Rachel Maddow & Hillary Clinton Say That Questioning Elections Is Dangerous For Democracy!!

Madam Clinton most assuredly did say that Trump knew he was an illegitimate President. And she did say that he had stolen the election (from her).
How many years after she called Donnie in the wee hour the morning after election night and conceded the election did she utter those words? How many years after she announce in her concession speech to her supporters that they lost and the have to accept the fact did she utter those words? Did she claim it was massive voter fraud? Did she question the validity of our entire election system?

How many years after she called Donnie in the wee hour the morning after election night and conceded the election did she utter those words? How many years after she announce in her concession speech to her supporters that they lost and the have to accept the fact did she utter those words? Did she claim it was massive voter fraud? Did she question the validity of our entire election system?
HItlery said the election was stolen from her, Simp.

Poor Zippy, I've already accepted the paraphrased version of what that the Great Criminal MasterMind Hillary (and legendary GOP Demon'ette) said. I asked when did she say it and did she say it was because of Fraud or that our elections were corrupt?

Poor Zippy, I've already accepted the paraphrased version of what that the Great Criminal MasterMind Hillary (and legendary GOP Demon'ette) said. I asked when did she say it and did she say it was because of Fraud or that our elections were corrupt?
How does an election get stolen if there isn't fraud and corruption, you raving idiot? :auiqs.jpg:

"Saying" the election is stolen from you is a far cry different from organizing a multi-faceted coup to remain in office even after you have clearly lost the election.
That's the difference between Hillary and your orange crapper-tweeter.

"Saying" the election is stolen from you is a far cry different from organizing a multi-faceted coup to remain in office even after you have clearly lost the election.
That's the difference between Hillary and your orange crapper-tweeter.
Link to this "multi-faceted coup", Simp.

Weird how nobody, least of all Trump, has been charged with that, huh?

But at least you admit Hitlery claimed the election was stolen from her.

Baby steps.....

Link to this "multi-faceted coup", Simp

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you think Trump's multi-faceted coup attempt is funny now huh?
Keep moving that goalpost twit.
Exactly how did I move the goalpost, Simp?

Be specific.

Oh, and asking for a recount is hardly a "coup".

She said it long after her concession.

Why does that matter?

So you think Trump's multi-faceted coup attempt is funny now huh?
Keep moving that goalpost twit.
Pretending that an altogether NON coup was a multi-faceted coup only highlights that you are lacking in honesty and substance, ya skanky twat.

She said it long after her concession.

Why does that matter?
Because the emotions of the losing constituencies are not as passionate years later as they were on election night. We now see why the concession speeches include something like this, to calm them down:

"We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

But maybe your okay with Donnie Dangerously trying to destroy our faith in American Elections?

Because the emotions of the losing constituencies are not as passionate years later as they were on election night. We now see why the concession speeches include something like this, to calm them down:

"We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

But maybe your okay with Donnie Dangerously trying to destroy our faith in American Elections?
Zzzz. Well. That was certainly dull and of no value.

In the meanwhile, you evade the actual point which remains all the same. The evil scum on your side have denied the security of and the results of elections — just like they have bitched about similar complaints from their opposing numbers.

Pretending that an altogether NON coup was a multi-faceted coup only highlights that you are lacking in honesty and substance, ya skanky twat.
Still waiting for the PROOF of why you "feel" Jack Smith has a "weak" case booger boy.
Your credibility is shit because you can never back up anything you say.

1692909956874.gif

Forum List

Back