Rachel Maddow having a normal one.

Makes sense, after all it's "man" if you remove the w and the o
If you replace the ‘y’ with ‘g’ you get Agarn…

IMG_1911.jpeg

The left's uncontested "echo chamber". (MSDNC). CNN has real Republicans on occasionally, not often. They prefer Never-Trumpers, like Bolton, who will write in Dick Cheney for president, total idiot.

All they do is repeat the same lies and talking points to their Low-IQ audience with no opposition.

What we really need is another "Crossfire" where two capable debaters can have at it to beat each other until the truth falls out.

Last edited:
Joe Scarborough lied to our faces for at least two years and called us fools for seeing what we saw about Biden's health and now he turns on a freaking dime with a straight face and suggest that Biden quit. You can't believe anything on MSNBC and Fox has crushed them in the ratings for about three years.

Just close MSNBC down, Comcast, just close it down.

All MSNBC does is further fuel insane people's insanity.

It is a sewer.

If you are working at the MSS, Chinas intelligence agency. How happy are you that MSNBC exists, especially with serious journalists like Maddow, Reid and others working there?

I mean, I just can't believe these people are on your airwaves.

If you are working at the MSS, Chinas intelligence agency. How happy are you that MSNBC exists, especially with serious journalists like Maddow, Reid and others working there?

I mean, I just can't believe these people are on your airwaves.
It’s what happens when democrats control the messaging.

Forum List

Back