Racism - Who Cares

Racism - Who Cares?

Until they start making whites face the truth.

Then "we" care.

You know what? If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care.

Has anybody ever stopped, taken a step back, taken a deep breath, and though outside of the box for a minute? .....and though to yourself: Who really cares?

Why is it anybody's business who someone likes or doesn't like. Why should I care? People like and dislike other people for all sorts of reasons, their looks, their habits, maybe they have a whiny voice, maybe their annoying, maybe their a Seattle Seahawks fan....

....why should race not be a reason to? Why is it anybody's business? Like I said, if my next door neighbor does not like white people (I am white by the way) I don't really care. That's her bee's wax. It does not affect my life in the slightest.

Has anybody ever really stopped and thought about it that way? People are all knotted up and bunched up over stuff that is really none of their business.

Obviously I am not talking about violence or doing harm to people: That's an entirely different issue. But if a black guy just prefers the company of blacks or an Asian guy just prefers the company of Asians, whyy should anybody care? Get a life for Pete's sake.
Bonjour, I think it's important to talk about racism because now it's the opposite, I mean we start A to go to Z to protect minorities and we can thank the democrap who pass and give them all. the white race has become one that defends itself for its rights and even more for its Survival from terrorist attacks and other horrors made by foreigners in their own country.

No, it's not the opposite. Whites like you have not lost anything except their minds.
I am very proud to be white, I have red hair with green eyes, it bothers you?

You know what? If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care.

Has anybody ever stopped, taken a step back, taken a deep breath, and though outside of the box for a minute? .....and though to yourself: Who really cares?

Why is it anybody's business who someone likes or doesn't like. Why should I care? People like and dislike other people for all sorts of reasons, their looks, their habits, maybe they have a whiny voice, maybe their annoying, maybe their a Seattle Seahawks fan....

....why should race not be a reason to? Why is it anybody's business? Like I said, if my next door neighbor does not like white people (I am white by the way) I don't really care. That's her bee's wax. It does not affect my life in the slightest.

Has anybody ever really stopped and thought about it that way? People are all knotted up and bunched up over stuff that is really none of their business.

Obviously I am not talking about violence or doing harm to people: That's an entirely different issue. But if a black guy just prefers the company of blacks or an Asian guy just prefers the company of Asians, whyy should anybody care? Get a life for Pete's sake.
Bonjour, I think it's important to talk about racism because now it's the opposite, I mean we start A to go to Z to protect minorities and we can thank the democrap who pass and give them all. the white race has become one that defends itself for its rights and even more for its Survival from terrorist attacks and other horrors made by foreigners in their own country.

No, it's not the opposite. Whites like you have not lost anything except their minds.
Why would you having recessive traits bother anyone?

So which are you talking about? Racism or an individual not liking another individual?
I don't like thugs, race pimps and stupid people. Does that make me a racist?
only if you think all members of a particular race are thugs pimps and stupid

Does it bother you that we blacks are calling out the racists here?

Why are you proud of something that you had nothing to do with?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism - Who Cares?

You do. Because most of you whites here who are racists whine about what how everybody is racist against whites.

Why are you proud of something that you had nothing to do with?

What a stupid question. I am proud of the soldiers who died for me in WWII but I had nothing to do with that either, ya' dope.

Its also a cowardly question; I am sure you would never ask a black man or a Latino man that question.

We aren't the racists here. Racism is not pointing out racist behavior.

You already sound like a racist to me. In fact you sound like one of the sniveling idiots that this thread is all about, sticking your nose into other peoples' business where it doesn't belong.

Racism - Who Cares?
You do. Because most of you whites here who are racists whine about what how everybody is racist against whites.

The fact is that whites are the least racist people in America today. Blacks and Latino are far more racist than whites.

But you know what? Like I said in the OP, if you want to be a racist, I don't care. Go ahead. You'll never see me trying to get blacks or Latinos fired from their jobs because they don't like me. If you don't like white people it does not affect my life at all. I am not a crying loser like you are.

It only bothers me that there are little dickless bitches like you who get all waded up about it and we have to listen to you snivel.

Last edited:

You already sound like a racist to me.Inf fact you sound like one of the sniveling idiots that this thread is all about, sticking your nose into other peoples' business where it doesn't belong.

Racism - Who Cares?

The fact is that whites are the least racist people in America today. Blacks and Latino are far more racist than whites.

But you know what? Like I said in the OP, if you want to be a racist, I don't care. Go ahead. You'll never see me trying to get blacks or Latinos fired from their jobs because they don't like me. If you don't like white people it does not affect my life at all. I am not a crying loser like you are.

It only bothers me that there are little dickless bitches like you who get all waded up about it and we have to listen to you snivel.

Lol! You're a joke.

This isn't about not liking your next door neighbor because they are a different race.

You're just another dumb white racist lying to yourself about how whites are the least racist while conviently pulling out the white supremacist pity card about how everybody is is.

Last edited:
This statement clearly indicates you haven't got the faintest notion of what racism even is and are completely unqualified to discuss the topic.

Oh shut up dickless. I said at the get-go, I am not talking about policies that cause unfair harm, and I am not talking about violent types of racism. I am talking about some people just don't like other types of people.

But since you are so friggin smart, how about you define racism for everyone here. Go ahead Mrs. Einstein, we are all waiting to hear your brilliant definition.
You're an idiot. Your weak attempts at insulting me contradict each other and you don't even realize it. Plus, you are female but still thought it was ok to try to insult me by calling me female. You betray your self loathing by that.

You are weak and stupid and not worth my time.

Begone tRumpkin, back to whatever maga-cesspool you slithered out of.

Translation: You could not answer the question because for all your huff and puff you are just a moron.

Idiot.

You already sound like a racist to me.Inf fact you sound like one of the sniveling idiots that this thread is all about, sticking your nose into other peoples' business where it doesn't belong.

Racism - Who Cares?

I really enjoy the way some people manifest their insecurities.
This chic is all over the place. :cuckoo:

When racism impacts law and policy, it's a concern. And that's what has happened in America.

Yeah, it's called Affirmative Action.
That's about the only Law, or Policy that's Institutionalized Racism now-a-days at least.

------------------------------ yep , its supposed to be a FREE Country . Like or dislike anyone you like based on any reason you like .

So which are you talking about? Racism or an individual not liking another individual?
------------------------------ in a Free Country its any reason that you like OldLady .

Forum List

Back