Questions for Donald Trump

The state bleeds blue, they deserve every wildfire they get. Hell Tom Selleck had an employee get caught stealing water for his avocado farm
If you have been in California, you would see that the cities are very liberal. But inland, where the farms are? Very conservative

Trump supporters have higher IQs than democrats.
You don't want to call anyone dumb, especially when democrats are borderline retards.
Talking about having higher IQs... you guys still believe JFK is coming down from heaven to crown Rump?

RENT FREE, STILL AND FOREVER.

I can't imagine what it must be like to live 24/7 forever with an entity in my head which I hate with my entire being. Do you enjoy hating?

lol ... stating fact isn't hating....

he wears make up ... & he spends a fortune to style that tribble on his head ...

both are indisputable facts.

:p

I have a solution to global warming that should make everyone happy.

We should make the entire state of Nevada into a giant solar farm. Then we can use illegal immigrants and negroes to keep the mirrors clean and the brush clear.

On a more serious note, I am surprised Mexico has not taken advantage of their climate to build a zillion solar farms and sell the electricity to the US.

Our entire electrical grid is on the verge of collapse.
It don't work and is extremely expensive, hence they have not done it.

Mexico has built natural gas plants on the border and sold the electricity to California.

They sell much more for cheaper startup costs

Mr. Trump, just to be clear, are there any laptops that could surface with evidence of you leading an extortion racket or multi-million dollar crime family... or video evidence of your sons raping underaged children in a country that paid you millions?

Asking for a nation.

Mr. Trump, just to be clear, are there any laptops that could surface with evidence of you leading an extortion racket or multi-million dollar crime family... or video evidence of your sons raping underaged children in a country that paid you millions?

Asking for a nation.
In the words of Joe Biden "I don't work for you" Don't be an asshole

I have a solution to global warming that should make everyone happy.

We should make the entire state of Nevada into a giant solar farm. Then we can use illegal immigrants and negroes to keep the mirrors clean and the brush clear.

On a more serious note, I am surprised Mexico has not taken advantage of their climate to build a zillion solar farms and sell the electricity to the US.

Our entire electrical grid is on the verge of collapse.

Do you know what solar panels cost? We wouldn't use them if not for the government subsidy.

A more pragmatic approach is to simply make this country a four day work week country. Instead of 8 hour days just put in the two extra hours. One less day of rush hour driving, one less day of gasoline use for your car, employees much happier with three day weekends and the decrease in gasoline consumption would bring down the price. It's a win-win

When I was working some of our customers already had four day work weeks. Not one complaint by any employee.

A century from now, all teachers will tell their class that we could have done something about climate change but did nothing because we were blocked by Conservatives.

Good, I do hope that's what they teach them, that conservatives didn't buy into this hoax that we actually have any ability to control the climate. Kids will grow up saying "I'm going to be a conservative when I grow up."

Mr. Trump.

I like you. I think you are a patriotic American and a good person, but I think you are "out of your league" and your first term proved it.

You need to explain to us why you totally fucked up so many appointments and why your next term will be different.

Why did you appoint Chris Wray to FBI?

Chris Wray was a Zionist Fascist lawyer for W.

What did you learn from your disastrous failure appointing a traitor like Wray?

Why should we believe you won't just appoint another disaster if you win in 2024?

Until you can explain why you appointed so many disasters and why that will not be the case next term, you do not have my vote...

That has already all been explained. Trump was surrounded by leftist appointments who infiltrated his administration to spy on and obstruct his administration ala Hillary and the DNC.

Trump needs to tell us how he can avoid that pitfall again but the real questions needing asked first is how did our federal government become so corrupt at the top?

Do you know what solar panels cost? We wouldn't use them if not for the government subsidy.
Do you think oil and coal don't get subsidies?!?

In the 2020 Lazard analysis, the lifetime costs (when including subsidies) of power are $31 per megawatt-hour for utility solar and $26 per megawatt-hour for wind. The cost of increasing capacity was $41 for coal and $28 for natural gas.

Like any new technology, the cost of solar will decrease as it is utilized more.

Besides, I'm not talking about solar panels. I said mirrors, not panels. I'm talking about solar farms.

solar-farm.jpg

A more pragmatic approach is to simply make this country a four day work week country. Instead of 8 hour days just put in the two extra hours. One less day of rush hour driving, one less day of gasoline use for your car, employees much happier with three day weekends and the decrease in gasoline consumption would bring down the price. It's a win-win

When I was working some of our customers already had four day work weeks. Not one complaint by any employee.
I have posted many times on here that it is inevitable we will move to a 30-hour work week.

Not 4 ten-hour work weeks. 30-hour work weeks.

I've done 4 tens. I liked it a lot, but we will move to 30 hours before that.

Good, I do hope that's what they teach them, that conservatives didn't buy into this hoax that we actually have any ability to control the climate. Kids will grow up saying "I'm going to be a conservative when I grow up."
Children will be taught that we had a chance to reverse climate change but idiot conservatives insisted we wait at least a thousand years…….just to be sure

Forum List

Back