Quid Pro Quo

Recently, we saw Mitch McConnell support & help sanctions be lifted against a Russian company only to see that company announce a new plant in McConnell's home State of Kentucky.

in 2017, we saw Littledick Donnie propose a new Two China Policy where Trump withdrew a proposed change from the One China Policy to a Two China Policy and China gave Trump copyrights in China that Trump hasd been seeking for years.

We see Trump favor the Saudis after the Saudis keep renting from Trump's real estate company. In the past, the Saudis had bailed our Trump many times through overpaying for real estate & even buying a Trump yacht.

The McConnell thing is just under the table bullshit trsading the strength of our sanctions for a home project to make him look good for his election bid. Littledick Donnie' trades our nation's security for personal gain.

Quid Pro Quo.

I can help you with your problem if you do this for me.

The Art of the Deal.

It's also called pay to play.

Something the republicans said they just hated in 2016. Now they have no problem with it.

Who would have thought?

There is nothing here that says anything I said was incorrect.
All you knew was that they launched a satellite for us. You had no clue about the rest of it, you moron.
Furthermore, there is no evidence the Chinese used or needed that technology.
If you had read the fucking link I posted you would know that they DID, idiot.
So quit acting like we ave them this vital tech that the Chinese would not have rockets without it. The Chinese seem to be able to do technical shit all by themselves.
Oh boy, I'm talking to a complete imbecile. The Chinese are able to "DO" the technical shit all by themselves...NOW THAT THEY HAVE OUR TECHNOLOGY! You are beyond stupid.

I said they were to launch a US satellite. I said the tech info was to help accomplish this. I knew that the Choinese may not have needed that help.

The official reports use the word "Could" in whether the Chinese used it. Russioa has this terchnology & since you claim only we developed it, who gave it to the Russians.

The rest was not relevant

And when you first posted, you knew NOTHING. So shove it up your ignorant, uneducated ass./

All you knew was that they launched a satellite for us. You had no clue about the rest of it, you moron.
If you had read the fucking link I posted you would know that they DID, idiot.
So quit acting like we ave them this vital tech that the Chinese would not have rockets without it. The Chinese seem to be able to do technical shit all by themselves.
Oh boy, I'm talking to a complete imbecile. The Chinese are able to "DO" the technical shit all by themselves...NOW THAT THEY HAVE OUR TECHNOLOGY! You are beyond stupid.
Did we give it to the Russians too? North Korea?

Recently, we saw Mitch McConnell support & help sanctions be lifted against a Russian company only to see that company announce a new plant in McConnell's home State of Kentucky.
in 2017, we saw Littledick Donnie propose a new Two China Policy where Trump withdrew a proposed change from the One China Policy to a Two China Policy and China gave Trump copyrights in China that Trump hasd been seeking for years.

We see Trump favor the Saudis after the Saudis keep renting from Trump's real estate company. In the past, the Saudis had bailed our Trump many times through overpaying for real estate & even buying a Trump yacht.

The McConnell thing is just under the table bullshit trsading the strength of our sanctions for a home project to make him look good for his election bid. Littledick Donnie' trades our nation's security for personal gain.

Quid Pro Quo.

I can help you with your problem if you do this for me.

The Art of the Deal.

You know, you seem to mention Trumps dick in almost every thread. You are starting to seem weird about it like Ravi.

Thanks to Trumps amorality, that you people like, we know Trump has a little dick. Trump calls people names so I'll call him one.
You seen Trump's dick?....
We all got a full report from Stormy Daniels. And if anyone is a dick expert, it would be her.

Stormy Daniels is a work of fiction, just like her stories.

Says who? She was right about her affair with Littledick Donnie. We was right about getting paid off by $130k.

But be sa good little Trumpette and claim "Fake News". You people are such dupes.

So you approve of LDD trading our government security for his personal gain/ I knew you were a Trump loving POS but I thought even you would not support that.

I predict that Donald Trump may very well become the first President to leave office with less personal wealth than when he entered office! Personal gain? Being President is costing Trump money.

Because people are learniong what a dishonest person her eally is & no one wants to do business with a POS like that.

He is personally gaining from decisions he makes. I think it was 2017, he had charged the Secret Service $35,000.00 for golf caret rentals to follow him around the course. Or when he charges the Secret Service for elevator access when he was in Trump Tower. Or when he parades dignitaries around Mir-A-Lago to boost membership.

Show me where Trump is making more money as President than he was as a private citizen! If you can't then admit that you're full of shit and that this entire string is nothing more than another pathetic attempt to smear someone who's working hard to make things better in America!
I never ever used the word "More" you lying fuck.

Eviderntly, it is OK for Trump to personally gain from the decisions he makes. How much did he & his companies gain with the tax cuts he signed?

The Saudis want a favor, heck just call up & spend big money renting a block of rooms at a Trump hotel.

Wow! You think the income from renting a block of rooms matters to a billionaire. You really are that fucking stupid!

There is nothing to be gained from reading your tortured posts of idiocy. Have a nice short life, because people as stupid as you usually get themselves killed accidentally.

hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Trump hotel in New York got a huge revenue boost from Saudi crown prince's entourage, report says

Republican groups overpaying to hold their events at Trump properties.

The Inauguration committee poured money into Trump properties.

All flowing into Truimp's pockets & you don't care.

You know, you seem to mention Trumps dick in almost every thread. You are starting to seem weird about it like Ravi.

Thanks to Trumps amorality, that you people like, we know Trump has a little dick. Trump calls people names so I'll call him one.
You seen Trump's dick?....
We all got a full report from Stormy Daniels. And if anyone is a dick expert, it would be her.

Stormy Daniels is a work of fiction, just like her stories.

Says who? She was right about her affair with Littledick Donnie. We was right about getting paid off by $130k.

But be sa good little Trumpette and claim "Fake News". You people are such dupes.

I would rather be a little trumpet then some kid on the internet with a fetish over the presidents dick.

Speak Earthling please.
Then why did they need the technology transfer, and why did Warren Christopher deny it, fucking moron?
I have a thought, research it & quit being such a fucking dick. They were launching our satellite.
Here, moron. How about if YOU fucking research it? It shouldn't take you more than say...a year or so to read. If the big words confuse you, get a smart person to explain it for you. Until then, you should keep your mouth shut so you don't look so stupid. But I doubt if you can do it.
China: Possible Missile Technology Transfers Under U.S. Satellite Export Policy -- Actions and Chronology
Look, dick for brains, your post just said what I said. China was launching our satellite. We wanted to make sure the launch was successful. Just like I said.
You just keep showing how fucking stupid you are. YES, moron, China launched satellites for U.S. companies. Loral subcontracted them out to China because they could do it cheaper. But when the missiles started failing, Loral was supposed to send AMERICANS to China to fix the problem because the technology could be used for military purposes. Schwartz didn't want the expense of sending OUR scientists to fix the problem so he requested that we just give China the technology to do it themselves. Because of the potential military applications, it had to go through the State Department for clearance. When it did, Warren Christopher said No fucking way, it would compromise national security! Loral's Bernard Schwartz (who contributed $600,000 to Clinton's reelection campaign) told Clinton about the problem with Christopher, and Clinton rerouted it to the Commerce Dept. for approval and told Commerce Sec. Ron Brown to approve it, which Brown did. You should not even be discussing this because you don't have a fucking clue about any of it. I knew you wouldn't (couldn't) read or understand the link. I told you to get a smart person to explain it to you but being the idiot that you are, you didn't listen, once again showing your intellectual inferiority.

And our intelligence agencies wanted the Chinese to start using satellites for communications so we could spy on them more easily.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/missile061398.htm

I said they were to launch a US satellite. I said the tech info was to help accomplish this. I knew that the Choinese may not have needed that help.
They launched MANY satellites, dumbass. And they began crashing after launch. If China didn't need help correcting the problem, why did they ask for it, and why would they need the technology, moron?
The official reports use the word "Could" in whether the Chinese used it.
More stupidity. I guess you think they got the technology to enable them to build ICBMs but didn't use it? Your stupidity is worse than your desperation to save face. Admit you don't know wtf you're talking about on this subject.
Russioa has this terchnology & since you claim only we developed it, who gave it to the Russians.
More desperation. Just throw that ridiculous statement out there and maybe nobody will notice you're getting your ass kicked here? In case you didn't know it, the Russians have had ICBM technology for many decades. I never said WE were the only country that had ICBMs. You keep proving your utter stupidity.
And when you first posted, you knew NOTHING. So shove it up your ignorant, uneducated ass./
Now THERE'S a real irony. I've been schooling you on this subject for two days now. The Cox Report was initiated in 1998. You obviously have never heard of it until now. Shove THAT up your ignorant and uneducated ass, moron.
I'm also willing to bet you didn't know that the Chinese were funding Clinton's reelection campaign either, which is most likely why he gave them the technology they asked for. You are completely clueless and ignorant of even recent history. You have no business trying to debate anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
The Russians already had it, decades before that, stupid. I guess you're the only person on the planet who didn't know about the arms race in the 70s and 80s.
And China gave the technology to North Korea, you clueless idiot.

The Russians already had it, decades before that, stupid. I guess you're the only person on the planet who didn't know about the arms race in the 70s and 80s.
And China gave the technology to North Korea, you clueless idiot.
So you didn't get it.

Did the US give it to Russia whenever it was?

Because dumbasss you seems to think that no country can develop that technology on its own.

THAT is thr fucking point.

They launched MANY satellites, dumbass. And they began crashing after launch. If China didn't need help correcting the problem, why did they ask for it, and why would they need the technology, moron?
The official reports use the word "Could" in whether the Chinese used it.
More stupidity. I guess you think they got the technology to enable them to build ICBMs but didn't use it? Your stupidity is worse than your desperation to save face. Admit you don't know wtf you're talking about on this subject.
Russioa has this terchnology & since you claim only we developed it, who gave it to the Russians.
More desperation. Just throw that ridiculous statement out there and maybe nobody will notice you're getting your ass kicked here? In case you didn't know it, the Russians have had ICBM technology for many decades. I never said WE were the only country that had ICBMs. You keep proving your utter stupidity.
Now THERE'S a real irony. I've been schooling you on this subject for two days now. The Cox Report was initiated in 1998. You obviously have never heard of it until now. Shove THAT up your ignorant and uneducated ass, moron.
I'm also willing to bet you didn't know that the Chinese were funding Clinton's reelection campaign either, which is most likely why he gave them the technology they asked for. You are completely clueless and ignorant of even recent history. You have no business trying to debate anyone on this forum.

1) Did they ask for help? Or dod the US company want to provide it to make sure their satellite was launched.

2) There is zerto proof that the Chinese did not fix it on their own

3) You brought up the subject & only researched it after I replied. To think otherwise would make you a liar.

4) Now you bring ip the Cox report. Evidently you are still learning about this.

I will debate any of you assfucks anytime.

Forum List

Back