Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to the right, do you blame media for ever tard utterance that Trump spews out?

~S~
What Media.............this one.............

Only dumb asses listen to the media anymore.

Only dumb asses pick a fight with them

~S~

You are right.........they shouldn't just pick.......

Tar and feather them for being LYING WANKERS sound good.

Now tell me where Trump said drink Bleach............he didn't.....later on a REPORTER INJECTED IT INTO THE NARRATIVE.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So now.............a bunch of dumb ass Media people are running around saying DON'T DRINK BLEACH as our country is economically dying.

Fuck them bro.........I woulnd't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

I called Trump fans degenerates and boy do you fools work overtime to prove me exactly right.

UH...do you realize what an ass you just made of yourself?
I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke and you Liberals didn't take it as a joke because you are mentally ill.
You probably went back an watched the whole thing, totally against your mental illness, and are trying to deny what I have been posted.

Try to admit you're wrong and perhaps people will have some respect for you.

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

Get with the program, Son.
And your a fucking idiot...

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....
So, was he lying when he said it was a sarcastic question/response to reporters that he wasn't talking to at the time?

Simple yes or no will suffice.
As soon a Birks shook her head no Trump was sarcastic.. But I dont expect you fucks to come clean.
Lol, birx had to pick her jaw up off the floor.

But Trump did dangerously suggest/comment/ask about injecting disinfectant, the word injection is killing you!!!
Your misquoting trump again...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,"

He was simply asking a legitimate question about therapy's. You fuckwits turned it into something it is not.
WAIT,

you don't know that you can't inject disinfectant??? You don't know that? You never learned that.... Go shoot up some bleach and see what happens!!!!
Your a fucking idiot. Don't twist my words like you did Trumps. Trump was making a comparison and was asking about treatments/therapy's that are possible. You are aware Drs use Chemotherapy daily which is also lethal to humans dont you? You idiots are so fucking stupid..

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Why are you deflecting instead of facing this honestly?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

If the world, whose leaders commit adultery in public, is watching Trump for leadership, then it must say something pretty sad for their leaders.

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

It is clear as day that the media lied indeed.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Why must you create your reality?

Because they did do that.

Or are you saying that it is "dangerous" to check a possible treatment?

Also, Trump did not make a claim that this will work.

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You made up that the media is saying that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

The right will go to any length to defend Trump's stupidity.

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.
Fake news Norman, where did anybody ever say, that Trump said, to inject bleach up their ass??????

You are posting even more fake news, you are the king of fake news.

Trump asked/commented/wondered, if injecting disinfectant could be used to treat cv, which is the dumbest thing a US president has ever said. Then you used edited fake news in a feeble attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America, and an extreme hypocrite.

How is wondering about potential cure dumber than believing there are 57 states?

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine.
Deflection? You? No way!

Can you prove that Obama believes that there are 57 states?

Can you prove that president Trump believes you should eat bleach?

If he does, I am starting to agree, these morons are too dumb to be discussing with, Darwin may have to fix it up.
He said inject, you are lying again. You are the King of fake news. Everything you say is a lie and spin, you have permanently destroyed your credibility. Fake news Norman.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me...."

It is completely irrelevant whether he said inject. Try to keep up with the thread. He did not suggest YOU inject ANYTHING to your body. He was contemplating about possible cures to proceed with.

Clearly, no matter how much he dumbs it down you won't understand. So don't try, just accept you are too dumb.
YAP YAP YAP,

It is 100% relevant that he said injection. So relevant that you tried to edit that out. How do you not know that you can't inject disinfectant???? How do you not know that???? I'm glad I exposed your edited fake news. You have permanantly destroyed your credibility.

Trump's comment was so stupid that you tried to use edited fake news to change what he said, essentially conceding that Trump's words were so stupid that you needed to edit them...

Fake news Norman

I tried to edit that out? That's a meme, I did not make the meme.

You don't get to determine whether someone is credible or not. Hell, you believe someone's credibility is destroyed by posting a meme!

Further, you are in violation of the forum policy by discussing off-topic items. This thread is about MEDIA, not TRUMP who lives in your head rent free. There already are multiple threads about Trump so take your bullshit there.

CNN lied, that's a fact. And you have no problem with it.
WAAA WAAAA WAAA!!! You are in violation of forum policy!!! WAAA!!!! I'm sure you ratted me out too, rat...

What a pussy!!!! Fake news Norman, now you are reduced to crying like a little bitch!!!!

Take down your knight pic and replace it with a little baby or a huge vagina!!!

Typical Trumper, try to talk and act tough, but really just a little bitch pussy!!!

AHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks, you are now reported.

Seems you are as confused about the forum policy as you are about what being American in America entails.

CNN lied about Trump, so far zero leftists have had problem with it or even brought it up.
Not only are you fake news, but you are also a huge pussy and a little rat.

But Trump did dangerously suggest/comment/ask about injecting disinfectant, the word injection is killing you!!!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,"

He was simply asking a legitimate question about therapy's. You fuckwits turned it into something it is not.
WAIT,

you don't know that you can't inject disinfectant??? You don't know that? You never learned that.... Go shoot up some bleach and see what happens!!!!
Your a fucking idiot. Dont twist my words like you did Trumps. Trump was making a comparison and was aking about treatments/therapys that are possible. You are aware Drs use Chemotherapy daily which is also leathal to humans dont you? You idiots are so fucking stupid..

These guys routinely suggest people chop of their genitals because they are not sure of their gender. And this is not experimental... they go through with it. The best cure they could come up with. Half commit suicide afterwards, super effective!

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

CNN is fake news.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.
Fake news Norman, where did anybody ever say, that Trump said, to inject bleach up their ass??????

Trump asked/commented/wondered, if injecting disinfectant could be used to treat cv, which is the dumbest thing a US president has ever said. Then you used edited fake news in a feeble attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

The worst part is you have a meme about fake news on your profile, when you are posting and spreading edited fake news... You are a total disgrace to America, and an extreme hypocrite.

How is wondering about potential cure dumber than believing there are 57 states?

It's a smart thing to do. The media doesn't like it since they want the crisis to last forever, and have their friends make big money on your back from the vaccine.
Deflection? You? No way!

If he does, I am starting to agree, these morons are too dumb to be discussing with, Darwin may have to fix it up.
He said inject, you are lying again. You are the King of fake news. Everything you say is a lie and spin, you have permanently destroyed your credibility. Fake news Norman.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me...."

It is completely irrelevant whether he said inject. Try to keep up with the thread. He did not suggest YOU inject ANYTHING to your body. He was contemplating about possible cures to proceed with.

Clearly, no matter how much he dumbs it down you won't understand. So don't try, just accept you are too dumb.
YAP YAP YAP,

It is 100% relevant that he said injection. So relevant that you tried to edit that out. How do you not know that you can't inject disinfectant???? How do you not know that???? I'm glad I exposed your edited fake news. You have permanantly destroyed your credibility.

Trump's comment was so stupid that you tried to use edited fake news to change what he said, essentially conceding that Trump's words were so stupid that you needed to edit them...

Fake news Norman

You don't get to determine whether someone is credible or not. Hell, you believe someone's credibility is destroyed by posting a meme!

Further, you are in violation of the forum policy by discussing off-topic items. This thread is about MEDIA, not TRUMP who lives in your head rent free. There already are multiple threads about Trump so take your bullshit there.

WAAA WAAAA WAAA!!! You are in violation of forum policy!!! WAAA!!!! I'm sure you ratted me out too, rat...

What a pussy!!!! Fake news Norman, now you are reduced to crying like a little bitch!!!!

Typical Trumper, try to talk and act tough, but really just a little bitch pussy!!!

AHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks, you are now reported.

Seems you are as confused about the forum policy as you are about what being American in America entails.

CNN lied about Trump, so far zero leftists have had problem with it or even brought it up.
Not only are you fake news, but you are also a huge pussy and a little rat.
Jesus......who let the dang kids out of the basement.............buy them another stinking xbox game or something.

They need to be back in school.

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

Get with the program, Son.
And your a fucking idiot...

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....
So, was he lying when he said it was a sarcastic question/response to reporters that he wasn't talking to at the time?

Simple yes or no will suffice.
How about Fuck You... Read the whole exchange in context you fucking liar!

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

I called Trump fans degenerates and boy do you fools work overtime to prove me exactly right.

I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke and you Liberals didn't take it as a joke because you are mentally ill.
You probably went back an watched the whole thing, totally against your mental illness, and are trying to deny what I have been posted.

Saying it was a joke doesn't make it so, and it's impossible to view the actual video and pretend Trump was joking unless you're dumber than a bread stick.

Well? Did it?

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Do you jack of morons that UV light is a disinfectant?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
UV light is used routinely to disinfect and kill germs on surfaces.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

Well? Did it?

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)
Do you even know what disinfected means? Lol you dumb ass lol

Well? Did it?

CNN is fake news.

Norman is fake news.

Deflection? You? No way!

YAP YAP YAP,

Fake news Norman

AHAHAHA!!!!
Ignoring me loser? Hey banker, you along with everyone like you are losers.

Totally and thoroughly owned in your own pathetic thread.

Love the fact that you keep posting though. Please keep us entertained by posting more.

Thank you so much for being such a loser. What's more is you know it.

Last edited:

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

Saying it was a joke doesn't make it so, and it's impossible to view the actual video and pretend Trump was joking unless you're dumber than a bread stick.

The first issue is the look on Trump's face; I know he's joking because, unlike you, I'm not mentally ill.
The 2nd issue here is liberals being forced to watch more than 1.6 preseleted seconds of a video.
That makes Liberals dumb as dogshit.

In fact, I don't believe you have watched the entire video.

Well? Did it?

You are a loser jack of morons.

You are all so owned. Go to your safe space or echo chambers. You are crushed here loser.

Keep on posting though loser.

Keep us entertained boy.

There's no misquote, Trump said/asked/suggested treating CV by injecting disinfectant, it is clear as day.

WAIT,

You need to look into chemotherapy, moron. They do it every day

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

The first issue is the look on Trump's face; I know he's joking because, unlike you, I'm not mentally ill.
The 2nd issue here is liberals being forced to watch more than 1.6 preseleted seconds of a video.
That makes Liberals dumb as dogshit.

In fact, I don't believe you have watched the entire video.

I saw it live. Your belief is irrelevant, and your denial of reality is subservient.

Well? Did it?

you seriously wouldn’t take a disinfectant let me introduce you to the definition...

Collegiate Definition
  • : an agent that frees from infection

• You stupid bastard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back