Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Do I really need to produce the proof again? Many posters have proven many times on this forum that CRT is being introduced to grade schoolers. You're a liar.

That is a lie. CRT is a excuse for limiting free speech and North Koreaizing our education system. Buffalo shows that racism still exists in this country and Republicans are saying the same that the shooter believed in.

This is an interesting question as you would think that DemonRats WANT MORE POOR BABIES THAT WILL VOTE FOR THEM, but instead, they trash them. The ELITE want Abortion which just proves that the DEMONRATS ARE TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY THE SHADOW GOV; they do as they are told even though abortion would benefit the DemonRats.

People on the right should be cheering abortion since it gets rid of unwanted pregnancies that lead to CARJACKERS.

Show me some of that "evidence".
Lots of people have been documented having remembered things from a past life, google it...

How does a 4 year know how to play the piano perfectly already? ...

Last edited:
Your "Power to Decide" statistics are incorrect and designed to promote a point of view that just isn't working, and completely ignores the reasons WHY women chose abortion:

aps_finals_demographics.jpg
The Guttmacher Institute is a pro-choice outfit. But even their statistics show that half of all abortions are the result of NO birth control being used.

The very first link I provided, which shows the same facts, was from a pro-choice organization.

It's a simple fact. Too many women are not using birth control and ending up with unwanted pregnancies.

Gee, I wonder how we can fix that....

Last edited:
IMO, these are also issues that should be decided at the state level by more locally elected representatives. Less power at the federal level and more local representation are good things in my book. The US is a very large country. The values, in general, of people in CA are very different from the values of people in MS.

No it should not be. The Constitution requires separation between church and state. Government has no right to tell a woman what to do with their body.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
Simpler questions why do the Evangelicals care...

They didn't care in 1973, didn't care for 5 years after, it was considered a catholic issue...

They shopped for the idea, they lost school segregation and they needed a new christian evangelism crusade..didn't give a fuck about it until 1978, they needed a cause to rile up the old christians and Abortion was selected...

Even Catholics don't see it as much of an issue anymore..

[sic] :lol:

What part of "No one forced them to get pregnant" is the wrong terminology, exactly?

Of course not. I have long advocated on this board for more contraception education, dipshit. In fact, one of the links I provided said that is desperately needed.

The solution to half of all abortions being the result of no birth control being used screams itself, except to dense comprehension failures in people like yourself.
I called out an exception and then you act like im the dumb one :lol:
Excuse me for not reading every one of your posts. Jesus :lol:
I didnt know where you were going with that, thats why i asked. See, you are a "reagan conservative" and your authoritarianism can be through the roof. I mean, goddamn dude... You want to force women to go through unwanted gestation.
So what exactly are you wanting to do with contraceptive "education?" High school course? College? Vo-tech school?
What makes you think these women that dont take contraceptives, dont understand what they are missing out on?
What about the guys? Guys are half the problem, right?

Illustrations of your points:

1. Disney speaks out against the "don't say gay" bill, they are punished.
The law that you refer to as "don't say gay" does not mention gay! It only deals with the rights of parents. Children should be allowed to be children without being exposed to such propaganda. Disney does not deserve to get such preferential treatment.

This is an interesting question as you would think that DemonRats WANT MORE POOR BABIES THAT WILL VOTE FOR THEM, but instead, they trash them. The ELITE want Abortion which just proves that the DEMONRATS ARE TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY THE SHADOW GOV; they do as they are told even though abortion would benefit the DemonRats.

People on the right should be cheering abortion since it gets rid of unwanted pregnancies that lead to CARJACKERS.
Then why are there car hackers?

No it should not be. The Constitution requires separation between church and state. Government has no right to tell a woman what to do with their body.
Nowhere in the Constitution does is say "separation between church and state", Dipshit.

And you are the only one talking religion. We are talking science, Science Denier.

Forum List

Back