Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

PS----jesus was a pharisee TOP TO BOTTOM----the Romans hated the pharisees because the pharisees OPPOSED ROMAN OPPRESSION AND PERVERSION----as did Jesus. John the Baptist was a pharisee----Pharisees opposed the "KINGSHIP" of Herod----and John the Baptist also opposed the sexual perversions of the Herod Palace Court---(roman style) and the sexual perversions of "mrs herod" ----so Herod and Mrs Herod and daughter herod killed him. Learn some history

I already googled it-----there is nothing about any person named
NICODEMUS that renders his words and putative words worth a hill of beans. There are lots of Johns and a few persons called Nicodemus
and lots of persons called Yeshua and in contemporary times EVEN
MORE PEOPLE DESPERATE to shoehorn them into idiot positions. Did you find any collaborative evidence at all that the Money changers
in the temple court yard were "short changing" people or is that just
something from your own neighborhood? or your own experience?
Do you know how the term DUALIE is used? I do -----I actually remember when it was coined by the CHILDREN OF THE HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE. I did not say you are a catholic----but you are a child of the "HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE_-----as are all christians with
background in Europe

If you have to google Nicodemus, than your braggadocios knowledge of the Bible is sorely lacking.
No, the short changing was happening in your neighborhood, not mine. Again, lack of reading retention and or understanding on your part.
It is all explained in the Bible.

Your neighborhood:
“Lord, they have killed Your prophets, they have torn down Your altars..

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites!

It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

And the LORD said to Moses, "Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves.

And all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Now the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of meeting before all the children of Israel. Then the LORD said to Moses: “How long will these people reject Me? And how long will they not believe Me, with all the signs which I have performed among them?

So the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many of the people of Israel died.

How often they provoked Him in the wilderness, And grieved Him in the desert! Yes, again and again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel.

Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign

The Pharisees and Sadducees came up, and testing Jesus, they asked Him to show them a sign from heaven

The Pharisees came out and began to argue with Him,

Then the Pharisees went and plotted together how they might trap Him in what He said. And they sent their disciples to Him, along with the Herodians

So they watched Him, and sent spies who pretended to be righteous, in order that they might catch Him in some statement, so that they could deliver Him to the rule and the authority of the governor

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God

“I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved”

^ Look at the length God has to go to to keep the Jews from destroying themselves!
I could go on for days about Mr. Rogerstein's neighborhood, and your pharisees, and your Sadducees, and their plots against the Messiah, and your Temples, and your lousy track record. With or without Jesus, your neighborhood is a perpetual pain in God's heart even unto today.
You'll realize that once He removes the scales He placed over your eyes.

Last edited:
Thanks Likkmee. Excellent post. Informative, I hope, to everyone reading here.

The disciples went into hiding after Jesus was apprehended. Their insight into the trials Jesus was subjected to, came from the "stenographer" of the day at those trials. That was Nicodemus, who was held in high esteem in his time. His transcripts of the trails was given to Pilate, and the priests at the Temple, as a matter of record.

His full account is nothing short of stunning, especially when 3 Temple priests gave a legal account of seeing Jesus along with about 10,000 formerly dead humans descending a hill, singing praises. And what Pilate's reaction was to that bit of news, the testimony of 2 formerly dead priests whom the pharisees found in their former homes with their families and who testified as to what happened when Christ arrived in Abraham's Bosom, and a conversation between Satan and Hell<a person and a place.
It is a remarkable piece of work.

Last edited:
If you have to google Nicodemus, than your braggadocios knowledge of the Bible is sorely lacking.
No, the short changing was happening in your neighborhood, not mine. Again, lack of reading retention and or understanding on your part.

Your neighborhood:

It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

And the LORD said to Moses, "Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves.

And all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Now the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of meeting before all the children of Israel. Then the LORD said to Moses: “How long will these people reject Me? And how long will they not believe Me, with all the signs which I have performed among them?

So the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many of the people of Israel died.

How often they provoked Him in the wilderness, And grieved Him in the desert! Yes, again and again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel.

Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign

The Pharisees and Sadducees came up, and testing Jesus, they asked Him to show them a sign from heaven

Then the Pharisees went and plotted together how they might trap Him in what He said. And they sent their disciples to Him, along with the Herodians

So they watched Him, and sent spies who pretended to be righteous, in order that they might catch Him in some statement, so that they could deliver Him to the rule and the authority of the governor

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God

“I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved”

^ Look at the length God has to go to to keep the Jews from destroying themselves!
I could go on for days about Mr. Rogerstein's neighborhood, and your pharisees, and your Sadducees, and their plots against the Messiah, and your Temples, and your lousy track record. With or without Jesus, your neighborhood is a perpetual pain in God's heart even unto today.
woe to you, slut----you and yours have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in YOUR FILTH and perversion and the stench of your sick
"religion" Your female sows still have orgasms watching men, women and children tortured to death. SOME TRACK RECORD YOUR NATIONS HAVE

Your neighborhood:

can you CITE THE LINES in the NT as you SO DEFINITIVELY CLAIM EXIST AND ARE KNOWN TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR EXQUISITE KNOWLEGE OF THAT BOOK which claim that the money changers were SHORT CHANGING THEIR CLIENTS?-----go for it-----feel free to
get the help of your sunday school whore. The Pharisees and the Sadducees got together to plot against the pharisee named Jesus? ----you got that citation? You are a perpetual cosmic pain in the ass
and remarkably stupid. ("unto today" ? do you talk like that too?)

Thanks Likkmee. Excellent post. Informative, I hope, to everyone reading here.

The disciples went into hiding after Jesus was apprehended. Their insight into the trials Jesus was subjected to, came from the "stenographer" of the day at those trials. That was Nicodemus, who was held in high esteem in his time. His transcripts of the trails was given to Pilate, and the priests at the Temple, as a matter of record.

His full account is nothing short of stunning, especially when 3 Temple priests gave a legal account of seeing Jesus along with about 10,000 formerly dead humans descending a hill, singing praises. And what Pilate's reaction was to that bit of news, the testimony of 2 formerly dead priests whom the pharisees found in their former homes with their families and who testified as to what happened when Christ arrived in Abraham's Bosom, and a conversation between Satan and Hell<a person and a place.
It is a remarkable piece of work.
a "legal account" ? oh----in the court of the HOLEY ROMAN
EMPEROR, CONSTANTINE

woe to you, slut----you and yours have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in YOUR FILTH and perversion and the stench of your sick
"religion" Your female sows still have orgasms watching men, women and children tortured to death. SOME TRACK RECORD YOUR NATIONS HAVE
Rosie! Such language, lol.

My religion is Jesus. He never killed anyone. Neither have I. Can't say that for Moses, though...

But I am afraid it is woe to you, hon. Revelation paints a very dim picture of the future of Israel. Read it when you get a chance.
It's amazing to me that the world has started to come against Israel. Just like it's prophesied. It wasn't like that when I was growing up. Israel was accepted. Now, even our stupid government reps weep over the wicked Iron Dome and the poor poor Palestinians struggling for their own place to live too.

:itsok: But you have an ace in the hole. Jesus is coming back!🙂

Last edited:
lol. My religion is Jesus. He never killed anyone. Neither have I. Can't say that for Moses, though...

But I am afraid it is woe to you, hon. Revelation paints a very dim picture of the future of Israel. Read it when you get a chance.
It's amazing to me that the world has started to come against Israel. Just like it's prophesied. It wasn't like that when I was growing up. Israel was accepted. Now, even our stupid government reps weep over the wicked Iron Dome and the poor poor Palestinians struggling for their own place to live.

The world has never loved Israel because we value human life over beer and pork.

lol. My religion is Jesus. He never killed anyone. Neither have I. Can't say that for Moses, though...

It's amazing to me that the world has started to come against Israel. Just like it's prophesied. It wasn't like that when I was growing up. Israel was accepted. Now, even our stupid government reps weep over the wicked Iron Dome and the poor poor Palestinians struggling for their own place to live.

your post is idiotic "HON" you have no idea who Jesus was.
AND he was murdered by the very people who INVENTED your
religion. The inventers of YOUR religion are the same people who
invented the INQUISITION which was one of the entertainments
for sluts of YOUR religion just as were mass crucifixions
and gladiator games and feeding humans to lions were ENTERTAIMENTs for your fellow sluts for thousands of years.
The FIRST REICH (aka THE HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE) gave rise to the
SECOND REICH (aka the holey roman empire) of which even
the British EMPIRE was a member. And then your all time FAVE---
the THIRD REICH. ALL the result of the FOUNDERS of YOUR
RELIGION (which has nothing at all to do with the pharisee man
from the GALIL, whom your coreligionists MURDERED)

your post is idiotic "HON" you have no idea who Jesus was.
AND he was murdered by the very people who INVENTED your
religion. The inventers of YOUR religion are the same people who
invented the INQUISITION which was one of the entertainments
for sluts of YOUR religion just as were mass crucifixions
and gladiator games and feeding humans to lions were ENTERTAIMENTs for your fellow sluts for thousands of years.
The FIRST REICH (aka THE HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE) gave rise to the
SECOND REICH (aka the holey roman empire) of which even
the British EMPIRE was a member. And then your all time FAVE---
the THIRD REICH. ALL the result of the FOUNDERS of YOUR
RELIGION (which has nothing at all to do with the pharisee man
from the GALIL, whom your coreligionists MURDERED)
Do you expect a devout Christian to accept such rebuke?
I meet Christians who are anxious to study their religion by studying Tanach and history and I meet many who are not interested.

The world has never loved Israel because we value human life over beer and pork.
Yeah, that's why I said accepted. After WW2 most people felt that after the horrendous ordeal the Jews had just suffered, they deserved some kind of compensation. They weren't resented for it except by Muslims. That feeling has certainly dwindled worldwide. It's prophesy being fulfilled where I hadn't seen it priorly.

I meet Christians who are anxious to study their religion by studying Tanach and history and I meet many who are not interested.
"REBUKE"? I am just reviewing their own BOOK. I learned about
Christianity from THEIR BOOK. AS a kid, I had no education in religion
at all-----my parents were ENTIRELY secular (jews) I did not even do
"hebrew school"---the two hours per week "aleph beis" I grew up amongst christians and even attended (as a guest) SUNDAY SCHOOL.
But I read lots. I read the NT before I got around to the OT. What
amazes me is how UTTERLY ignorant about JESUS (their main protagonist) are christians. When I was a kid----if I told my local
friends "YA KNOW---JESUS DID NOT EAT BACON AND EGGS FOR
BREAKFAST" -----they were kinda insulted (PS I LIKED BACON AND
EGGS)

Yeah, that's why I said accepted. After WW2 most people felt that after the horrendous ordeal the Jews had just suffered, they deserved some kind of compensation. They weren't resented for it except by Muslims. That feeling has certainly dwindled worldwide. It's prophesy being fulfilled where I hadn't seen it priorly.
I was wondering why more nations than ever before in history are moving embassies to Israel and signing business treaties with Israel.
What goes on in the UN is that nations in the same hemisphere as the Muslims make believe they are angry with Israel.

"REBUKE"? I am just reviewing their own BOOK. I learned about
Christianity from THEIR BOOK. AS a kid, I had no education in religion
at all-----my parents were ENTIRELY secular (jews) I did not even do
"hebrew school"---the two hours per week "aleph beis" I grew up amongst christians and even attended (as a guest) SUNDAY SCHOOL.
But I read lots. I read the NT before I got around to the OT. What
amazes me is how UTTERLY ignorant about JESUS (their main protagonist) are christians. When I was a kid----if I told my local
friends "YA KNOW---JESUS DID NOT EAT BACON AND EGGS FOR
BREAKFAST" -----they were kinda insulted (PS I LIKED BACON AND
EGGS)
You can't review a book when they won't read the entire first book verse by verse.
They don't even read their own book verse by verse.

Judeo Christianity calls for an understanding of both. It leads to the adage, "Old Testament, Christ concealed. New Testament, Christ revealed.", starting in Genesis, with the first prophesy about Christ:
Genesis 3:15, "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

^ Satan struck Christ a glancing blow, but Christ will land the crushing blow. Christ referred us to the OT prophets often. And fulfilled the OT Law. The whole book paints a perfect picture of what was, what is, and what is to come.

Judeo Christianity calls for an understanding of both. It leads to the adage, "Old Testament, Christ concealed. New Testament, Christ revealed.", starting in Genesis, with the first prophesy about Christ:
Genesis 3:15, "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

^ Satan struck Christ a glancing blow, but Christ will land the crushing blow. Christ referred us to the OT prophets often. And fulfilled the OT Law. The whole book paints a perfect picture of what was, what is, and what is to come.
The word Suh-Tahn means adversary, not some evil red guy running around with a pitchfork.
I guess the first thing that turned me off about the Yeshua thing was how the Church created a "religion" to scare the shit out of out an illiterate populace.

I know Christians are encouraged to not read the Torah chapter by chapter, verse by verse, word by word.
One of the last chapters in Deuteronomy has Moshe's 2nd admonition to the nation where he tells the nation point blank that they will assimilate and God will turn the world and nature against them with a vengeance.
God has to tolerate us despite our eating pork, not because of us, but because of a promise He made to Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov.

Besides, after you learn Tanach chapter by chapter, verse by verse, word by word, the NT is so full of errors it comes off like an issue of Mad Magazine.

IMEO---(in my exalted opinion) the NT comes off as something
like MAD MAGAZINE and NATIONAL ENQUIRER combined once
anyone has even a glancing familiarity with tanach AND some knowledge of the life and times of the "Judeans" in the time of the
roman occupation

Forum List

Back