🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial comedy

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
While anti-free-speech politicians complain about racism in comedy…. The overwhelming majority of Black people and white people laugh at it.

1 hour and twenty mark of the following video

This topic was brought up on cigar night with Tristan Tate

There are still comedians like Chris rock who make fun of white people right? I haven’t watched comedy specials in a while, but this still exist. I assume it does. How about white comedians who make jokes about blacks ….it seems like that will be wiped out of Netflix and Amazon? .

Therefore can anybody show videos of white comedians making fun of blacks? Somebody please show a video clip if they have it….its good to laugh .. no politicians shd be able to censor free speech in America.

It used to be commonplace:

That reminds me a joke by my friend. He’s about 75 and a long time ago He worked for one day at Bethlehem steel and he said “I came out looking like Al Jolson” and that was it for him… one day on the job, and he moved into selling furniture

While anti-free-speech politicians complain about racism in comedy…. The overwhelming majority of Black people and white people laugh at it.

1 hour and twenty mark of the following video

This topic was brought up on cigar night with Tristan Tate

There are still comedians like Chris rock who make fun of white people right? I haven’t watched comedy specials in a while, but this still exist. I assume it does. How about white comedians who make jokes about blacks ….it seems like that will be wiped out of Netflix and Amazon? .

Therefore can anybody show videos of white comedians making fun of blacks? Somebody please show a video clip if they have it….its good to laugh .. no politicians shd be able to censor free speech in America.

What law stops whites from making fun of black people?

Forum List

Back