Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

There's freedom of religion in this country, so abortion can't be determined by your religious beliefs. I know, it sucks, but that's what a free country is all about.
So why should abortion law be determined by atheist beliefs? Why should the atheist religion beliefs be pushed and not my Christian beliefs by the government?

But why do leftist democrats fight so hard to keep 2-3rd Trimesters for abortions on demand when about 93% of all abortions are done in the first 16 weeks which is the end of the first trimester?

Why not give the latter two Trimesters up except for Incest Rape, deformities and health of the mother no longer openly available otherwise.

Why can't the fucking democrats compromise?
They must be in control

And what about the guys? They are 50% of the problem. Should we have an advertising campaign for vasectomies?

Hard to do that though.

What happens with someone who is on vacation in a state the outlawed birth control and they are found with birth control pills? Are they charged and jailed?

What happens to the married couple that are driving through a state and get in a car accident and the state refuses to recognize their marriage and does not let one make medical decisions for the other?
Any state legislature and governor who outlawed birth control would all be tossed out on their asses in the next election.

And the Supremes are not going to repeal the right to same-sex marriage.

No one is killing babies. Women have a right to control their bodies.
Unbelievable. The fetus is a separate human body with a heart, nervous system, brain, etc. For creatures who claim to follow science, you deny it in every post.

Lots of people have been documented having remembered things from a past life, google it...
And yet none of them have been documented to prove they lived the past life. Anyone can make shit up or hallucinate the dumbest things. Donald Trump hallucinated 5 million illegal Mexicans voting in 2016.

How does a 4 year know how to play the piano perfectly already? ...
They don't.

You want to impose your moral beliefs on the country. You are a right wing fascist pig.
I don't think you should be able to murder someone who inconveniences you. I guess that does make me a fascist pig...

The same thing that happens when you carry a gun from Florida to NY. The same thing that happens when you leave New Mexico with weed and drive to Texas. There are a myriad of other examples.

so married people should be sure not to travel with their spouses in states that do not recognize their marriage.

Any state legislature and governor who outlawed birth control would all be tossed out on their asses in the next election.

And the Supremes are not going to repeal the right to same-sex marriage.
They should overturn same-sex marriage. State issue.

Forum List

Back