Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

It is clear as day that the media lied indeed.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Why must you create your reality?

Because they did do that.

Or are you saying that it is "dangerous" to check a possible treatment?

Also, Trump did not make a claim that this will work.

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You made up that the media is saying that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

The right will go to any length to defend Trump's stupidity.

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.
Fake news Norman, where did anybody ever say, that Trump said, to inject bleach up their ass??????

You are posting even more fake news, you are the king of fake news.

Trump asked/commented/wondered, if injecting disinfectant could be used to treat cv, which is the dumbest thing a US president has ever said. Then you used edited fake news in a feeble attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America.

I just posted the CNN news story TWICE where they said Trump "dangerously" suggested you inject disinfectant.

Keep up.

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

CNN is fake news.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.
Fake news Norman, where did anybody ever say, that Trump said, to inject bleach up their ass??????

Trump asked/commented/wondered, if injecting disinfectant could be used to treat cv, which is the dumbest thing a US president has ever said. Then you used edited fake news in a feeble attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America, and an extreme hypocrite.

How is wondering about potential cure dumber than believing there are 57 states?

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine + treatments when the untested turd backfires.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America.

I just posted the CNN news story TWICE where they said Trump "dangerously" suggested you inject disinfectant.

Keep up.
Again,

But Trump did dangerously suggest/comment/ask about injecting disinfectant, the word injection is killing you!!!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me..."

This could be the dumbest thing a US president has ever said.
So dumb that you used edited fake news to change Trump's words, because you knew they were so fucking stupid. And dangerous. How do you not know that you can't inject disinfectant???? How do you not know that????

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America, and an extreme hypocrite.

How is wondering about potential cure dumber than believing there are 57 states?

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine.
Deflection? You? No way!

Can you prove that Obama believes that there are 57 states?

I can prove that Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into the body could be a treatment for COVID-19.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Keep up.
Again,

But Trump did dangerously suggest/comment/ask about injecting disinfectant, the word injection is killing you!!!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me..."

I already posted the CNN link where they lied about what president Trump said.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine.
Deflection? You? No way!

Can you prove that president Trump believes you should eat bleach?

If he does, I am starting to agree, these morons are too dumb to be discussing with, Darwin may have to fix it up.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

If he does, I am starting to agree, these morons are too dumb to be discussing with, Darwin may have to fix it up.
He said inject, you are lying again. You are the King of fake news. Everything you say is a lie and spin, you have permanently destroyed your credibility. Fake news Norman.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me...."

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

I can prove that Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into the body could be a treatment for COVID-19.
Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

Nobody in the media said he said that nor that he believes it.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

He said inject, you are lying again. You are the King of fake news. Everything you say is a lie and spin, you have permanently destroyed your credibility. Fake news Norman.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me...."

It is completely irrelevant whether he said inject. Try to keep up with the thread. He did not suggest YOU inject ANYTHING to your body. He was contemplating about possible cures to proceed with.

Clearly, no matter how much he dumbs it down you won't understand. So don't try, just accept you are too dumb and stop watching the fake news which take advantage of that fact.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection "
-Drumpf
I guess Dr's using Chemotherapy, which is a disinfectant by radioactivity, is something we dont use already.... You idiots are so pathetic.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

It is completely irrelevant whether he said inject. Try to keep up with the thread. He did not suggest YOU inject ANYTHING to your body. He was contemplating about possible cures to proceed with.

Clearly, no matter how much he dumbs it down you won't understand. So don't try, just accept you are too dumb.
YAP YAP YAP,

It is 100% relevant that he said injection. So relevant that you tried to edit that out. How do you not know that you can't inject disinfectant???? How do you not know that???? I'm glad I exposed your edited fake news. You have permanantly destroyed your credibility.

Trump's comment was so stupid that you tried to use edited fake news to change what he said, essentially conceding that Trump's words were so stupid that you needed to edit them...

Fake news Norman

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Keep up.
CNN fomenting LIES? Say it aint so... Just like they did with fish tank cleaner...

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine + treatments when the untested turd backfires.
And you ASSFUCKS are STILL talking about it.

You are so fucking dumbn, you don't even know what the 57 represented.

Well? Did it?

FAKE NEWS NORMAN, you used an edited pic that edits out the word INJECTION. You are fake news.

You need to use fake news to defend Trump's stupidity. BUSTED fake news Norman.

How can I be fake news when I am not even news?

The stupidity of these people can not be understated.
Because you spread fake news.

He claimed that Trump's words were not lied about, so I had to put out the CNN link.

I usually only spread fake news if I need to demonstrate that it is indeed fake.
Well? Did it?

FAKE NEWS NORMAN, you used an edited pic that edits out the word INJECTION. You are fake news.

When you repost President Trump's lies, you are fake news. When you support drugs and treatments that Trump promotes, and which end up killing people, you are fake news.

When you ignore facts, unaltered video tape, and reality, and ignore the 55,000 deaths, and nearly 1 million people sick, and nurses demonstrating in the streets for PPE's, and claim that the Democrats are the problem, you are fake news.

You are one of the most dishonest, uninformed and ignorant posters on this board.

Stupid, gullible and conservative is no way to go through life Norman.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

Clearly, no matter how much he dumbs it down you won't understand. So don't try, just accept you are too dumb.
YAP YAP YAP,

It is 100% relevant that he said injection. So relevant that you tried to edit that out. How do you not know that you can't inject disinfectant???? How do you not know that???? I'm glad I exposed your edited fake news. You have permanantly destroyed your credibility.

Trump's comment was so stupid that you tried to use edited fake news to change what he said, essentially conceding that Trump's words were so stupid that you needed to edit them...

Fake news Norman

I tried to edit that out? That's a meme, I did not make the meme.

You don't get to determine whether someone is credible or not. Hell, you believe someone's credibility is destroyed by posting a meme!

Further, you are in violation of the forum policy by discussing off-topic items. This thread is about MEDIA, not TRUMP who lives in your head rent free. There already are multiple threads about Trump so take your bullshit there.

CNN lied, that's a fact. And you have no problem with it.

Well? Did it?

Because you spread fake news.

He claimed that Trump's words were not lied about, so I had to put out the CNN link.

I usually only spread fake news if I need to demonstrate that it is indeed fake.
Well? Did it?

When you repost President Trump's lies, you are fake news. When you support drugs and treatments that Trump promotes, and which end up killing people, you are fake news.

When you ignore facts, unaltered video tape, and reality, and ignore the 55,000 deaths, and nearly 1 million people sick, and nurses demonstrating in the streets for PPE's, and claim that the Democrats are the problem, you are fake news.

You are one of the most dishonest, uninformed and ignorant posters on this board.

Stupid, gullible and conservative is no way to go through life Norman.

President Trump has saved millions of lives. Without Trump the prediction was over 2 million deaths.

Millions of Americans saved, and constantly looking for new cures. He might have even saved some Canadians, you should be very satisfied with the greatest president in history.

Your misquoting trump again...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,"

He was simply asking a legitimate question about therapy's. You fuckwits turned it into something it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back