🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for liberals on this board.

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
If you are liberal, here are few questions for you, not rhetorical.

1. Is this, what we're seeing two years into Biden's presidency, really what you voted for?
2. Is war in Eastern Europe, and as a consequence, conflicts in Asia, and the Middle East, really what you voted for?
3. Is the highest inflation we've seen in almost 50 years what you voted for?
4. Are the highest average gas prices this country has ever seen really what you voted for?
5. Is the Democrat party continuing to attempt to legalize infanticide on a state by state basis really what you voted for?
6. Is teaching black kids through CRT, that they will never be successful in this country based on the color of their skin really what you voted for?
7. Is teaching kindergarteners about sex really what you voted for?

I have hard time believing liberals in this country can't admit that the Democrat party has left them behind.

1. Is this, what we're seeing two years into Biden's presidency, really what you voted for?
2. Is war in Eastern Europe, and as a consequence, conflicts in Asia, and the Middle East, really what you voted for?
4. Are the highest average gas prices this country has ever seen really what you voted for?
5. Is the Democrat party continuing to attempt to legalize infanticide on a state by state basis really what you voted for?
6. Is teaching black kids through CRT, that they will never be successful in this country based on the color of their skin really what you voted for?

I have hard time believing liberals in this country can't admit that the Democrat party has left them behind.
I voted for the Dems and overall I'm satisfied with what they've done. I think your loaded questions come from a narrow ideological filter assembled by conservative media and quite divorced from reality.

I guess you have a hard time understanding what can happen in a free capitalistic society and a world of depraved values.

Many simply wanted the bad orange man out, everything else be damned!

No one wants to fill out a questionnaire. Pick one thing and have a thread about that.

No one wants to fill out a questionnaire. Pick one thing and have a thread about that.

Everyone is welcomed to answer each question separately. :cool:

I started this thread in CDZ to keep it serious and clean from insults and vulgarities. Please return it there.

I voted for the Dems and overall I'm satisfied with what they've done. I think your loaded questions come from a narrow ideological filter assembled by conservative media and quite divorced from reality.
Name something that you approve of that the democrats have done?

1626613187322.png

1. He fixing this

Yes... He is getting a long with fixing the Trump mess
Biden didn't start these wars... Din't blame Trump for a war in Africa too... Putin is having a war because he is not getting what he wantrs like he did when he had Trump there...
Expected after a mishandled pandemic response...
Well Trump did tell the Saudi's to stop producing Oil... Oil is a global commodity, Biden has signed more leases than Trump by this time in his Presidency.
Oil companies deliberately reduced production, please expalin what Biden can do to get the to increase production... Keystone XL mean nothing..

Proof of any infanticide?
Can you show with evidence of CRT being taught in school?
What do you say when on kid has two daddies...

1. He fixing this

Yes... He is getting a long with fixing the Trump mess

Biden didn't start these wars... Din't blame Trump for a war in Africa too... Putin is having a war because he is not getting what he wantrs like he did when he had Trump there...

Expected after a mishandled pandemic response...

Well Trump did tell the Saudi's to stop producing Oil... Oil is a global commodity, Biden has signed more leases than Trump by this time in his Presidency.
Oil companies deliberately reduced production, please expalin what Biden can do to get the to increase production... Keystone XL mean nothing..

Proof of any infanticide?

Can you show with evidence of CRT being taught in school?

What do you say when on kid has two daddies...
Another Biden cultist showing off their cult mentality

Everyone is welcomed to answer each question separately. :cool:

I started this thread in CDZ to keep it serious and clean from insults and vulgarities. Please return it there.
I didn't insult you or say any naughty words. I took exception to this sleazy grab bag of troll questions that are clearly meant to get angry responses in a supposed clean debate zone. That's my answer to your stupid questions.

but.....

NPCOrnage.jpg

Reason you find my questions "loaded" are because they're reflecting what Democrats have done since they got in power.
They have nothing to do with conservative media, or conservative ideology, they're are question addressed to you about your ideology.
You said you voted for Dems, and you're satisfied with what they've done, which ultimately answered every single question with "yes". This is what you voted for.

I think Biden has done a great job in getting Europe to cooperate in sanctioning Russia.

Europe imposed sanctions on Russia and sent weapons to Ukraine way before Biden did. Their cooperation has nothing to do with Biden, who was dragging every decisions until he had no choice but to do so.

I didn't insult you or say any naughty words. I took exception to this sleazy grab bag of troll questions that are clearly meant to get angry responses in a supposed clean debate zone. That's my answer to your stupid questions.

Sorry. Second sentence was not meant for you, I edited once I realized that thread was moved.

But after your reply, I see that second sentence is right where it should be, since you are incapable of answering them without insults.
The fact that you're angry explain why you're refusing to answer. Truth hurts, right?

Forum List

Back