Question, if hillary died today, of natural causes would CNN report this

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Now note that this question is not really about Hilly but about the mental midgets at CNN. Bye the way, if this happened I seriously doubt that FOX or Moogan Kelly would mention it either.

This is what we are living in, would Washington approve of the lies to the people?

You are nutz. You live in an alternate reality, to paraphrase our current Secretary of State. Maybe you should move to Russia where you will be more at home. LOL

You are nutz. You live in an alternate reality, to paraphrase our current Secretary of State. Maybe you should move to Russia where you will be more at home. LOL
image.jpeg

Poor attempt to change the subject. Feel free to try again.

PS. You did not argue that CNN would not mention this, because you know that they would not.

PS. You did not argue that CNN would not mention this, because you know that they would not.
LOL Unfortunately, I'm not changing the subject.

No, it's because your premise is hilariously ludicrous.

Now note that this question is not really about Hilly but about the mental midgets at CNN. Bye the way, if this happened I seriously doubt that FOX or Moogan Kelly would mention it either.

This is what we are living in, would Washington approve of the lies to the people?

I think that would be a fairly big story that everyone would report.

But to the point, what you are mad about is not what 'isn't being reported".

It's that some obscure reference by low-level staffers in Wikileaks after the Russians have screwed with the text isn't getting the same response as an actual tape of Cheeto Jesus saying 'Grab her by the Pussy!"

I think that would be a fairly big story that everyone would report.

But to the point, what you are mad about is not what 'isn't being reported".

It's that some obscure reference by low-level staffers in Wikileaks after the Russians have screwed with the text isn't getting the same response as an actual tape of Cheeto Jesus saying 'Grab her by the Pussy!"
You mean like wikileaks?

Wikileaks is being reported. It's just for sane people, nobody cares if an obscure Catholic staffer was dissing fanatical Catholics.

Forum List

Back