Racial realities

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.

I didn't get the money to start a business, by not being hired, a problem that would be caused by not living amongst my european American people.

I didn't get married and make kids by living around people that are irreconcilably different than myself.

I didn't make it to age 34, and counting..
By living in a place where I'd be hated or treated unfairly or be a target.

Welcome to racial reality.

• Banned
The racial reality is that there is no such thing as race, but racism is everywhere.

BS.
Doctors and scientists themselves confirm race.
And as I said..
I'd rather be a racist than a race victim or be bred out.

• Banned
You didn't meet any black people in Pennsylvania?

No I did not live in places where they run things.
No I did not live where their constructs are the local culture.
No I did not live where they thrive.
No I did not live where their blue collar crime is the norms within the crime world.

No I did not engage in their ways of life.

So in effect..no.

Welcome to racial reality.
So, it reads as if you might be making a case for racial segregation. I think that is a good idea. I think Non-whites can do it, now, because of many factors that lead to its improper exercise in the past have been corrected; except for the organization of cooperative government.

BS.
And as I said..

False.

Melanin levels alter with climate. In the short time Europeans have been in America, skin tone has darkened for white Americans. Even more telling, blacks who have been here for generations have SIGNIFICANTLY lightened. There is one race - human.

Culture is another story - and black culture is fucked up.

The racial reality is that there is no such thing as race, but racism is everywhere.

BS.
And as I said..
What the hell do you mean “bred out”?

The eradication of European Americans and the immediate butchering and over time eradication by crossbreeding with non Europeans..

im not a product of that, my wife is not a product of that...most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not and neither are my kids.

So, it reads as if you might be making a case for racial segregation. I think that is a good idea. I think Non-whites can do it, now, because of many factors that lead to its improper exercise in the past have been corrected; except for the organization of cooperative government.

China want's a divided America, and their lackeys - the democrats are only too happy to foment division. The terrorist wings of the party, the Klan and the Brown Shirts, have often called for racial segregation.

This colfax_m is white, but he's a piece of shit. I'd sure rather live by Tim Scott than by him. Dr. King was right - it's about the content of one's character - and the left has no character.

BS.
And as I said..

The eradication of European Americans and the immediate butchering and over time eradication by crossbreeding with non Europeans..

im not a product of that, my wife is not a product of that...most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not and neither are my kids.
What the fuck are you talking about? You speak as though people are cattle.

What the hell do you care who people marry and have children with?

BS.
And as I said..

My family bloodlines have only been in America for just over 100 years...
Nowhere near the length of American existence.
:)

BS.
And as I said..

Precisely Because we're not cattle.

He IS right though, you CCP democrats DO demand the eradication of whites in America.

Race is a construct intended to justify atrocities - and BOY do democrats have some atrocities planned for whites.

He IS right though, you CCP democrats DO demand the eradication of whites in America.

Race is a construct intended to justify atrocities - and BOY do democrats have some atrocities planned for whites.

How do Democrat’s demand anything of the sort?

BS.
And as I said..

Precisely Because we're not cattle.
So why are you so focused on breeding them?

No such thing as race? Race is a social construct? Congenital differences are accidental?

Tell Black Lives Matter there's no such thing as race.

No such thing as race? Race is a social construct? Congenital differences are accidental?

Tell Black Lives Matter there's no such thing as race.
We tend to focus on race as if it were a set of unique characteristics but in reality it’s more like a set of genetic propensity. Much of which are going to become less relevant as time goes on. What defines one race as opposed to another is sometimes arbitrary.

Forum List

Back