🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Hard to do that though.

What happens with someone who is on vacation in a state the outlawed birth control and they are found with birth control pills? Are they charged and jailed?

What happens to the married couple that are driving through a state and get in a car accident and the state refuses to recognize their marriage and does not let one make medical decisions for the other?

The same thing that happens when you carry a gun from Florida to NY. The same thing that happens when you leave New Mexico with weed and drive to Texas. There are a myriad of other examples.

Not all children are adopted and foster care is usually poor. Women have many valid reasons for not carrying an unwanted pregnancy to term. Many are unwanted accidents. In any case we don't get to play God. In ancient times unwanted infants were exposed to the elements if the tribe couldn't feed them.

But why do leftist democrats fight so hard to keep 2-3rd Trimesters for abortions on demand when about 93% of all abortions are done in the first 16 weeks which is the end of the first trimester?

Why not give the latter two Trimesters up except for Incest Rape, deformities and health of the mother no longer openly available otherwise.

Why can't the fucking democrats compromise?

No it should not be. The Constitution requires separation between church and state. Government has no right to tell a woman what to do with their body.

Government also has no right to condone murder for the sake of convenience.

Nowhere in the Constitution does is say "separation between church and state", Dipshit.

And you are the only one talking religion. We are talking science, Science Denier.
You just admitted that it's religion that guides your thinking by saying "Nowhere in the Constitution does is say "separation between church and state", Dipshit.", meaning that it's ok with you you have church and state together.

:lol:

I called out an exception and then you act like im the dumb one :lol:
Excuse me for not reading every one of your posts. Jesus :lol:
I didnt know where you were going with that, thats why i asked. See, you are a "reagan conservative" and your authoritarianism can be through the roof. I mean, goddamn dude... You want to force women to go through unwanted gestation.
So what exactly are you wanting to do with contraceptive "education?" High school course? College? Vo-tech school?
What makes you think these women that dont take contraceptives, dont understand what they are missing out on?
What about the guys? Guys are half the problem, right?
Really? Are you a liberal, by any chance?

Because liberals are always going on about needing money to educate people about various issues. AIDS, Covid, Rock the Vote, etc. And now you are stumped as to how to educate the public about using birth control?

Really?

You just admitted that it's religion that guides your thinking by saying "Nowhere in the Constitution does is say "separation between church and state", Dipshit.", meaning that it's ok with you you have church and state together.

You are a fucking moron. I was responding to the other fucking moron who brought it up.

Learn to read, Dipshit.

It is impossible to separate religious belief (including the religion of atheism) from state. So you shouldn't try. You should just go ahead and declare the US a Christian country and be done with it. I did some very popular threads on the subject.

Really? Are you a liberal, by any chance?

Because liberals are always going on about needing money to educate people about various issues. AIDS, Covid, Rock the Vote, etc. And now you are stumped as to how to educate the public about using birth control?

Really?
How can you get across to all these women that dont know about contraceptives?
:abgg2q.jpg:

The chances of a fetus surviving outside of the womb is very small. That is the science. You are science free.
The baby needs to have his (her) life supported until he (she) is developed enough to support life independently!

Church and state can coexist, but not interact with each other directly.

It is impossible to separate religious belief (including the religion of atheism) from state. So you shouldn't try. You should just go ahead and declare the US a Christian country and be done with it. I did some very popular threads on the subject.

The FIRST AMENDMENT says you can't do that hopefully the below in two ways will finally get you to stop pushing the STUPID nationalized religion idea anymore

Cornell Law

First Amendment​

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

Amendment I​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

There's freedom of religion in this country, so abortion can't be determined by your religious beliefs. I know, it sucks, but that's what a free country is all about.

Forum List

Back