Questions For "Crisis on the Border" Fetishists....

You should find another board to spread your manure. You have absolutely no clue about the border, the enormous cost in human life and misery for both the illegals and American citizens. The enormous PERPETUAL COSTS that the majority of these illegals represent. Get lost.

Actually, undocumented immigrants are a net gain for the economy, as the economic activity they produce creates wealth.

I've been listening to people like you whinge about the border since the 1970's. I just don't take you seriously anymore.

Actually, undocumented immigrants are a net gain for the economy, as the economic activity they produce creates wealth.

I've been listening to people like you whinge about the border since the 1970's. I just don't take you seriously anymore.
FOX nursing slack jaws can't distinguish fiscal from economic..

It's what makes them so Usefool.

Link...

That paper only discuss one state, not the nation. Moreover, as discussed before, it ignores the fact that morally, slavery is wrong..the cost of that is far greater...and thats' why the people of TX, despite the State Govt making money off them, doesn't support it.
Not just ANY state..

The one whose governor is shipping immigrants around the country..

That paper only discuss one state, not the nation. Moreover, as discussed before, it ignores the fact that morally, slavery is wrong..the cost of that is far greater...and thats' why the people of TX, despite the State Govt making money off them, doesn't support it.
, it ignores the fact that morally, slavery is wrong..the cost of that is far greater.
Link to evidence that those who oppose counterproductive immigration policy are "slavers".

Well then, let's have this "net gain" dumped on your front lawn so you'll personally be able to feel it's wondrous effects!!

Link to evidence that those who oppose counterproductive immigration policy are "slavers".
This thread.....you support illegals because you see it as a econonic benefit....that's what slavers did too..you dont care about the human lives that will be second class, living in poverty, with no way to advance or be free, because of your personal economic benefit...thankfully most people, including the people of TX don't agree with you

Well then, let's have this "net gain" dumped on your front lawn so you'll personally be able to feel it's wondrous effects!!
Dems call in the national guard when they had to deal with a few illegals......Xiden shipped them off to a military base when they touched foot on Obama's Vineyard

This thread.....you support illegals because you see it as a econonic benefit....that's what slavers did too..you dont care about the human lives that will be second class, living in poverty, with no way to advance or be free, because of your personal economic benefit...thankfully most people, including the people of TX don't agree with you
I just provided you a link.

I'm not interested in more narrative in return.

Now go get it.

Dems call in the national guard when they had to deal with a few illegals......Xiden shipped them off to a military base when they touched foot on Obama's Vineyard
Dems call in the national guard when they had to deal with a few illegals..

The District of Columbia.....it doesn't have the resources of a state.

Xiden shipped them off to a military base when they touched foot on Obama's Vineyard

That's fiction.

Are you lying or illiterate?

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha's Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

These are publicity stunts paid for by the tax payers of Florida and Texas, at the expense of their respective economies.

it's not about money....geez, man...they are human beings...and you wonder why I call you a slaver
If you're complaining about the fiscal cost it is, Slack Jaw.

If they are removed, these slavers will have to exploit natives.

Forum List

Back