🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your point is? Somebody who's calling these clowns out wherever they spill forth their vile is what? The fact is he was funded by fascists and is a pariah among the rational thinking world. Is this really who you want to be your mentor and hero?

The issue of race is so charged that only a "racist" group would dare fund research on the matter. All you've proven is how people are villified who dare suggest that there are aptitudes that correlate to race.

Originally posted by Big D
The g Factor also cites the evidence of transracial adoption studies. Three studies have been carried out on Korean and Vietnamese children adopted into White American and White Belgian homes. Though many had been hospitalized for malnutrition, prior to adoption, they went on to develop IQs ten or more points higher than their adoptive national norms. By contrast, Black and Mixed-Race (Black-White) children adopted into White middle-class families typically perform at a lower level than similarly adopted White children. In the well known Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, by age 17, adopted children with two White biological parents had an average IQ of 106, adopted children with one Black and one White biological parent averaged an IQ of 99, and adopted children with two Black biological parents had an average IQ of 89.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_tgf.html

give us a break here Big D...a nearly 60 year old study....quoting a book wrote in 1927....

Originally posted by jon_forward
give us a break here Big D...a nearly 60 year old study....quoting a book wrote in 1927....

So what about the study is flawed? Do you think the nature of inheritablity of intelligence has changes since the study?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So what about the study is flawed? Do you think the nature of inheritablity of intelligence has changes since the study?

flawed is an understatement....and yes....I do believe that the some things have changed..one being more and better food for our young.....women,infants and children program...it is a well known fact that the brain matures before the body[puberty] .......and before you go off about who is on it...almost any woman/family that is expecting can get on this program...

Hey Willie you know how many links on a website are actually unrelated to any website itself. If I had to guess on the web i'd say in the billions. Stay on topic with me now, your man is a certifiable wingnut that nobody respectable or not wants anything to do with. Only weakminded individuals such as you buy into this crap. David Duke are you kidding? Fascists?

Secondly, the only people he could find to fund this garbage were way, way fringe groups because they are the only ones warped enough to believe this crap. Listen all his research is tainted because of his funding, think if he had found opposite his funding wouldn't have dried up? Give me a break, you guys know this has blown up in your face now deal with it.

flawed is an understatement....and yes....I do believe that the some things have changed..one being more and better food for our young.....women,infants and children program...it is a well known fact that the brain matures before the body[puberty] .......and before you go off about who is on it...almost any woman/family that is expecting can get on this program...

But do you have anything relating to the inheritability of intelligence? Any good points?

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Willie you know how many links on a website are actually unrelated to any website itself. If I had to guess on the web i'd say in the billions. Stay on topic with me now, your man is a certifiable wingnut that nobody respectable or not wants anything to do with. Only weakminded individuals such as you buy into this crap. David Duke are you kidding? Fascists?

Secondly, the only people he could find to fund this garbage were way, way fringe groups because they are the only ones warped enough to believe this crap. Listen all his research is tainted because of his funding, think if he had found opposite his funding wouldn't have dried up? Give me a break, you guys know this has blown up in your face now deal with it.

you reek of desperation.

I know you guys just got used to being ostracized by your lib friends for being conservative and now you're afraid of being labelled racists as well. Let go of your fear, use the force.

outside of my first statement..is there anything you dont believe that i said??

You started blathering about nutrition. Do you work at GNC?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You started blathering about nutrition. Do you work at GNC?

from your last post I would have to say you need to slow up on the coffee......to answer one of your questions no I can not find documented proof as the study in not finished yet...you dont see a relationship between nutrition and well being...in babies?? you must not have any children...

from your last post I would have to say you need to slow up on the coffee......to answer one of your questions no I can not find documented proof as the study in not finished yet...you dont see a relationship between nutrition and well being...in babies?? you must not have any children...

What does that have to do with inheritability of intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back