Race relations better under Trump than Obama

1. I did prove it 100% that is pure garbage. Show me a proof what garbage is terri talking about. You can stand however you want it doesn’t matter. Give me a proof what terri is talking about.

2. That’s all? That is so funny. Obama even apologized and invited them for a beer drink. After all your big fiasco that Obama is a racist. This is all you have?
Do you know how funny that is?

Yet I gave you several examples of Trump is racist dog shit.

3. Yes I proved it to you 100% that Trump is a racist dog.
Yes I proved it to you that under this administration race relations are at worst in US history. Those are hard facts. You can sit there and cry however you want.
Facts matters truth matters.

1. Your position is that the only reason to be a Birther is Obama's race. Terri listed 3 other, valid reasons to question his place of birth and you did not address any of them. For you to claim you proved anything on them, just shows you to be an asshole and a liar.

2.a. Inviting over someone, is not the same as admitting error and apologizing. Obama rushed to judgement based on his racism, and smeared a good cop for no good reason. He is a racist asshole.

2b. No, it is not all I have. It is one example for discussion purposes. You know, what people do when they are serious about having a discussion, instead of being cowardly assholes like you.

3. Your inability to tell the different
Trump already told you that Obama was born in US. Yet you keep repeating your ignorance and keep pushing a conspiracy crap.

You are a die hard Trump supporter. And you don’t believe Trump? That is very funny Correl.

When you make a claim about the CAUSE of a idea, and then try to refute a CAUSE, with something from several YEARS later,

that is you being either a fucking retard, or a complete fucking asshole.

Which are you? Are you so stupid, you can't see how fucking stupid what you just did was?

Or are you such a fucking asshole, that you are just being an asshole for the sole joy of being the biggest asshole you can?

1. BULLSHIT Correl.
Give me a proof what terri is talking about. Prove it. You can stand however you want it doesn’t matter if you cannot prove it. Meaning you are 100% liar. Yes the only reason you deny that Obama was not born in Hawaii is you are a racist and that he is black. Period.

I know you are a racist. You proved that to me a long time ago.

2. That is only a one incident but Obama apologized to them. But you make it a whole big fucking big deal compared to Trump never ending lies and attacking other people.

2b. And if you have anything else you could have posted it. Except one lousy example. Like OMG.

Coward me? I’m here blasting your ignorant racist crap. Did you see me run?

3. Meaning you don’t know a diddly squat. I only believe facts. You believe conspiracy bullshit. That’s the difference between ignorant racist like you and me.

So I’ll ask you again. Give a hard facts of proof what terri is talking about.

If you cannot give me. You are NOTHING but a corrupted disgusting dishonest person like terri and Trump.

1. When you fucktards say something like, "the only reason is because he is black" that is the point. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANY OF THEM, I, or terri, just have to show that they existed at all. People could have been MISTAKENLY MOTIVATED by the reasons provided, and that would disprove your claim of racism as the only possible reason.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand this, or just being a dishonest asshole?

2. It was not one incident, it is one limited example for discussion purposes, you fucking moron. He did not apologize, you fucking moron. Do you want to defend or explain his actions or why he is not racist, or are you too fucking stupid to actually do anything but be a fucking asshole?

2b One example so we can discuss it well, instead of jumping all over the place, you fucking moron.

3. We have established that you are a race baiting asshole. We have agreement on this. YOu don't have to keep proving that you are an asshole.

Meaning you can’t prove terri lies. Meaning you are a liar. You don’t have any proof of what terri is talking about. Except pure ignorance and garbage.

Obama invited them for a drink in the WH for a drink. What do you call that? That is not an apology?
Yes that is all you have about Obama being a racist. If you have anything else you could have posted it.

Your dirty language is laughable. Oh I’m so scared........ Go wash your mouth with toilet water and paint thinner.

But I will not lower my class to your low class kind of animal.

1. Your position was that racism was the only possible reason. The existence of the other reasons that terri posted, proves you to just be a race baiting asshole. Not that there was any doubt about that. That you disagree with the reasons, is irrelevant. You lose that one, and your stonewalling just shows you to be a dishonest asshole.

2. I call it managing the scandal created by his racist attack on the white cop. He did not apologize.

2b. Your pretense that you do not understand the concept of a limited example for serious discussion is not credible. YOu are fucking stupid, but you are not literally retarded. YOu are more of an asshole than retarded.

3. ONce you admit that Obama was a racist prick for his racist attack on the white cop and did not apologize, I will give you a second limited example of Obama being a racist asshole. And so on. I can play this game, for a long, long time.

4. You are the one that started the name calling, when you called me racist. All I am doing, is treating your with the same lack of respect and civility that you show me, you fucking asshole.

1. You can’t prove anything what terri is as saying. You are as fake as terri. Yes you can’t accept that Obama was black.
You loss.
2. Nope. You didn’t not prove anything that Obama was racist. If you have anything else you could have posted more. You loss.

3. I never said Obama was a racist. You did. You loss.

4. Dude. I know you are a racist a long time ago. So anything you post about race are totally hog wash and garbage of credibility. I blasted you several times of your ignorance opinions about race.

Respect? Civility? do you even have any of that? You loss.

1. I did prove it 100% that is pure garbage. Show me a proof what garbage is terri talking about. You can stand however you want it doesn’t matter. Give me a proof what terri is talking about.

2. That’s all? That is so funny. Obama even apologized and invited them for a beer drink. After all your big fiasco that Obama is a racist. This is all you have?
Do you know how funny that is?

Yet I gave you several examples of Trump is racist dog shit.

3. Yes I proved it to you 100% that Trump is a racist dog.
Yes I proved it to you that under this administration race relations are at worst in US history. Those are hard facts. You can sit there and cry however you want.
Facts matters truth matters.

1. Your position is that the only reason to be a Birther is Obama's race. Terri listed 3 other, valid reasons to question his place of birth and you did not address any of them. For you to claim you proved anything on them, just shows you to be an asshole and a liar.

2.a. Inviting over someone, is not the same as admitting error and apologizing. Obama rushed to judgement based on his racism, and smeared a good cop for no good reason. He is a racist asshole.

2b. No, it is not all I have. It is one example for discussion purposes. You know, what people do when they are serious about having a discussion, instead of being cowardly assholes like you.

Trump already told you that Obama was born in US. Yet you keep repeating your ignorance and keep pushing a conspiracy crap.

You are a die hard Trump supporter. And you don’t believe Trump? That is very funny Correl.

When you make a claim about the CAUSE of a idea, and then try to refute a CAUSE, with something from several YEARS later,

Which are you? Are you so stupid, you can't see how fucking stupid what you just did was?

Or are you such a fucking asshole, that you are just being an asshole for the sole joy of being the biggest asshole you can?

1. BULLSHIT Correl.
Give me a proof what terri is talking about. Prove it. You can stand however you want it doesn’t matter if you cannot prove it. Meaning you are 100% liar. Yes the only reason you deny that Obama was not born in Hawaii is you are a racist and that he is black. Period.

2. That is only a one incident but Obama apologized to them. But you make it a whole big fucking big deal compared to Trump never ending lies and attacking other people.

2b. And if you have anything else you could have posted it. Except one lousy example. Like OMG.

3. Meaning you don’t know a diddly squat. I only believe facts. You believe conspiracy bullshit. That’s the difference between ignorant racist like you and me.

If you cannot give me. You are NOTHING but a corrupted disgusting dishonest person like terri and Trump.

1. When you fucktards say something like, "the only reason is because he is black" that is the point. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANY OF THEM, I, or terri, just have to show that they existed at all. People could have been MISTAKENLY MOTIVATED by the reasons provided, and that would disprove your claim of racism as the only possible reason.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand this, or just being a dishonest asshole?

2. It was not one incident, it is one limited example for discussion purposes, you fucking moron. He did not apologize, you fucking moron. Do you want to defend or explain his actions or why he is not racist, or are you too fucking stupid to actually do anything but be a fucking asshole?

2b One example so we can discuss it well, instead of jumping all over the place, you fucking moron.

3. We have established that you are a race baiting asshole. We have agreement on this. YOu don't have to keep proving that you are an asshole.

Meaning you can’t prove terri lies. Meaning you are a liar. You don’t have any proof of what terri is talking about. Except pure ignorance and garbage.

Obama invited them for a drink in the WH for a drink. What do you call that? That is not an apology?
Yes that is all you have about Obama being a racist. If you have anything else you could have posted it.

Your dirty language is laughable. Oh I’m so scared........ Go wash your mouth with toilet water and paint thinner.

1. Your position was that racism was the only possible reason. The existence of the other reasons that terri posted, proves you to just be a race baiting asshole. Not that there was any doubt about that. That you disagree with the reasons, is irrelevant. You lose that one, and your stonewalling just shows you to be a dishonest asshole.

2. I call it managing the scandal created by his racist attack on the white cop. He did not apologize.

2b. Your pretense that you do not understand the concept of a limited example for serious discussion is not credible. YOu are fucking stupid, but you are not literally retarded. YOu are more of an asshole than retarded.

3. ONce you admit that Obama was a racist prick for his racist attack on the white cop and did not apologize, I will give you a second limited example of Obama being a racist asshole. And so on. I can play this game, for a long, long time.

4. You are the one that started the name calling, when you called me racist. All I am doing, is treating your with the same lack of respect and civility that you show me, you fucking asshole.

You tell me if race relations is better in this garbage administration. I deal with African Americans. YOU don’t.

But racist people like you and hate groups are emboldened. They are even invited in the White House.

New poll: 83% of African Americans say Trump is a racist

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.

1. BULLSHIT Correl.

1. You can’t prove anything what terri is as saying. You are as fake as terri. Yes you can’t accept that Obama was black.
You loss.
2. Nope. You didn’t not prove anything that Obama was racist. If you have anything else you could have posted more. You loss.

3. I never said Obama was a racist. You did. You loss.

4. Dude. I know you are a racist a long time ago. So anything you post about race are totally hog wash and garbage of credibility. I blasted you several times of your ignorance opinions about race.

Respect? Civility? do you even have any of that? You loss.

1. Your position is that the only possible reason to be a Birther was Obama's race. When Terri posted three other reasons, you lost that argument. When you demand to have those reasons proved, you are moving the goal posts, instead of admitting that you are just a race baiting asshole. you lose.

2. I posted one limited example of Obama being racist for discussion purposes. You claimed he apologized, (he didn't) as though that means it did not happen. Once you admit that, I will give you my NEXT example to discuss. Until then, we are stuck at you lying. And losing.

3. Wow. No, I did not say that you said that. I said when you say that, we can move on to the next example. Christ, you are a fucking moron. You lose again.

4. You are a standard lefty race baiting asshole. That you think that means that you know anything about me, or have proven anything about me, is just you being fucking stupid.

1. BULLSHIT Correl.

You tell me if race relations is better in this garbage administration. I deal with African Americans. YOU don’t.

But racist people like you and hate groups are emboldened. They are even invited in the White House.

New poll: 83% of African Americans say Trump is a racist

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.

LOL!!! Typical liberal. Thinks to fight racism, by only counting the feelings of ONE race as legit, and attacking anyone that thinks to discuss how other people of other races feel.

The Washington Examiner ? Are you fucking serious??!!

Washington Examiner - RationalWiki

What sources do you ever cite, that come anywhere close to being as credible as The Washington Examiner?

It seems I only ever see you citing sources that are either blatant extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda sites, or else blatantly pro-faggot sites; I don't think I ever see you citing any source that any sane person would ever regard as in any way credible.

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief set back race relations 50+ years by rejecting MLK and embracing black bigotry, black reparations etc.

And, the real truth about Cocksucker Obama is that she

1. was showered with preferential treatment because of skin color her entire life
2. demonstrated no merit other than flashing race cards to "achieve"
3. her maternal ancestors were SLAVE OWNERS and Confederates
4. her paternal ancestors stand accused by documents and websites in Africa of rounding up blacks and selling them to Jewish owned slave ships

Was Obama’s Kenyan grandfather involved in the slave trade?

So this is the logic of the race baiting "Obama Youth" and others....

They love Obama because Obama is black. They hate the Union Army because the Union Army was white. Does it matter that Obama's ancestors owned slaves, were apparently involved in the slave trade on both sides of the Atlantic? No. Only skin color matters. Does it matter than the white Union Army liberated their own ancestors? No, because they were white, and white = bad = racist.

Obama Youth are completely misinformed bigoted race baiters who care not about truth. They only care about skin color.

And, of course, totally rejecting the legacy of MLK meant celebrating the bigoted traitor who offed MLK....

Obama: LBJ 'Great Society' legacy is 'why I'm standing here today' - CNNPolitics

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King."

Truth matters to the King family, essentially acquitting a convicted KKK member of murdering dad....

Truth doesn't matter to the COWARDLY BIGOT still HIDING IN THE CLOSET

This is the response of the MLK family....

they endorsed Trump....

donald-trump-with-martin-luther-king-iii.jpg

Race relations and ‘position’ of minorities better under Trump than Obama

Well now, this is awkward....

Wonder how many blacks will leave the Democrat Plantation and actually vote in their best interest for once?

Funny and agree, but I think the Plantation reference is beyond you dude.

Yes the improvement is easy to see, however the left aint done yet. They really fucked up relationships say up until 2 years ago, IMO, triggered by their mother fucking lies Charlottesville, Virginia.

What sources do you ever cite, that come anywhere close to being as credible as The Washington Examiner?

It seems I only ever see you citing sources that are either blatant extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda sites, or else blatantly pro-faggot sites; I don't think I ever see you citing any source that any sane person would ever regard as in any way credible.
Good fucking God Blaylock!! Did you not see what I posted about the Examiner?? Are you really that far out of touch with reality? I fear so. You have been unable to refute a fucking thing that I posted, so give it a fucking rest!

Good fucking God Blaylock!! Did you not see what I posted about the Examiner?? Are you really that far out of touch with reality? I fear so. You have been unable to refute a fucking thing that I posted, so give it a fucking rest!

This thread has been primarily you libs admitting that you don't think that the feelings or interests of white people count.

Do you not realize how bad that makes you look?

This thread has been primarily you libs admitting that you don't think that the feelings or interests of white people count.

What in the name of Krist on a Kracker are you blathering about? How the hell does this have anything to do with my response to Blaylock? What fucking race do you think that liberals are. You really come up with some stupid shit

What in the name of Krist on a Kracker are you blathering about? How the hell does this have anything to do with my response to Blaylock? What fucking race do you think that liberals are. You really come up with some stupid shit

You are getting bogged down in minutia.

So, I was just getting back to the topic/point.

And the discussion in this thread, primarily has been you libs dismissing the feelings and concerns of whites as not important, because they are white.

Wonder how many blacks will leave the Democrat Plantation and actually vote in their best interest for once?

Trump is helping minorities while libs suppressed them for years. Its appalling how libs have treated minorities. Simply appalling.
Is a poll saying Blacks suddenly support Trump accurate? Nah, says CNN host

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas

Zero chance this is accurate. Zero. The poll must have only been conducted in the homes of Ben Carson, Kanye, that sheriff guy with the hat and those two Cubic Zirconia & Polyester-Spandex ladies. https://twitter.com/alx/status/1198643746696572928 …

@ananavarro

Both polls tweeted poll results on social media to Trump, stating: “@realdonaldTrump daily approval is up,”

But Navarro-Cárdenas and others smell polling bias. Pollster Frank Luntz also took issue with the Rasmussen poll because of inherent bias and he cited past discrepancies from the firm about Black voters before the 2018 midterm elections.

“One week before the 2018 elections, Rasmussen had President Trump’s support among Black Americans at 40 percent. According to exit polls, only 8 percent of black voters nationwide voted for Republican candidates,” Luntz tweeted Monday, reminding disillusioned folks to beware of fake polls.

And the discussion in this thread, primarily has been you libs dismissing the feelings and concerns of whites as not important, because they are white.
You can keep repeating the same horseshit all you want. It is still horseshit. It was horseshit yesterday, it is horseshit today, and it will still be horseshit tomorrow, You can't maker horseshit into a quiche.

Trump is helping minorities while libs suppressed them for years. Its appalling how libs have treated minorities. Simply appalling.
Is a poll saying Blacks suddenly support Trump accurate? Nah, says CNN host

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas

Zero chance this is accurate. Zero. The poll must have only been conducted in the homes of Ben Carson, Kanye, that sheriff guy with the hat and those two Cubic Zirconia & Polyester-Spandex ladies. https://twitter.com/alx/status/1198643746696572928 …

@ananavarro

Both polls tweeted poll results on social media to Trump, stating: “@realdonaldTrump daily approval is up,”

But Navarro-Cárdenas and others smell polling bias. Pollster Frank Luntz also took issue with the Rasmussen poll because of inherent bias and he cited past discrepancies from the firm about Black voters before the 2018 midterm elections.

“One week before the 2018 elections, Rasmussen had President Trump’s support among Black Americans at 40 percent. According to exit polls, only 8 percent of black voters nationwide voted for Republican candidates,” Luntz tweeted Monday, reminding disillusioned folks to beware of fake polls.

It will take more than one administration to reverse decades of propaganda and suppression from libs.

You can keep repeating the same horseshit all you want. It is still horseshit. It was horseshit yesterday, it is horseshit today, and it will still be horseshit tomorrow, You can't maker horseshit into a quiche.

And if someone read that, who was new to this planet, and did not read the thread, they might believe what you said.

Everyone else knows, the discussion in this thread, primarily has been you libs dismissing the feelings and concerns of whites as not important, because they are white.

And if someone read that, who was new to this planet, and did not read the thread, they might believe what you said.

Everyone else knows, the discussion in this thread, primarily has been you libs dismissing the feelings and concerns of whites as not important, because they are white.
I have zero regard for your abysmal level of intellect or grasp of reality, not to mention your moral integrity when it comes to race and general bigotry

Once again:

I have zero regard for your abysmal level of intellect or grasp of reality, not to mention your moral integrity when it comes to race and general bigotry

Once again:

I don't believe you. I think that you know that I can see though your games and call you on what you really are saying, and that that is very intimidating to you.

Good f•••ing God Blaylock!! Did you not see what I posted about the Examiner??

Yes, I saw it. Nothing in it, that refutes my point. In fact, if anything, it reinforces it.

Here's an excerpt from your link to the RationalWiki…

The site also appeals to railing for the "f••• you I got mine" sentiments of fiscal conservatives.

That's the most extreme quote from that article, but it demonstrates the general tone of the review given here of the Examiner. Very clearly written by an extreme left wrong-wing freak, who makes not even the faintest attempt to appear fair or honest in his review. And very typical of the sort of sources that you ever cite.

Are you really that far out of touch with reality? I fear so. You have been unable to refute a f•••ing thing that I posted, so give it a f•••ing rest!

What's to refute?

You only ever post insane bullshit, and when called on it, your defense of your original bullshit usually consists of nothing more than a puerile obscenity-filled rant, just like that. In any event, I find it amusing that someone who denies proven hard science basic human biology, and insists that there are more than two genders sexes, and that one can choose among them; is suggesting that I may be out of touch with reality.

Once again:

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Forum List

Back