you are trying to act like you are a business owner.
I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THE H2A IS COST EFFECTIVE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

It is what they have at their disposal to hire legal workers. SMFH

You don’t care because you don’t shit. Dude. And I know you are not a business owner. You are so funny.

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

I understand truth hurts. Grow up poor old man.

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

YAWN

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

YAWN

Next time you do this again. I will kick your ass again. You got that?
Remember you attack first. I was hoping we have a nice conversations but NOOOOO you run out of intelligent rebuttal you start the attack.
You should know better.

How should illegal immigration be controlled? It seems that the mindset of the sanctuary city/state crowd is that once a person arrives illegally (or over stays a visa), that person should be welcomed to stay, establish permanent residence, become legally employed, receive government services, acquire a driver’s license, enroll children into public schools, and eventually seek citizenship and have the right to vote. In other words, the illegal immigrant is to be granted all the rights, benefits and protections as legal immigrants. How can we control immigration if we don’t treat illegal immigration as a crime and allow illegal immigrants to simply blend into our society? Also, if you believe we should have open boarders making all immigrants legal, just say so!

You are conflating a number of separate issues.

Sanctuary city policies do not "establish a permanent residence", or allow immigrants to become legally employed.
Good points. Perhaps I should have said become employed and establish a residence. And it doesn’t matter whether the employment is legal or not because there will be no consequences. In sanctuary cities the immigrants are called undocumented because the legalities don’t matter.

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

YAWN

Next time you do this again. I will kick your ass again. You got that?
Remember you attack first. I was hoping we have a nice conversations but NOOOOO you run out of intelligent rebuttal you start the attack.
You should know better.
You couldn't figure out how to get out of a wet paper bag. SMFH

YAWN

Last edited:
How should illegal immigration be controlled? It seems that the mindset of the sanctuary city/state crowd is that once a person arrives illegally (or over stays a visa), that person should be welcomed to stay, establish permanent residence, become legally employed, receive government services, acquire a driver’s license, enroll children into public schools, and eventually seek citizenship and have the right to vote. In other words, the illegal immigrant is to be granted all the rights, benefits and protections as legal immigrants. How can we control immigration if we don’t treat illegal immigration as a crime and allow illegal immigrants to simply blend into our society? Also, if you believe we should have open boarders making all immigrants legal, just say so!

You are conflating a number of separate issues.

Sanctuary city policies do not "establish a permanent residence", or allow immigrants to become legally employed.
Good points. Perhaps I should have said become employed and establish a residence. And it doesn’t matter whether the employment is legal or not because there will be no consequences. In sanctuary cities the immigrants are called undocumented because the legalities don’t matter.
the right wing doesn't care about the law; they just like to punish less fortunate illegals.

Agri-Placements > Home

Home

Thank you for providing us with facts and knowledge. Good job. Great posts.

if the employer can't afford an American living wage then he shouldn't do business in America.

Even if someone agreed with you, that is a state issue. States and counties can deny permission to do business if the owners of said business cannot afford to pay their employees a wage consistent with the area's geographical needs.

if the employer can't afford an American living wage then he shouldn't do business in America.

What the hell is a living wage?
Why the fuck do I have to keep repeating myself.
Wage pays employees, rent, utilities, phone, car, and food. It depends on the area what the living wage is.

This is not it -->
article-2275206-17669A13000005DC-794_634x431.jpg

Forum List

Back