Questions For Evolutionists.

LOL and yet you can NOT provide a direct unbroken link from present man to supposed origin of man.
So what? No scientist makes that demand. And nobody is trying to convince some religious nutters who refuse to learn anything about the topic. Your opinion literally means nothing to anyone.

God doesn't require billions of years to do anything at all. God is timeless. A day with God is like a thousand years for us. He created Adam (a full-grown adult) with age. No birth, childhood, or teen years. According to the Bible, all He has to do is speak something into existence.

God doesn't require billions of years to do anything at all.

But he could take a billion years, if he wanted to, right?

Scientists prove things using experiments. Do you know of any examples at all of scientists reproducing the adaptations that create eyes, ears or sexual organs?

Lol 😂😂😂 even today elephants are being born with no tusks or small tusks because poachers have been killing elephants with large tusks for hundreds of years. They are no longer in the gene pool.

Lol 😂😂😂 even today elephants are being born with no tusks or small tusks because poachers have been killing elephants with large tusks for hundreds of years. They are no longer in the gene pool.
evolution within a species has been proven several different ways rather conclusively. what doesn't exist is the evidence that a single species of mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.

Are the borg and "it's anyone's guess" the only two options?

No. I don't have to play this alternate reality game.

The scientific community has generally agreed on the answer. You should look it up.
That is a sample of you "trolling" the thread.

An interesting yet unproven claim. And it ignored my essential statements. I was discussing the first eyes, sex organs, other body parts.

evolution within a species has been proven several different ways rather conclusively. what doesn't exist is the evidence that a single species of mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
And if you return to the first of the beginnings, it is true that the first proven life on Earth was the cyanobacteria and the evolutionists do not explain how bacteria later evolved into fish, other animals and the human beings.

Cyanobacteria arose billion of years later ... photosynthesis appeared 2.8 billion years ago ... deep into Earth's history ...

Maybe not eyes ... but our corn today produces proteins that digest caterpillars ...

Thanks for the effort. However it wanders so far off the topic I can't make use of it. For instance, I was not mentioning time scales and all I said is Cyanobacteria was the first proven life form on Earth.

Thanks for the effort. However it wanders so far off the topic I can't make use of it. For instance, I was not mentioning time scales and all I said is Cyanobacteria was the first proven life form on Earth.
Only people who want to understand evolution and are asking honest questions would find it useful.

No I didn't. It's one thing to be ignorant. But... an ignorant liar? That's no way to be.
you admit there are massive holes in the data and claim that no one used educated guesses to fill those holes? What world do you live in. when evidence doesn't exist, but people claim there is a link between things thousands of years apart what is that besides a guess?

now you are saying there’s an intelligent force guiding the random interactions???

Which is it??

Why haven’t alligators and sharks invented rocket launchers? They’ve been here 200 million years longer than your monkey ancestors. Did the imaginary “selective Pressures” bypass them????
Man Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

It was beyond the animals' mental capacity to ever invent anything, so you're using a false analogy.

Take a look.

This guy must have evolved from an ape.

1695156487513.png

you admit there are massive holes in the data and claim that no one used educated guesses to fill those holes? What world do you live in. when evidence doesn't exist, but people claim there is a link between things thousands of years apart what is that besides a guess?

Millions of years. Every culture has creation stories. They aren't history or science.

Forum List

Back