R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions'

I do watch Spanish tv, I know who Ramos is. I DO WANT TO UNDERSTAND ALL VIEWPOINTS. Does that bother some of you liberal know it alls? Last week I was a juror in a trial that just deported an illegal, among other things. Not feeling good about it. I kept saying to myself, if this jack off HAD just immigrated LEGALLY it would have saved everyone a lot of time and taxpayer's money. That is another added dimension, even the other Hispanic jurors concurred on that. So are ya gonna do?

A while back, I heard of a poll that asked if journalism should have some degree of government control.

At the time, I was just astounded that 77% or "Republicans" answered yes.

Now that we're seeing the right trying to change so much of the US Constitution, I'm not so surprised.

There is an authoritarian streak that runs through the extremist rightwing element.

No one would recognize America if they were allowed to remake it in their own image.

Yes. It's called "fascism".

Keep running with these ideas, folks. Maybe by next November Trump will be down to only receiving three Latino votes in the whole country.

Keep running with these ideas, folks. Maybe by next November Trump will be down to only receiving three Latino votes in the whole country.

So Latino voters (the legal ones) are only interested in immigration, nothing else matters, not schools, not safe streets, not jobs, just immigration?

So Latino voters (the legal ones) are only interested in immigration, nothing else matters, not schools, not safe streets, not jobs, just immigration?

No, they're interested in not being constantly insulted and degraded by white Republicans engaged in nationalism.

No, they're interested in not being constantly insulted and degraded by white Republicans engaged in nationalism.

So says the left wing talking points.

The left wing are simply repeating the talking points coming directly from the Hispanics themselves. You are calling the actual complaints and comments of the victims of the insults as talking points.

The left wing are simply repeating the talking points coming directly from the Hispanics themselves. You are calling the actual complaints and comments of the victims of the insults as talking points.

I find it hard to believe that a majority of legitimate Hispanic voters are one trick ponys. If it turns out they are then the whole country is going into the tank faster than I thought.

Well the truth is finally out there. Ramos truly believes that it is the job of journalists to denounce a candidates position that they don't agree with.

For him it is Trump at the moment and Trump's position on immigration. Now we've witnessed the media far too long try to sabotage albeit covertly Republican candidates and their policy positions.

At least now Ramos the radical whack job has laid it on the line. Journalists are to attack policies they don't like.

This to me is a throwing down of a gauntlet and all Republican candidates should respond with a mega 'FUCK YOU' and ban any activist journalist who behaves like Ramos from pressers and interviews.

And as conservatives we have to take this one step further. One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow.

Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back.

It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can.

"Jorge Ramos: The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce' Trump's Positions
By Scott Whitlock

Fresh from his confrontation with Donald Trump on Tuesday night, activist reporter Jorge Ramos appeared on ABC and CBS to pitch the idea that it's the job of journalists to openly oppose the candidate's positions.

On Good Morning America, Wednesday, he asked colleague George Stephanopoulos, "We have to denounce that he wants to deny citizenship to children being born here."

He added, "They're citizens, just like [Trump's children], and it is impossible to build a 1900-mile wall... So that's the kind of questions that I was asking Mr. Trump."

Of course, those were statements and not questions. Lobbying for more subjectivity in the press, Ramos declared, "...I think the best journalism happens when you take a stand... We are not only required, but we are forced to take a stand."

Go fuck yourself you liberal whack job Ramos.

Ruh roh trying to give a link without giving up my gmail. Hold on. :)

Jorge Ramos appeared on ABC and CBS to pitch the idea that it's the job of journalists to openly oppose the candidate's positions

When reporters from the conservative side of the media openly opposed and question Obama's policies, they get a huge lecture about the need to show respect for the President or to stop being racist. Ramos is not speaking on any valid position of Journalism principles......he is simply an activist.

All speech that offends The Great Donald must be banned!

That's not it at all. Twice now we have witnessed two so called journalists wanting to be the star of the show. To take the headlines.

Because these egomaniacs like Kelly and Ramos believe that their views are more correct/important than the freaking candidates that are actually running for office.

They can spew all the shit they want on their shows but not in a press conference setting.

They aren't journalists. They are activists and therefore should be banned from pressers or interviews.
Oh dear lord.. They are journalists, and I doubt they care about being stars, if anyone is a narcissist who wants to be the star it's trump.
ramos isn't a journalist...he's a talk show host and an activist for illegal immigration.
He is and has been a recognized journalist and won awards in journalism. He has been to and covered five wars and been a news anchor. He has a far more impressive resume than many posing as journalist on cable news networks. Other than covering the immigration issue he has no history or activism.

Well the truth is finally out there. Ramos truly believes that it is the job of journalists to denounce a candidates position that they don't agree with.

For him it is Trump at the moment and Trump's position on immigration. Now we've witnessed the media far too long try to sabotage albeit covertly Republican candidates and their policy positions.

At least now Ramos the radical whack job has laid it on the line. Journalists are to attack policies they don't like.

This to me is a throwing down of a gauntlet and all Republican candidates should respond with a mega 'FUCK YOU' and ban any activist journalist who behaves like Ramos from pressers and interviews.

And as conservatives we have to take this one step further. One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow.

Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back.

It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can.

"Jorge Ramos: The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce' Trump's Positions
By Scott Whitlock

Fresh from his confrontation with Donald Trump on Tuesday night, activist reporter Jorge Ramos appeared on ABC and CBS to pitch the idea that it's the job of journalists to openly oppose the candidate's positions.

On Good Morning America, Wednesday, he asked colleague George Stephanopoulos, "We have to denounce that he wants to deny citizenship to children being born here."

He added, "They're citizens, just like [Trump's children], and it is impossible to build a 1900-mile wall... So that's the kind of questions that I was asking Mr. Trump."

Of course, those were statements and not questions. Lobbying for more subjectivity in the press, Ramos declared, "...I think the best journalism happens when you take a stand... We are not only required, but we are forced to take a stand."

Go fuck yourself you liberal whack job Ramos.

Ruh roh trying to give a link without giving up my gmail. Hold on. :)
I do have to ask....how much farther up Trump's posterior can you kiss without suffocating?

I find it hard to believe that a majority of legitimate Hispanic voters are one trick ponys. If it turns out they are then the whole country is going into the tank faster than I thought.
Threatening to deport their friends and families and to confiscate their children's birthrights as you insult them everyday and tell them to go back to their countries is not a one trick pony.
The whole country is already heading for the tank as the Trump cult follows their fuhrer over the edge and to the bottom of the tank.

All speech that offends The Great Donald must be banned!
Hey you stupid fuck, his daughter works for Hillary
Why do you think that makes a difference? How many rights do you want people to give up for your fuhrer. So far in this thread you are demanding free press, free speech and freedom of association be disposed of.

There's no right for a "Journalist" to demand he be allowed access to anybody. If he wants to be a mouthpiece for Hillary, fine, let him. But don't fucking cry that he's barred from the debates

Forum List

Back