Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
Did you eat a UV light bulb too?
No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said
What I think is that it was a drowning man grasping at straws, just like he did with the "miracle" drug he had all you convinced was the answer to all this. Remember being absolutely certain cloroquine was going to cure the virus and have us back to work by now? After that it is clear Trump supporters are dangerously credulous of anything he says.

When did Trump promise us hydroxichloroquine was going to have everybody back to work by now? When did he say it was the solution to our problem?
Repeatedly until they tested it on veterans and found it to be dangerous and ineffective.

We've been using the stuff for over 50 years. Has had FDA approval all those years. Now that President Trump suggested we try it, all of a sudden it's dangerous and ineffective. Gee, a government entity padding a story for the MSM. Who would have thought that?

It's been successful in many cases, and that's why doctors all over the world are using it. You had a Democrat Michigan state rep have her ass torn out because she believed she was saved by those drugs, and thanked the President for discussing it.
Are you still defending the president's push to use this drug after the studies indicated it was useless crap and potentially dangeous? Now you know why people reacted with such alarm when he brought up the latest stupid bullshit.

The drug is already approved by FDA, and in wide use you moron.

You're the moron here, Norman. IT'S KILLING COVID19 PATIENTS.

The part where it's killing covid19 patients, is why intelligent people said he shouldn't be promoting an unproven drug as a cure, because it has some nasty side effects. You told us it wouldn't hurt anyone because it's already approved and in use for other things.

IT'S FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE. TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND PEOPLE ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

The drug is absolutely not killing covid patients, that's a lie. People who are more desperate take the drug is what you are seeing. It is effective if taken early enough.

There is no cure for stupid Norman.

This was not a peer-reviewed study.

A spokeswoman for the Department of Veterans Affairs issued a statement by email to Fox News which read, “This was not a clinical trial. It is simply an analysis of retrospective data regarding hospitalized patients. The findings should not be viewed as definitive because the analysis doesn’t adjust for patients’ clinical status and showed that hydroxychloroquine alone was provided to VA’s sickest COVID-19 patients, many times as a last resort.”

Yup, and this idiot is too stupid to understand that of course those who take the drug die more, because THEY ARE SICK. But, she is a Canadian moron with TDS, so she can't understand simple facts.

It's so funny when you think about it. If DumBama went out and suggested we give these drugs a try, they would be celebrating it's success. I mean for crying out loud, even at a time like this, the left can make prescriptions a political issue.
IF Obama pulled half the shit the trump moron has pulled you'd want him executed

Executed over an inconsequential comment contemplating over the possibility of injecting UV light as a cure?

Are you sure you aren't shitting your pants soy boy?

The desperation of you folks is comical. Weak pathetic losers. Most useless of all society.

Last edited:
I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Why are you deflecting instead of facing this honestly?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said
What I think is that it was a drowning man grasping at straws, just like he did with the "miracle" drug he had all you convinced was the answer to all this. Remember being absolutely certain cloroquine was going to cure the virus and have us back to work by now? After that it is clear Trump supporters are dangerously credulous of anything he says.

When did Trump promise us hydroxichloroquine was going to have everybody back to work by now? When did he say it was the solution to our problem?
Repeatedly until they tested it on veterans and found it to be dangerous and ineffective.

We've been using the stuff for over 50 years. Has had FDA approval all those years. Now that President Trump suggested we try it, all of a sudden it's dangerous and ineffective. Gee, a government entity padding a story for the MSM. Who would have thought that?

It's been successful in many cases, and that's why doctors all over the world are using it. You had a Democrat Michigan state rep have her ass torn out because she believed she was saved by those drugs, and thanked the President for discussing it.
Are you still defending the president's push to use this drug after the studies indicated it was useless crap and potentially dangeous? Now you know why people reacted with such alarm when he brought up the latest stupid bullshit.

The part where it's killing covid19 patients, is why intelligent people said he shouldn't be promoting an unproven drug as a cure, because it has some nasty side effects. You told us it wouldn't hurt anyone because it's already approved and in use for other things.

IT'S FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE. TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND PEOPLE ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

The drug is absolutely not killing covid patients, that's a lie. People who are more desperate take the drug is what you are seeing. It is effective if taken early enough.

A spokeswoman for the Department of Veterans Affairs issued a statement by email to Fox News which read, “This was not a clinical trial. It is simply an analysis of retrospective data regarding hospitalized patients. The findings should not be viewed as definitive because the analysis doesn’t adjust for patients’ clinical status and showed that hydroxychloroquine alone was provided to VA’s sickest COVID-19 patients, many times as a last resort.”

Yup, and this idiot is too stupid to understand that of course those who take the drug die more, because THEY ARE SICK. But, she is a Canadian moron with TDS, so she can't understand simple facts.

It's so funny when you think about it. If DumBama went out and suggested we give these drugs a try, they would be celebrating it's success. I mean for crying out loud, even at a time like this, the left can make prescriptions a political issue.
IF Obama pulled half the shit the trump moron has pulled you'd want him executed

On the front lawn of the White House.

Obama wouldn't have said anything that stupid.

I'm sure he wouldn't have.

?

That's as stupid as an ignorant shock-jock recommending medication? No, not in the same ball park. Not even in the same hemisphere.

Or a TV game show host saying YOU'RE FIRED

8f25e47a-4132-46ea-9041-bd3583ae8200-jpeg.327872

And now it repeats, the thread is about the media, not president Trump. Unfortunately the TDS has made these folks unable to read.
BUSTED!!!!!
WHOA WHOA WHOA YOUR TRUMP QUOTE IS EDITED FAKE NEWS!!!!! You left out the part where Trump said injection LIAR. FAKE NEWS LIAR

TRUMP'S EXACT WORDS:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

YOU LEFT OUT THE PART WHERE TRUMP SAID INJECTION. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LIAR. NORMAN IS FAKE NEWS. Why would you posted edited fake news. Everything you say is bullshit. You have been caught liar.

And now it repeats, the thread is about the media, not president Trump. Unfortunately the TDS has made these folks unable to read.
BUSTED!!!!!
WHOA WHOA WHOA YOUR TRUMP QUOTE IS EDITED FAKE NEWS!!!!! You left out the part where Trump said injection LIAR. FAKE NEWS LIAR

TRUMP'S EXACT WORDS:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

YOU LEFT OUT THE PART WHERE TRUMP SAID INJECTION. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LIAR. NORMAN IS FAKE NEWS. Why would you posted edited fake news. Everything you say is bullshit. You have been caught liar.

Well I guess to some this is an injection...

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

It is clear as day that the media lied indeed.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Why must you create your reality?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

What he said was stupid. And, sorry, we hold our public officials accountable when they say stupid things.

We are FOUR MONTHS in to this crisis. He should know not to say something as stupid as "Inject disinfectants" and then try to walk it back the next day by saying he was only "Joking".

Well? Did it?

It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Because they did do that.

Or are you saying that it is "dangerous" to check a possible treatment?

Also, Trump did not make a claim that this will work.

CNN is fake news.

Perhaps republican cult will emulate the Jim Jones cult and inject a little lysol?? Do America a favor?

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Trump supporters are flailing and squirming over Trump's latest mega blunder, suggesting/asking/claiming, disinfectants can be injected to treat cv.

Trump supporters now blame the media for this somehow, claiming they misrepresented what Trump said but... READ THE TRANSCRIPT:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Trump clearly says injection. This is the new picture Trumpers are circulating to try and downplay Trump's stupidity. This was posted by Norman, who is fake news: Why do Trumpers edit out injection? Because it makes Trump look so bad. BUSTED FAKE NEWS!!!

injection edit.jpg

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Obama would have let the doctors speak.

Well? Did it?

FAKE NEWS NORMAN, you used an edited pic that edits out the word INJECTION. You are fake news.

You need to use fake news to defend Trump's stupidity. BUSTED fake news Norman.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

He didn't TELL people to swallow hydroxycloroquine in fish tank cleaner either, but Trump supporters did, and one died from it, based on what his loose lips implied..... :rolleyes:

He really needs to think, before he speaks, or he is going to kill off his herd, before they can be silly enough to reelect him.....

No...moron....the people who drank the fish tank cleaner were democrats....you moron.... you should actually understand the story before you post about it....

then you have this....it was a democrat party reporter who asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected into the body......you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

As I said he did not TELL them to do it, but by even suggesting to the scientists that they should look in to injecting it etc.....was ludicrous, and dangerous, because his supporters believe they understand his Trump talk..... And would try it, because they believe his forked words are God's word.....

Just like he did not tell that couple to take fish tank cleaner either, but they did, based on what he touted from his bully pulpit.

He needs to think before he speaks.... And stop being an idiot, in front of the whole Nation, and world.... for goodness sake!!

Do your best to explain this.

Don't worry Care, I notice you all ignoring this and don't think I don't know why.

Go ahead and please comment on those. I won't hold my breath.

I guess you are all ignoring all of that, Care. Now, are you able to explain why that is?

Go ahead, and take a guess. By now, I know you watched them. I also know there is a lot more information about the fact that UV light is used as a disinfectant and is injected into patients.

It is now conclusive.

You should not be reluctant to admit when you are wrong. Are you capable of repentance Care?

Hello?

Don't worry banker is obviously already incapable, which is a scary place to be spiritually. Cannot be in a worse place.

Now, Care. Are you going to deliberately ignore and pass on lies? Is that where you really want to be? Be careful.

Doctors are prescribing it, but of course this Canadian asshat pretends she knows as much as a doctor.
Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back