Race relations better under Trump than Obama

1. When you fucktards say something like, "the only reason is because he is black" that is the point. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANY OF THEM, I, or terri, just have to show that they existed at all. People could have been MISTAKENLY MOTIVATED by the reasons provided, and that would disprove your claim of racism as the only possible reason.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand this, or just being a dishonest asshole?

2. It was not one incident, it is one limited example for discussion purposes, you fucking moron. He did not apologize, you fucking moron. Do you want to defend or explain his actions or why he is not racist, or are you too fucking stupid to actually do anything but be a fucking asshole?

2b One example so we can discuss it well, instead of jumping all over the place, you fucking moron.

3. We have established that you are a race baiting asshole. We have agreement on this. YOu don't have to keep proving that you are an asshole.

Meaning you can’t prove terri lies. Meaning you are a liar. You don’t have any proof of what terri is talking about. Except pure ignorance and garbage.

Obama invited them for a drink in the WH for a drink. What do you call that? That is not an apology?
Yes that is all you have about Obama being a racist. If you have anything else you could have posted it.

Your dirty language is laughable. Oh I’m so scared........ Go wash your mouth with toilet water and paint thinner.

But I will not lower my class to your low class kind of animal.

1. Your position was that racism was the only possible reason. The existence of the other reasons that terri posted, proves you to just be a race baiting asshole. Not that there was any doubt about that. That you disagree with the reasons, is irrelevant. You lose that one, and your stonewalling just shows you to be a dishonest asshole.

2. I call it managing the scandal created by his racist attack on the white cop. He did not apologize.

2b. Your pretense that you do not understand the concept of a limited example for serious discussion is not credible. YOu are fucking stupid, but you are not literally retarded. YOu are more of an asshole than retarded.

3. ONce you admit that Obama was a racist prick for his racist attack on the white cop and did not apologize, I will give you a second limited example of Obama being a racist asshole. And so on. I can play this game, for a long, long time.

4. You are the one that started the name calling, when you called me racist. All I am doing, is treating your with the same lack of respect and civility that you show me, you fucking asshole.

1. You can’t prove anything what terri is as saying. You are as fake as terri. Yes you can’t accept that Obama was black.
You loss.
2. Nope. You didn’t not prove anything that Obama was racist. If you have anything else you could have posted more. You loss.

3. I never said Obama was a racist. You did. You loss.

4. Dude. I know you are a racist a long time ago. So anything you post about race are totally hog wash and garbage of credibility. I blasted you several times of your ignorance opinions about race.

Respect? Civility? do you even have any of that? You loss.

1. Your position is that the only possible reason to be a Birther was Obama's race. When Terri posted three other reasons, you lost that argument. When you demand to have those reasons proved, you are moving the goal posts, instead of admitting that you are just a race baiting asshole. you lose.

2. I posted one limited example of Obama being racist for discussion purposes. You claimed he apologized, (he didn't) as though that means it did not happen. Once you admit that, I will give you my NEXT example to discuss. Until then, we are stuck at you lying. And losing.

3. Wow. No, I did not say that you said that. I said when you say that, we can move on to the next example. Christ, you are a fucking moron. You lose again.

4. You are a standard lefty race baiting asshole. That you think that means that you know anything about me, or have proven anything about me, is just you being fucking stupid.

1. Terri the trump post is nothing but crap but I will deal with him later.

2. You only gave one lousy example. Which means nothing.

3 and 4. No you are a loser. You are a racist and you’ve proven that to me many times.

1. Your position was that "Race" was the only possible reason for Birtherism. Terri posted 3 other possible reasons. Right there, you lose and if you were not a lying asshole, you would admit it. Now insisting that any reasons be ones you agree with is just you moving the goal posts.

2. I gave one limited but serious example so that we could actually have a real discussion on it. That you find that incomprehensible is because you libs today, have gotten used to the idea that the only way you can win debates, is by AVOIDING serious and honest discussion.

2b My example was a fine example of Obama being racist. YOu said he apologized as though that meant it did not happen. Except he did not apologize and you know it. You lose on so many levels.

3 &4 You are a standard liberal, who by definition, sees racism, I should say, "racism" in anyone that doesn't toe your Party Line. That is just you being a race baiting asshole.

1. When you fucktards say something like, "the only reason is because he is black" that is the point. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANY OF THEM, I, or terri, just have to show that they existed at all. People could have been MISTAKENLY MOTIVATED by the reasons provided, and that would disprove your claim of racism as the only possible reason.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand this, or just being a dishonest asshole?

2. It was not one incident, it is one limited example for discussion purposes, you fucking moron. He did not apologize, you fucking moron. Do you want to defend or explain his actions or why he is not racist, or are you too fucking stupid to actually do anything but be a fucking asshole?

2b One example so we can discuss it well, instead of jumping all over the place, you fucking moron.

3. We have established that you are a race baiting asshole. We have agreement on this. YOu don't have to keep proving that you are an asshole.

Meaning you can’t prove terri lies. Meaning you are a liar. You don’t have any proof of what terri is talking about. Except pure ignorance and garbage.

Obama invited them for a drink in the WH for a drink. What do you call that? That is not an apology?
Yes that is all you have about Obama being a racist. If you have anything else you could have posted it.

Your dirty language is laughable. Oh I’m so scared........ Go wash your mouth with toilet water and paint thinner.

1. Your position was that racism was the only possible reason. The existence of the other reasons that terri posted, proves you to just be a race baiting asshole. Not that there was any doubt about that. That you disagree with the reasons, is irrelevant. You lose that one, and your stonewalling just shows you to be a dishonest asshole.

2. I call it managing the scandal created by his racist attack on the white cop. He did not apologize.

2b. Your pretense that you do not understand the concept of a limited example for serious discussion is not credible. YOu are fucking stupid, but you are not literally retarded. YOu are more of an asshole than retarded.

3. ONce you admit that Obama was a racist prick for his racist attack on the white cop and did not apologize, I will give you a second limited example of Obama being a racist asshole. And so on. I can play this game, for a long, long time.

4. You are the one that started the name calling, when you called me racist. All I am doing, is treating your with the same lack of respect and civility that you show me, you fucking asshole.

You tell me if race relations is better in this garbage administration. I deal with African Americans. YOU don’t.

But racist people like you and hate groups are emboldened. They are even invited in the White House.

New poll: 83% of African Americans say Trump is a racist

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.

LOL!!! Typical liberal. Thinks to fight racism, by only counting the feelings of ONE race as legit, and attacking anyone that thinks to discuss how other people of other races feel.

No! My concentration is you as being a racist. You try to cover up that this administration has a better race relations. That is totally hogwash.

YOu are arguing against the idea that race relations have improved, and doing so by dismissing how white people feel. Based in their race. Their feelings don't count, in your mind, because of their race.

You have the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant. Which is another way of saying, you are a liberal.

1. You can’t prove anything what terri is as saying. You are as fake as terri. Yes you can’t accept that Obama was black.
You loss.
2. Nope. You didn’t not prove anything that Obama was racist. If you have anything else you could have posted more. You loss.

4. Dude. I know you are a racist a long time ago. So anything you post about race are totally hog wash and garbage of credibility. I blasted you several times of your ignorance opinions about race.

1. Your position is that the only possible reason to be a Birther was Obama's race. When Terri posted three other reasons, you lost that argument. When you demand to have those reasons proved, you are moving the goal posts, instead of admitting that you are just a race baiting asshole. you lose.

2. I posted one limited example of Obama being racist for discussion purposes. You claimed he apologized, (he didn't) as though that means it did not happen. Once you admit that, I will give you my NEXT example to discuss. Until then, we are stuck at you lying. And losing.

3. Wow. No, I did not say that you said that. I said when you say that, we can move on to the next example. Christ, you are a fucking moron. You lose again.

4. You are a standard lefty race baiting asshole. That you think that means that you know anything about me, or have proven anything about me, is just you being fucking stupid.

2. Again. Obama invited them for a beer drink in WH. You don’t call that an apology?

Again. Your example of one incident doesn’t mean Obama is a racist compared to Trump. I can give you many examples of Trump as a racist piece of shit.

1. An apology is where you admit that you were wrong, and say that you are sorry about being wrong. Obama did neither of those. His invitation for a beer was purposefully vague. Whites who supported him but were shocked by his racism, could choose to see it as an "apology" while racist blacks who liked his racism, could see it as the President bringing the working class white into the White HOuse to settle his white ass down.

2. Posting a long list is a way to avoid serious debate. Posting a single example is the way to have a real debate. What you want to do is called Gish Gallop, and it is just a form of propaganda. ON some level, you know that your stated beliefs cannot stand up to real scrutiny. I, on the other hand, am confident in my beliefs and my ability to defend them.

3. Post the quote of Obama apologizing for his racism with that white cop, or admit that you cannot and that this is a point towards Obama being racist, and then I will give you my NEXT example. One or the other, any other answer is just you dodging because you know you are lying.

2. Again. Obama invited them for a beer drink in WH. You don’t call that an apology?

Again. Your example of one incident doesn’t mean Obama is a racist compared to Trump. I can give you many examples of Trump as a racist piece of shit.

It was a dog and pony show. He screwed up and butted in where he didn't belong and used the "show" to deflect.

Oh Suuure. Then give me more examples that Obama is a racist.

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.
3. He detests Jews and Israel. Both Wright and Bambi.
4. NOBODY can deny Michelle's racism.

What are you trying to say about Trayvon Martin, Rev. Wright, Jews/Israel and Michele that you accused of Obama as a racist?
Explain.

See, a long list, does not help discussion, it hinders it.

Learn anything yet?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

You loss.

3 and 4. No you are a loser. You are a racist and you’ve proven that to me many times.

1. Your position was that "Race" was the only possible reason for Birtherism. Terri posted 3 other possible reasons. Right there, you lose and if you were not a lying asshole, you would admit it. Now insisting that any reasons be ones you agree with is just you moving the goal posts.

2. I gave one limited but serious example so that we could actually have a real discussion on it. That you find that incomprehensible is because you libs today, have gotten used to the idea that the only way you can win debates, is by AVOIDING serious and honest discussion.

2b My example was a fine example of Obama being racist. YOu said he apologized as though that meant it did not happen. Except he did not apologize and you know it. You lose on so many levels.

3 &4 You are a standard liberal, who by definition, sees racism, I should say, "racism" in anyone that doesn't toe your Party Line. That is just you being a race baiting asshole.

I already challenged your friend terri4trump. I’m waiting.

Spare me your cow dung. You are a racist dog. Plain and simple.

We have these discussions several times. Nothing change you are still racist no matter how much you twist it.

The only reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama is black.
You know it and I know it.

You don't know shit you faggot ass bitch.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama's family said he was born in Kenya you ignorant cock gobbler.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama's college said he was an exchange student from Kenya.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Kenya said Obama was born in Kenya

How fucking stupid are you!!

As far as I am concerned it STILL has not been proven that he was NOT born in Kenya. His family said he was, Kenya said he was... ....only some copy of a paper pulled out of some deep state bureaucrat's ass says he wasn't.

Follow up from my post #153.

I know that you are listening to my conversation with your racist friend Correl.
You probably scared and trembling bcoz you are not saying anything or defending your 3 hogwash wonderful items.

So terri4trump....... that was 2/10/20 when I asked you prove your 3 items about Obama garbage birth place.

What happened? Lying again eh!

It was a dog and pony show. He screwed up and butted in where he didn't belong and used the "show" to deflect.

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

What are you trying to say about Trayvon Martin, Rev. Wright, Jews/Israel and Michele that you accused of Obama as a racist?
Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Dude your buddy justaguy gave me a list of names. So I asked him.......... What is that list supposed to mean without any back up?

Are you stupid or retarded or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Mexicans don’t rape

A Mexican can’t be a good judge

referring to the former Hispanic miss universe “Mrs. housekeeping“

I don’t think race relations are doing all that well under Trump.

You loss.

I already told you. your example of Obama being a racist is not acceptable.
He invited them for a beer drink. What do you call that? That is more then an apology.
But you make it a whole wide world in one occasion that Obama is a racist.

You have not provided me any link that Obama is a racist. Except from your opinion coming from a racist asshole that don’t have kind of crap of credibility. NONE.

Here’s several links for you that Trump is a total racist and bigot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html?outputType=amp

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

8 in 10 black voters say Trump is racist, new poll shows

Trump Baffled Why African-Americans Don’t Want to Vote for Him

Race relations have got worse under trump and really have never ever been good at any time.

The only reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama is black.
You know it and I know it.

You don't know shit you faggot ass bitch.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama's family said he was born in Kenya you ignorant cock gobbler.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Obama's college said he was an exchange student from Kenya.

The reason the birth certificate was an issue is because Kenya said Obama was born in Kenya

How fucking stupid are you!!

As far as I am concerned it STILL has not been proven that he was NOT born in Kenya. His family said he was, Kenya said he was... ....only some copy of a paper pulled out of some deep state bureaucrat's ass says he wasn't.

Terri4trump........ I asked you to prove your 3 items.
Are you scared or something?

She can't.

But here comes the name calling.

Terri probably knows a lot aboput cock gobbling, but when it comes to facts, she is fact free. None of these 3 statements are true.

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Dude your buddy justaguy gave me a list of names. So I asked him.......... What is that list supposed to mean without any back up?

Anyone with any awareness saw everything occur with the examples I gave You're just a troll who'll answer "Nuh-Uh"

You loss.

I already challenged your friend terri4trump. I’m waiting.

Spare me your cow dung. You are a racist dog. Plain and simple.

We have these discussions several times. Nothing change you are still racist no matter how much you twist it.

1. The reasons Terri listed were completely real. That you do not agree with them, is not relevant. THey were possible reasons for people to be Birther that was not "Race" so your race baiting claim is refuted, right there. Your desire to move the discussion to whether you agree with the reasons, is you "moving the goal posts". you lose.

2. I am still waiting for you to show me where Obama apologized for his racist attack on the white cop. Hint: YOu will not find it. Because he did not apologize.

3. ONce you admit that Obama did not apologize for his racist attack on the white cop, we can move on to the next example of him being racist.

4. You are just a standard lib who calls people "Racist" because you think it gives you an excuse to ignore their arguments, arguments that crush your stupid beliefs, like the moronic delusions they are. Hint: It doesn't. We can all see though you. YOu know it too.

5. Your failures to do, anything really here, have utterly demolished your opposition to the OP assertion. Race relations are better under Trump. Would you like to discuss why or do you want to spend more time proving to everyone, that you cannot refute it so it must be true?

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Dude. How hard do you have to work, to be so stupid?

You loss.

I already told you. your example of Obama being a racist is not acceptable.
He invited them for a beer drink. What do you call that? That is more then an apology.
But you make it a whole wide world in one occasion that Obama is a racist.

You have not provided me any link that Obama is a racist. Except from your opinion coming from a racist asshole that don’t have kind of crap of credibility. NONE.

....im

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Obama called it a "teaching moment". He was pretending that he was going to be "teaching" the nation about race.

IF it was a form of apology, like you claim, he would have called it, a "LEARNING MOMENT", letting people know that he was planning on LEARNING from the white cop he attacked.

Learning to overcome his own racism.

Further more, note how I made a statement, and then explained my reasoning, and made the case for my opinion on it.

You did not do that, when you "told me" that my example was not acceptable.

You just asserted it, with the claim, that you could not back up, that Obama had apologized.

Did you go looking for that apology and not be able to find it, because it was not there?

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Anyone with any awareness saw everything occur with the examples I gave You're just a troll who'll answer "Nuh-Uh"

"Troll" is hardly strong enough, at this point, especially considering how comfortable he is calling us "racist".

May I suggest, "asshole troll"?

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Sorry. You just listed names. It’s your dumb job to tell me what you are trying to say.

Not me trying to figure out what you want to say.

1. Trayvon Martin.
2. Reverend Wright.

Explain.

Learn anything yet?

Sorry. You just listed names. It’s your dumb job to tell me what you are trying to say.

Not me trying to figure out what you want to say.

Sorry, ANYONE who even pays a little attention to politics knows excatly what thod names mean to Bambi. I really don't care what you think you know. Bambi and his "wife" are both racist

Forum List

Back