Racism - Who Cares

I am French Canadian living in France and i am the only French talking here at the forum. a pretty lonely one LOL

I am French Canadian living in France and i am the only French talking here at the forum. a pretty lonely one LOL

Interesting. France takes pretty hard lines sometimes, like the burka laws. What do you think about those.

Interesting. France takes pretty hard lines sometimes, like the burka laws. What do you think about those.
I think France is not doing enough against Muslims and their "religion of peace"

Well, I agree. When Trump tried to do something they called him a racist, which doesn't even make since since Islam is not a race. LOL.

You're never alone here. We've always got your back.
I would not have stay here if I did not feel accepting, but it's the jungle here LOL
One of the few gentle souls here.
Yes. It is the Jungle.
Its why I use this image in every Intro thread I respond too.
images (45).jpeg

I actually agreed with Tiggred59 today on a basic principle and have in the past. Imagine that.
We are really not as divided as our leaders and media, or the divisive socks on here want us to be.

I think France is not doing enough against Muslims and their "religion of peace"

Well, I agree. When Trump tried to do something they called him a racist, which doesn't even make since since Islam is not a race. LOL.
France is a populous country of Sissy and I live among fake ass who hates Trump because he tells the truth about what is really going on with irrespectuous strangers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There were no democrats in that picture either since the democratic party did start until 1828. And Lincoln was a racist.

Everybody is a racist to you half-witted morons. Go get a job and shut the fuck up.
We are all tired of listening to you whining bitches snivel and cry about racism. Grow up cry-baby.

There were no democrats in that picture either since the democratic party did start until 1828. And Lincoln was a racist.

Everybody is a racist to you half-witted morons. Go get a job and shut the fuck up.
We are all tired of listening to you whining bitches snivel and cry about racism. Grow up cry-baby.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?
So what ? and my name is Dalia.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?
It does not change the fact that I'm proud to be white.

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?

Who cares? Whites are in here crying about not being proud to be white because they can't be racist and white. All this bullshit about how you can't be proud to be white is based on that. White is a number of ethnic groups each who get to celebrate and honor their ethnicity. That was taken from us by whites. You dumb ass whites suffering from a mental disorder because you want to so desperately avoid the truth, need to quit making shit up so you can feel oppressed. It is you with the victim mentality. And white racists try gaslighting everybody else into being sympathetic to their cause so you can keep being racists.

Who cares? Whites are in here crying about not being proud to be white because they can't be racist and white. All this bullshit about how you can't be proud to be white is based on that. White is a number of ethnic groups each who get to celebrate and honor their ethnicity. That was taken from us by whites. You dumb ass whites suffering from a mental disorder because you want to so desperately avoid the truth, need to quit making shit up so you can feel oppressed. It is you with the victim mentality. And white racists try gaslighting everybody else into being sympathetic to their cause so you can keep being racists.
Well, you have not come across the right person to talk about racism ... I think you should open your eyes and watch what's going on around you ha yes it's true I forgot it's not important.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.
Clever-if your're tired go to bed. I get your bitterness against racism because I have felt it too-in reverse. But, big but, I don't let it define my life. If people don't recognize differences in other type people, then there is something wrong with them. We always had racism and always will. Just like bad weather you learn to deal with it-without complaining.

Forum List

Back