Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

I called Trump fans degenerates and boy do you fools work overtime to prove me exactly right.

UH...do you realize what an ass you just made of yourself?
I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke and you Liberals didn't take it as a joke because you are mentally ill.
You probably went back an watched the whole thing, totally against your mental illness, and are trying to deny what I have been posted.

Try to admit you're wrong and perhaps people will have some respect for you.

Saying it was a joke doesn't make it so, and it's impossible to view the actual video and pretend Trump was joking unless you're dumber than a bread stick.

The first issue is the look on Trump's face; I know he's joking because, unlike you, I'm not mentally ill.
The 2nd issue here is liberals being forced to watch more than 1.6 preseleted seconds of a video.
That makes Liberals dumb as dogshit.

In fact, I don't believe you have watched the entire video.

Wait! You are seriously claiming that you believe that Trump was joking around as he spoke about these potential opportunities for study?

Really? You’re going with that?

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

I called Trump fans degenerates and boy do you fools work overtime to prove me exactly right.

I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke and you Liberals didn't take it as a joke because you are mentally ill.
You probably went back an watched the whole thing, totally against your mental illness, and are trying to deny what I have been posted.

Saying it was a joke doesn't make it so, and it's impossible to view the actual video and pretend Trump was joking unless you're dumber than a bread stick.

The first issue is the look on Trump's face; I know he's joking because, unlike you, I'm not mentally ill.
The 2nd issue here is liberals being forced to watch more than 1.6 preseleted seconds of a video.

Give me a break. He wasn't joking. He was riffing the first things that came into his empty cranium (like he does at his pep rallies) and came off looking like the unsuited for the job asshat he is.
Trump says remarks about heat, light, disinfectant were sarcastic

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

I saw it live. Your belief is irrelevant, and your denial of reality is subservient.

Yeah, we get denial loser. Keep us entertained you pathetic left wing windbag.

You are all losers.

I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke

guess he shouldn't quit his day job then.....~S~
Job..............job..............LOL

Who has a job anymore.............LOL

Oh...those essential types..........Billy boom was funny the other day........he said he was essential and working every day.......but was posting all day here...........

Seems when I was still working.........I didn't have the time to post here......WEIRD HUH.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

Give me a break. He wasn't joking. He was riffing the first things that came into his empty cranium (like he does at his pep rallies) and came off looking like the unsuited for the job asshat he is.

Keep us entertained loser.

You got nothing. You are all so owned.

There's no misquote, Trump said/asked/suggested treating CV by injecting disinfectant, it is clear as day.

I see your reading and comprehension abilities are severely lacking... I guess we could blame your teachers for that...
Hey, Billy Bob, stop your fucking whining about how the media is taking Trump’s comments out of context. Trump said what he said and it was clear as day. Grow the fuck up and just admit what he said was asinine and move on. These constant attempts by Trumpers to justify Trump’s inanity are as pathetic as they are vacuous.

There's no misquote, Trump said/asked/suggested treating CV by injecting disinfectant, it is clear as day.

I see your reading and comprehension abilities are severely lacking... I guess we could blame your teachers for that...
Hey, Billy Bob, stop your fucking whining about Trump’s comments. He said what he said and it was clear as day. Grow the fuck up and just admit what he said was assigned and move on. These constant attempts to justify Trump’s inanity are as pathetic as they are vacuous.
oh yeah.........I HEARD THAT.......

He said drink Bleach....................Hurry ........before there isn't any bleach left...........oops.......they hasn't been any cleaners on the shelves for months........LOL

I have a Dream.......one day this song will be True.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke

guess he shouldn't quit his day job then.....~S~
I hope not...Since Trump's been in the Oval Office, the actual selling price of my house has gone up 1/3 to almost 800K.
Almost everyone has had a great job due to the Tax Cut.
Most of the White Collar workers are telecommuting and the supermarkets here are well stocked and making a fortune.
The downside is the temporary halt in construction.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

We know you abandoned any pretense to self-respect when you let Trump lie to your face and then pretended he didn't. That happened some time ago, and more than once.

But you know john these misfit republicans would support him even if the pos shot some one on 5th ave They are no longer a party but a cult

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

Are you insane?!
Introducing facts to a Liberal can give them a fatal heart attack!

LOOK..........a solution................Free Bleach to those dumb enough to think drinking it will saver them.

They will have to sign this.
943208656440f9a3173830c69b069d88.jpg

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Do you jack of morons that UV light is a disinfectant?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
UV light is used routinely to disinfect and kill germs on surfaces.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

Trump was asking about these types of therapy's.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN

Last edited:

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

All this proves to me is that you Trump supporters and right wingers will swallow ANYTHING. You have to be without a doubt, the weakest, most simple minded class of voters to come along in my generation. You people take stupid to a whole new level.

First off, the UV light is not being injected directly into the body. It's being used to irradiate the blood or plasma that's being injected into the patient. Second, it's not accepted widely by any scientific community and its results are largely unproven.
Ultraviolet blood irradiation: Is it time to remember “the cure that time forgot”?

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

But you're lying, or at least willfully repeating a lie.

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

Trump was asking aobut these types of therapy's.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN

He isn't smart enough to ask competent questions on any therapy. He's riffing like he does at this pep rallies to something he saw on Fox or one of his supporters tweeted or texted to him. And this time, it got him in trouble.

DONALD, if it's fake news then you're the one spreading it. You're at the podium, not the reporters.
It's LIVE television, Donald. Not edited video, you fucking idiot.

2 hour pressers where he gets to rant uninterrupted and he's whining.

Hey, Billy Bob, stop your fucking whining about how the media is taking Trump’s comments out of context. Trump said what he said and it was clear as day. Grow the fuck up and just admit what he said was asinine and move on. These constant attempts by Trumpers to justify Trump’s inanity are as pathetic as they are vacuous.
Now I know our school systems have fucked up badly... Another who has reading and comprehension problems... I guess your teachers are at fault for their failure in teaching skills.... More of the blame someone else for your stupidity I guess..

Well? Did it?

LOL

Trump was asking aobut these types of therapy's.

He isn't smart enough to ask competent questions on any therapy. He's riffing like he does at this pep rallies to something he saw on Fox or one of his supporters tweeted or texted to him. And this time, it got him in trouble.

At rallies he gets to rant and nobody gets to ask him questions.
At pressers he gets to rant but reporters get to ask him questions.
He's such a fucking snowflake....Leader of the Free World can't handle a dozen reporters with simple questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back