Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberals in this thread are so ignorant...
Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...
Whatever cure Trump agrees to, you won't take it.

Agree to?

lol...
Context?
If you get C19, promise me you won't accept any medical care approved by Trump.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Yeah, I caught that too.

The tRumpltin mindset is just baffling.

And that guy is about as "independent" as my left nut.

Your mindset is baffling, tens of thousands of posts and you still don't know how to keep the TDS on check enough to stay on topic.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Context?
Trump approves medical care?

this just keeps getting better and better

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Do you jack of morons that UV light is a disinfectant?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
UV light is used routinely to disinfect and kill germs on surfaces.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

Trump was asking about these types of therapy's.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN
tRump was making shit up as he went along. Attempting to sound smart and failing miserably.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Just relax and have a tRumptini.
You mean he just went up and ad libbed everything and then the scientists had to start working on this cure?
Wow!
No, I mean he stood up there and had his usual verbal diarrhea and you kids are still trying to justify it even though he has said the whole thing was "sarcasm".
I don't think you're quite getting it...
Most people with lives and skills only care about results, not the polite manner in which they are delivered.
You are basically hungry for an effeminate male looking to assuage your senses as opposed to a Meat & Potatoes guy who has put practically every minority in Nassau County and NYC on someone's payroll.
You definitely wouldn't like me.
I get it just fine. It's you and your fellow tRumplings who have lost contact with reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Context?

Look, ma!
CC trying to pussy his/her way out of being an overt idiot.

You should delete all your posts from the last hour because you're leaving behind a trail of idiocy,

Was a time we could trust what a president said.
Those days are gone.
So afflicted with TDS you didn't even notice the question was about media coverage not Trump.
The title of this thread is 100% horse shit.
The media did not misrepresent what he said.
He suggested INJECTING A DISINFECTANT INTO A HUMAN BODY as a possible cure.
That is the issue and it is not even debatable.

Stop eating Tide Pods!!!

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN
tRump was making shit up as he went along. Attempting to sound smart and failing miserably.

You mean he just went up and ad libbed everything and then the scientists had to start working on this cure?
Wow!
No, I mean he stood up there and had his usual verbal diarrhea and you kids are still trying to justify it even though he has said the whole thing was "sarcasm".
Most people with lives and skills only care about results, not the polite manner in which they are delivered.
You are basically hungry for an effeminate male looking to assuage your senses as opposed to a Meat & Potatoes guy who has put practically every minority in Nassau County and NYC on someone's payroll.
I get it just fine. It's you and your fellow tRumplings who have lost contact with reality.
Give me a concrete, on the ground, example of how Trump has adversely affected your life.
All I can figure is that you now have to work rather than receive a welfare check.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Context?

Leftist ate aquarium cleaner... when president Trump suggested a medication that is used all over the world. He is correct, you are idiots.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Yeah, I caught that too.

Your mindset is baffling, tens of thousands of posts and you still don't know how to keep the TDS on check enough to stay on topic.
I do not suffer from tRump Defense Syndrome.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Yeah, I caught that too.

Yes you do.
Your're just too mentally ill to perceive it.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

What we, and you, have is an ignorant insult comic who punted "the biggest decision of my life" to governors, and then criticized both their stay-at-home and open-up decisions. It's pitiful. If pointing fingers and ducking responsibility are the measure of a leader, Orange Judas is your man.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Yeah, I caught that too.

Trump defense syndrome? The subject of the thread is the media, not the greatest president of all time.

Your TDS won't even let you stay on the thread topic. There already is a thread for your moaning - in fact multiple threads, you moan a lot.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!
Give me a concrete, on the ground, example of how Trump has adversely affected your life.
All I can figure is that you now have to work rather than receive a welfare check.
53,000+ of my fellow Americans are dead.

That has adversely affected my life.

BTW, I've never received any sort of government benefit. Didn't even qualify for the "stimulus check". It's not like I'm some red state tRumpling, after all.

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Context?

Look, ma!
CC trying to pussy his/her way out of being an overt idiot.

You should delete all your posts from the last hour because you're leaving behind a trail of idiocy,

that didn’t even make sense...

But please tell us more about how the blob approves medical care.

his suggestions about gargling Clorox were Hilarious and I’m sure whatever comes next will be equally as moronic.

• Thanks
Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

What we, and you, have is an ignorant insult comic who punted "the biggest decision of my life" to governors, and then criticized both their stay-at-home and open-up decisions. It's pitiful. If pointing fingers and ducking responsibility are the measure of a leader, Orange Judas is your man.
Interesting...
I live in NY and neither Cuomo nor DeBlasio know the laws of who controls what and have been fighting over this issue for about 2 weeks.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

BTW, I've never received any sort of government benefit. Didn't even qualify for the "stimulus check". It's not like I'm some red state tRumpling, after all.

President Trump saved two million Americans.

This has positively affected my life. He beat all the expectations.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

They are dead and millions more will starve to death...good Liberal strategy.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

How much LySol did you snort?

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Context?

Leftist ate aquarium cleaner... when president Trump suggested a medication that is used all over the world. He is correct, you are idiots.
He was being sarcastic. He wasn’t being serious...so why are you? Lol

• Funny

Was Lysol on the list?

View attachment 328309
Promise us...

Agree to?

lol...
Yeah, I caught that too.

Trump defense syndrome? The subject of the thread is the media, not the greatest president of all time.

Your TDS won't even let you stay on the thread topic. There already is a thread for your moaning - in fact multiple threads, you moan a lot.
I don't suffer from tRump Defense Syndrome. I'm not sure why you keep saying that.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back