Questions For "Crisis on the Border" Fetishists....

The economic benefits of illegals arriving to NYC outweigh the costs, I'm sure NYC can prove their theory is

actually NYC Dem Mayor called on the Federal Govt for help dealing with it...

Then NY called up on the national guard, to help manage their crisis...and tent
cities....https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/hochul-activating-national-guard-to-run-nycs-migrant-tent-city/

Dems like the OP are ok with human beings living in tent cities, so long as they can make money off them

I did....that's why I am commenting on it....and why I can safely say you are making the same argument that old Dems in the South made for keeping their slaves
Have you ever worked for a living?

Do you believe you received the full value of your labor in wages?

Did you consider yourself a slave?

actually NYC Dem Mayor called on the Federal Govt for help dealing with it...

Then NY called up on the national guard, to help manage their crisis...and tent
cities....https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/hochul-activating-national-guard-to-run-nycs-migrant-tent-city/

Dems like the OP are ok with human beings living in tent cities, so long as they can make money off them

I'm surprised you haven't seen any sarcasm in my post.

The only way NYC would financially benefit from influx of illegals is if someone else pays for it. Just imagine how much money they would need to skim of the top for administrative cost, bureaucracy, management, and kickbacks to Washington. I think New York loves it.

Have you ever worked for a living?

Do you believe you received the full value of your labor in wages?

Did you consider yourself a slave?
I am not here illegally...thus I can get my full value. Illegals can't...hence why you support them flowing into our country, so you can devalue them, and take advantage of them for your economic benefit...hence why I have been calling you a slaver...that's what the slavers did with African-Americans.

I am not here illegally...thus I can get my full value. Illegals can't...hence why you support them flowing into our country, so you can devalue them, and take advantage of them for your economic benefit...hence why I have been calling you a slaver...that's what the slavers did with African-Americans.
.thus I can get my full value.
Why would anyone employ you if you took home the full value of your labor?

Let's save time....they wouldn't.

I suggest you read the citation.

I did. It's based on postdoctoral research by one person, with no official research to prove if thesis are right or wrong.
We've been hearing claims like this for decades, and yet, we are worse year after year.

You know what we haven't tried yet? Making it illegal to hire illegals, refuse them all civic services paid by tax dollars, and those who don't leave on their own, kick them out of the country.

You may say that is cruel and inhumane, and if so, remember that is exact the same thing that left suggested just few months back for Americans who refused to take a jab. If you were OK with that, there is no reason you would subject this.

Why would anyone employ you if you took home the full value of your labor?

Let's save time....they wouldn't.
haha maybe you....geez when people have hired me, they expected my full labor and if I didnt get the value I expected, I could move on, advance, get a education, seek a better position...illegals, due to the fact they are here illegally don't have those same advantages....you apparently, like that....you lke to take advantage of that, and you want them to continue to be managed by the military in tent cities so you can keep them that way.

haha maybe you....geez when people have hired me, they expected my full labor and if I didnt get the value I expected, I could move on, advance, get a education, seek a better position...illegals, due to the fact they are here illegally don't have those same advantages....you apparently, like that....you lke to take advantage of that, and you want them to continue to be managed by the military in tent cities so you can keep them that way.
You don't understand.

No one hires you unless you are actually worth more than you're being paid.

It's called "margin" in retail.

In pushing this anti immigration hysteria, does anyone at FOX EVER speak the words "Potential GDP"?

Can any of you define it?

Countries with birthrates at or below replacement have limited options for expanding Potential GDP. If you exclude immigration, both legal and illegal, what does Maria Bartiromo suggest as an alternative?
You can't even come up with a good argument for the rampant illegal invasion.

9966009[1].gif

Forum List

Back