Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE DEPTHS YOU WILL SINK TO IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE ORANGE BLOB.

THERE WAS NO "MISREPRESENTATION", AND NOBODY MISCONSTRUED ANYTHING. NO SANE, RATIONAL, HALFWAYS INTELLIGENT PERSON WOULD HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION AND NO ONE BUT A CULTIST WOULD DEFEND TRUMP FOR ASKING IT.

There is no limit to the amount you collude in US politics as a Canadian.

Yes, there was a misrepresentation. Trump did no suggest ANYONE drink bleach.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

He didn't TELL people to swallow hydroxycloroquine in fish tank cleaner either, but Trump supporters did, and one died from it, based on what his loose lips implied..... :rolleyes:

He really needs to think, before he speaks, or he is going to kill off his herd, before they can be silly enough to reelect him.....

No...moron....the people who drank the fish tank cleaner were democrats....you moron.... you should actually understand the story before you post about it....

then you have this....it was a democrat party reporter who asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected into the body......you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

As I said he did not TELL them to do it, but by even suggesting to the scientists that they should look in to injecting it etc.....was ludicrous, and dangerous, because his supporters believe they understand his Trump talk..... And would try it, because they believe his forked words are God's word.....

Just like he did not tell that couple to take fish tank cleaner either, but they did, based on what he touted from his bully pulpit.

He needs to think before he speaks.... And stop being an idiot, in front of the whole Nation, and world.... for goodness sake!!

Do your best to explain this.

Don't worry Care, I notice you all ignoring this and don't think I don't know why.

Go ahead and please comment on those. I won't hold my breath.

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
94316641_10218776016649873_5440317542063144960_n.jpg

You people are truly ignorant.

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
Did you eat a UV light bulb too?
No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said
What I think is that it was a drowning man grasping at straws, just like he did with the "miracle" drug he had all you convinced was the answer to all this. Remember being absolutely certain cloroquine was going to cure the virus and have us back to work by now? After that it is clear Trump supporters are dangerously credulous of anything he says.

When did Trump promise us hydroxichloroquine was going to have everybody back to work by now? When did he say it was the solution to our problem?

It was pretty clear as soon as Trump and his supporters at Fox News started touting it. It didn't take a genius to guess that. And that was before we knew the story of the guy who was pushed out of his job for resisting...oh look, distributing the drug to the masses.
Top vaccine expert claims he was fired for resisting Trump on hydroxychloroquine

1) Distribute hydroxychloraquine to the masses.
2) Go on national TV and say "We have a cure".
3) Open economy back up (so Trump has something to campaign on).
4) Hold MAGA rallis so he can stand in front of the pigeons and say "It was all my idea". (This is what is really driving him. It kills him that he can't hold these).

That about covers it.

They wanted to get rid of that guy for most of Trump's first term.

What the President said is we should try it out, nothing more. He said repeatedly that's a decision between the individual and their doctor. You can't get either medication without a prescription.

He said, "What have you got to lose? Take it."

If you believe you are living your last hours on this earth, what do you have to lose? The President was absolutely correct given at the time, we had nothing else that worked on these people. We have lost over 50,000 Americans and growing because of this virus. If you were on your death bed, you mean to tell me with all hope lost, you wouldn't try it????

No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said
What I think is that it was a drowning man grasping at straws, just like he did with the "miracle" drug he had all you convinced was the answer to all this. Remember being absolutely certain cloroquine was going to cure the virus and have us back to work by now? After that it is clear Trump supporters are dangerously credulous of anything he says.

When did Trump promise us hydroxichloroquine was going to have everybody back to work by now? When did he say it was the solution to our problem?
Repeatedly until they tested it on veterans and found it to be dangerous and ineffective.

We've been using the stuff for over 50 years. Has had FDA approval all those years. Now that President Trump suggested we try it, all of a sudden it's dangerous and ineffective. Gee, a government entity padding a story for the MSM. Who would have thought that?

It's been successful in many cases, and that's why doctors all over the world are using it. You had a Democrat Michigan state rep have her ass torn out because she believed she was saved by those drugs, and thanked the President for discussing it.
Are you still defending the president's push to use this drug after the studies indicated it was useless crap and potentially dangeous? Now you know why people reacted with such alarm when he brought up the latest stupid bullshit.

The drug is already approved by FDA, and in wide use you moron.

You're the moron here, Norman. IT'S KILLING COVID19 PATIENTS.

The part where it's killing covid19 patients, is why intelligent people said he shouldn't be promoting an unproven drug as a cure, because it has some nasty side effects. You told us it wouldn't hurt anyone because it's already approved and in use for other things.

IT'S FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE. TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND PEOPLE ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

It was pretty clear as soon as Trump and his supporters at Fox News started touting it. It didn't take a genius to guess that. And that was before we knew the story of the guy who was pushed out of his job for resisting...oh look, distributing the drug to the masses.
Top vaccine expert claims he was fired for resisting Trump on hydroxychloroquine

4) Hold MAGA rallis so he can stand in front of the pigeons and say "It was all my idea". (This is what is really driving him. It kills him that he can't hold these).

That about covers it.

What the President said is we should try it out, nothing more. He said repeatedly that's a decision between the individual and their doctor. You can't get either medication without a prescription.

If you believe you are living your last hours on this earth, what do you have to lose? The President was absolutely correct given at the time, we had nothing else that worked on these people. We have lost over 50,000 Americans and growing because of this virus. If you were on your death bed, you mean to tell me with all hope lost, you wouldn't try it????

Well, he probably thinks the drug works by injecting bleach up the ass. This is what happens when viewing too much CNN.

Was a time we could trust what a president said.
Those days are gone.
So afflicted with TDS you didn't even notice the question was about media coverage not Trump.
The title of this thread is 100% horse shit.
The media did not misrepresent what he said.
He suggested INJECTING A DISINFECTANT INTO A HUMAN BODY as a possible cure.
That is the issue and it is not even debatable.
94034737_10220420960507434_5490829952351731712_n.jpg

Like i said you people are truly ignorant.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Repeatedly until they tested it on veterans and found it to be dangerous and ineffective.

We've been using the stuff for over 50 years. Has had FDA approval all those years. Now that President Trump suggested we try it, all of a sudden it's dangerous and ineffective. Gee, a government entity padding a story for the MSM. Who would have thought that?

It's been successful in many cases, and that's why doctors all over the world are using it. You had a Democrat Michigan state rep have her ass torn out because she believed she was saved by those drugs, and thanked the President for discussing it.
Are you still defending the president's push to use this drug after the studies indicated it was useless crap and potentially dangeous? Now you know why people reacted with such alarm when he brought up the latest stupid bullshit.

The part where it's killing covid19 patients, is why intelligent people said he shouldn't be promoting an unproven drug as a cure, because it has some nasty side effects. You told us it wouldn't hurt anyone because it's already approved and in use for other things.

IT'S FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE. TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND PEOPLE ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

The drug is absolutely not killing covid patients, that's a lie. People who are more desperate take the drug is what you are seeing. It is effective if taken early enough.

Doctors are prescribing it, but of course this Canadian asshat pretends she knows as much as a doctor.

That about covers it.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE? ONLY THEIR LIFE YOU FOOL. 29% MORE VETERANS DIED TAKING THAT DRUG.

For malaria, lupus, and a few other conditions for which there is literally years of research and data on. Not for COVID-19 that just popped up in the last 5 months or so. The doses that doctors are having to give their patients to treat the virus are so high it's resulting in side effects like stopping your heart. Kind of a really big side effect don't you think? Doctors can use this drug where they feel it's appropriate but the initial hope that this would be a good treatment has faded. I'm sure clinical trials, data gathering, and research will go on, but it will literally be years before they'll pass judgement if this is an effective treatment. Then the FDA can either approve or reject it.

People are also dying from suicide because of the over hyping madia doing this to make Trump look bad. You people are despicable.

That about covers it.

You don't know much about medicine do you?

The drug is absolutely not killing covid patients, that's a lie. People who are more desperate take the drug is what you are seeing. It is effective if taken early enough.

There is no cure for stupid Norman.

That about covers it.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE? ONLY THEIR LIFE YOU FOOL. 29% MORE VETERANS DIED TAKING THAT DRUG.

Doctors are prescribing the drug because it is effective. Stop lying.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

He said no such thing.

He said quite the opposite, emphatically.

Here is the transcript:

Bill Bryan: (34:16)
No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study. We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.

Donald Trump: (34:22)
[crosstalk 00:34:22] It wouldn’t be through injections, [inaudible 00:34:25] almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.
Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23 - Rev

nope we know he was just bloviating ...... but my opinion for the leftwing leadership and the media have changed ...with their soft stance on their allies in china my opinion of then is even lower .

And Trump defending Xi?

Also, I don't know of anyone who is defending China.

nobody on the left is putting the primary blame on the chicoms !! name one prominent dem that has backed Trumps policies on china when it comes to production and trade ! nope your front runner got a lot of money from his chicom pals !democrats have never ever took a stand against china ...and many on the right havent either but Trump has been tough on them for 3 years ! vote dem vote china 1st vote Trump and America 1st MAGA !

The primary blame for the spread of the virus here is on us, not China.

Trump had a stupid tariff war with China, why would anyone support that when we are the ones who end up paying for it?

Are you mad that Trump said Xi was doing a good job on dealing with the virus and not a single Democrat backed him up on that?

ohhh nooo pal ! not so fast ! Trump has been hard on china and warning that we depend on your chicom allies too much for yrs ! and as far as the outbreak and who's at fault do you hold democrat leaders in NY for the disproportionate infection numbers ? remember they said visit china town for the chineze new yr celebration and they said ride the subway and eat at restaurants ! and they called the travel ban xenophobic and racist ! and the left has been harshly critical and against Trumps attempts to make china treat the US more fairly ..do you actually believe our memories are as short and malleable as your dem comrades ? the tactics that work on people like you will not work on us .

Trump is a lot of talk and no results.

Trump complemented their leader on his country's response to the virus and transparency. Democrats didn't.

I hold Trump responsible for being MIA in the early days to include most of February. Not managing national supplies of PPE, no real plan for testing and his casual endorsement of idiots who go out and protest stay at home measures.

Real clusterfuck.

whatever people with common sense know better .. china lied to the world and many countries and leaders fell for those lies ! including dems if they didnt believe china why did the call the travel ban racist and xenophobic and why did they tell American citizens to go to china town and ride the subways ? are the leaders of Spain ,Italy and France and dozens of other countries being hit the hardest by the pandemic at fault also ? if the communist chicom apologist on the left want to run on that go right ahead ! the POTUS mobilization of government and the private sectors and removing obstructional gov regs and red tape to quickly adress and turn the tide to prevent what happened to countries like Italy's healthcare system to be overwhelmed was brilliant ! your side stands against anything that gives hope and optimism when it comes to the end of the pandemic ...it will not be forgotten ..and no matter how you try to reright history we know the left have been chicom allies and apologist for decades !MAGA NOT CHINA !

Whatever? Trump complimented the guy. Of course China lied, it's what they do. What I don't expect is our president to lie to us on such a casual basis.

I don't know of any prominent Democrats who called the travel ban racist. I do know that some called Trump's use of the term 'Chinese Virus" as xenophobic, which it is.

Chinatown? In San Francisco? The Bay Area put in stay at home orders before any other part of the country and their infection rate has been much lower, by doing this way earlier they may have saved thousands of lives.

Yes, at least with Italy there have been lots of criticism of them being unprepared. They didn't have the benefit that we did in that they became a hot spot very quickly. We had time to do something and blew it and now have more cases per capita than Italy. However South Korea and Singapore were also hit early and they took immediate action and have been able to weather this much better. But when it all comes down to it, Trump is our president and I hold him responsible for the federal governments late response. Late with the tests, we still don't have have enough. Leaving states to collect their own PPE which meant states bidding against each other for some supplies that were even sold overseas (which should have never happened) caused the prices of equipment to go up. Then what did the Feds do? They started outbidding states further raising the prices. The federal government should have been in better control of our resources and distributed it among the states, not create the mess it did.

Reright? You fucking clown.

He said no such thing.

He said quite the opposite, emphatically.

Here is the transcript:

Bill Bryan: (34:16)
No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study. We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.

Donald Trump: (34:22)
[crosstalk 00:34:22] It wouldn’t be through injections, [inaudible 00:34:25] almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.
Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23 - Rev

You’re trying to communicate with people with really low IQs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back