Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

It is clear as day that the media lied indeed.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.
FAKE NEWS NORMAN, you used an edited pic that edits out the word INJECTION. You are fake news.

You need to use fake news to defend Trump's stupidity. BUSTED fake news Norman.

How can I be fake news when I am not even news?

The stupidity of these people can not be understated.

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.
FAKE NEWS NORMAN, you used an edited pic that edits out the word INJECTION. You are fake news.

Because you spread fake news.

Haven't paid any attention to any of this whatsoever.
Yet all I see is stupid bleach threads for three days and you just gotta add one more.

Quit listening to Trump, the Media, and every liberal shill. Get outside and enjoy life for Christs sake.

Well? Did it?

FAKE NEWS Norman, you are spreading edited fake news.

You are fake news. BUSTED!!!!!!

You spread lies and edited fake news to defend Trump's stupidity. BUSTED!!!!

Well? Did it?

He claimed that Trump's words were not lied about, so I had to put out the CNN link.

I usually only spread fake news if I need to demonstrate that it is indeed fake.

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

Well? Did it?

FAKE NEWS Norman, you are spreading edited fake news.

You are fake news. BUSTED!!!!!!

You spread lies and edited fake news to defend Trump's stupidity. BUSTED!!!!

Again, the CNN link was posted to demonstrate that they indeed are fake news. I am not attempting to spread the content of their fake news, only a moron would think that.

Well? Did it?

He claimed that Trump's words were not lied about, so I had to put out the CNN link.

I usually only spread fake news if I need to demonstrate that it is indeed fake.
You posted edited fake news liar.

The fact that Trump supporters need to use edited fake news to defend Trump's stupidity shows how desperate you are.

The truth is kryptonite to a republican!!! Everyone knows you are fake news.

Well? Did it?

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Why must you create your reality?

Because they did do that.

Or are you saying that it is "dangerous" to check a possible treatment?

Also, Trump did not make a claim that this will work.

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You made up that the media is saying that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.

Well? Did it?

The fact that Trump supporters need to use edited fake news to defend Trump's stupidity shows how desperate you are.

Do I sound like desperate to you? YOU are the one going on a fit about Trump's comment about possible future cures. I couldn't give less of a damn, but then I am not a soylet.

Here are the fake news again. Yes, they are fake, and it's quite obvious you have been reading your fair share of them.

Well? Did it?

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

CNN is fake news.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

The right will go to any length to defend Trump's stupidity.

My bad.

It was Lysol, not pinesol.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂

lysol AND the CDC also put out a warning - because MAGATs really are that stupid. did you not hear of that coupe who digested fish foos because it had that stupid drug donny was hawking in it? the husband died & the wife almost did.
The fish tank cleaner morons were liberals.

Oops!

they listened to trump. that makes them poorly educated basket dwellers by default.
Coronavirus: Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus drug
  • 24 March 2020

Shortly after ingestion, the couple fell ill, said Arizona-based hospital system Banner Health.

The couple were both in their 60s.

The woman told NBC News she had seen a televised briefing in which Mr Trump discussed the potential benefits of chloroquine as a treatment Covid-19.

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Man dies taking fish tank cleaner as virus remedy
You need to be told not to ingest Lysol? Haha low iq

it's simply not working, incel. learn to accept defeat gracefully.
If CNN has to warn its viewers not to drink Lysol just think what the IQ of their average viewer is !!!
Good Lord!‍♂ lol
Is this really the best you can do?

'Cause it's kinda sad.

View attachment 327944

Did someone whose life consists of begging for free shit just call others weak?

That's some funny shit.

Well? Did it?

Do I sound like desperate to you? YOU are the one going on a fit about Trump's comment about possible future cures. I couldn't give less of a damn, but then I am not a soylet.

Here are the fake news again. Yes, they are fake, and it's quite obvious you have been reading your fair share of them.

You posted an edited fake picture. Injection was conveniently edited out because it makes Trump look so fucking stupid. You are fake news. You have been caught posting fake news. You use fake news to try and defend Trump's stupidity. You have ZERO credibility.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.
Fake news Norman, where did anybody ever say, that Trump said, to inject bleach up their ass??????

You are posting even more fake news, you are the king of fake news.

Trump asked/commented/wondered, if injecting disinfectant could be used to treat cv, which is the dumbest thing a US president has ever said. Then you used edited fake news in a feeble attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America, and an extreme hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back