Quid Pro Quo

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Recently, we saw Mitch McConnell support & help sanctions be lifted against a Russian company only to see that company announce a new plant in McConnell's home State of Kentucky.

in 2017, we saw Littledick Donnie propose a new Two China Policy where Trump withdrew a proposed change from the One China Policy to a Two China Policy and China gave Trump copyrights in China that Trump hasd been seeking for years.

We see Trump favor the Saudis after the Saudis keep renting from Trump's real estate company. In the past, the Saudis had bailed our Trump many times through overpaying for real estate & even buying a Trump yacht.

The McConnell thing is just under the table bullshit trsading the strength of our sanctions for a home project to make him look good for his election bid. Littledick Donnie' trades our nation's security for personal gain.

Quid Pro Quo.

I can help you with your problem if you do this for me.

The Art of the Deal.

Is it news to you that politicians are criminals?

I would guess it is news to you that Rs aren’t the only crooks in town. Would you believe Ds are too?

I would guess it is news to you that Rs aren’t the only crooks in town. Would you believe Ds are too?

They are all crooks who do whatever it takes to bring the bacon home to their home states.

Nothing new. Its been going on ever since the first politician was elected.

Recently, we saw Mitch McConnell support & help sanctions be lifted against a Russian company only to see that company announce a new plant in McConnell's home State of Kentucky.

in 2017, we saw Littledick Donnie propose a new Two China Policy where Trump withdrew a proposed change from the One China Policy to a Two China Policy and China gave Trump copyrights in China that Trump hasd been seeking for years.

We see Trump favor the Saudis after the Saudis keep renting from Trump's real estate company. In the past, the Saudis had bailed our Trump many times through overpaying for real estate & even buying a Trump yacht.

The McConnell thing is just under the table bullshit trsading the strength of our sanctions for a home project to make him look good for his election bid. Littledick Donnie' trades our nation's security for personal gain.

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.
/---/ So all deals must be one way in your tiny mind.
download.gif

No one is as crooked as Littledick Donnie.

But sure there are crooks on both sides of the aisle. Democrats trend to throw out theirs, Republicans keep voting for theirs.

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.
/---/ So all deals must be one way in your tiny mind.
View attachment 258604
So you approve of LDD trading our government security for his personal gain/ I knew you were a Trump loving POS but I thought even you would not support that.

But sure there are crooks on both sides of the aisle. Democrats trend to throw out theirs, Republicans keep voting for theirs.
/----/
On both of your points....
show me the evidence.jpg

They are all crooks who do whatever it takes to bring the bacon home to their home states.

Everything is fine because everyone does it.

Do they trade national security?

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.

It’s disgusting to be sure, but it is hardly exclusive to Republicans.

/----/
View attachment 258609
So, you are really that uninformed.

Nope on national security.

Just bringing home the bacon to their states. Its been going on since forever and both parties do it.
Nothing new. I'm surprised you never heard of it.

/----/
View attachment 258609
So, you are really that uninformed.
/---/ What dems were thrown out? And " No one is as crooked as Littledick Donnie." is just our dopey, buttsore opinion.

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. Just check Hillary's record.

Another "frustration" thread. Tell me something, Littledick Dave, what are the Dems running on in 2020 besides opposing anything Trump?

That post merely exposes you as a partisan fool, but you don’t know it.

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. Just check Hillary's record.
And Bill's (missile technology to China).

Democrats trend to throw out theirs, Republicans keep voting for theirs.
Explain Pelosi.

Explain Rangel

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.

You know, you seem to mention Trumps dick in almost every thread. You are starting to seem weird about it like Ravi.

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.

Solyndra gets grant money and folds.

GE pays no taxes under Obama.

Pelosi's husband makes a sweet land deal by her helping Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis become an Ambassador to Hungry.

Maxine Waters directed $12 million to One United Bank that she had over $350000 in stock in a bank that gave their CEO a $6 million mansion and a Porsche.

The list can go on and on, but, I realize you are not smart enough to see both sides however, politicians can't and should not be trusted.

Quid Pro Quo.

The Art of the Deal.

Solyndra gets grant money and folds.

GE pays no taxes under Obama.

Pelosi's husband makes a sweet land deal by her helping Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis become an Ambassador to Hungry.

Maxine Waters directed $12 million to One United Bank that she had over $350000 in stock in a bank that gave their CEO a $6 million mansion and a Porsche.

The list can go on and on, but, I realize you are not smart enough to see both sides however, politicians can't and should not be trusted.

Solyndra has nothing to do with Quid Pro Quo. What did George Bush or Barack Obama get?

GE used the tax code.

Neither had shit to do with quid pro quo.

As for your other crap, don;t you get tired of defending Republicans with this but.....but....but so & so did this? What are you 5 years old?

Find me an example where the President personally gained.

Find me examples with one party was our country that is considered our foe?

Forum List

Back