🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jon_forward
the almost 60 years between when this study was done and today...all babies eat good...not just the choosen...

So how does this invalidate the study?

I knew that one was coming....do you think that the study subjects of almost 60 years ago had the same nutrition as their counter-parts....fat chance.....TODAY....good nutrition is available to all....not so 60 years ago.....if you cant understand this point I dont know how to get it across to you that between then and now some folks didnt eat so good...from birth on....poor food, poor brian growth......poor IQ....then.........not now

All the other stuff aside,

Are we all in agreement that blacks on the average do have higher levels of testosterone?

I knew that one was coming....do you think that the study subjects of almost 60 years ago had the same nutrition as their counter-parts....fat chance.....TODAY....good nutrition is available to all....not so 60 years ago.....if you cant understand this point I dont know how to get it across to you that between then and now some folks didnt eat so good...from birth on....poor food, poor brian growth......poor IQ....then.........not now

Not.

then we have to agree to not agree...:beer:

Do you honestly think your half thought about nutrition explains away all we've been discussing? How utterly delusional. Do you think about your mother with that mind?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Do you honestly think your half thought about nutrition explains away all we've been discussing? How utterly delusional. Do you think about your mother with that mind?

the nutrition part is 100% fact...backed by government studies...why do you think there is a program called Woman,infants and children???? or are you aware of such a program??? do I think about my mom with that in mind???:wtf:

I see the land mine.....not as a whole no.....in some yes...close enough?

Close but,
The studies I have posted say that the majority of blacks have higher testosterone levels, not all, and not just some as you suggest.

Jon, do you agree that the higher the testosterone that a person has, that person also has a greater chance of violent behaviour?

the nutrition part is 100% fact...backed by government studies...why do you think there is a program called Woman,infants and children???? or are you aware of such a program??? do I think about my mom with that in mind???:wtf:

Still. this doesn't explain away all aptitude/race correlations that have been shown.

The rest was a bad joke based on the "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" line. bad joke. bad. Bad rwa. Somebody spank me.

Bully here is that information you requested for your education:

Blacks higher testosterone levels are a well known medical fact:

Blacks in the United States have the highest prostate cancer rate in the world and nearly twice that of whites in the United States. The 2:1 black-to-white ratio in prostate cancer rates is already apparent at age 45 years, the age at which the earliest prostate cancer cases occur. This finding suggests that the factor(s) responsible for the difference in rates occurs, or first occurs, early in life. Testosterone has been hypothesized to play a role in the etiology of prostate cancer, because testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, are the principal trophic hormones that regulate growth and function of epithelial prostate tissue. This report gives the results of assays of circulating steroid hormone levels in white and black college students in Los Angeles, CA. Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

There are many medical article that say the same thing.
I am going to give you some credit and not post the many links that relate testosterone to violent behaviour.

Originally posted by Big D
Close but,
The studies I have posted say that the majority of blacks have higher testosterone levels, not all, and not just some as you suggest.

Jon, do you agree that the higher the testosterone that a person has, that person also has a greater chance of violent behaviour?

look at all the football players,wrestlers and weight lifters....over aggressive would be a better choice of words..

For what it's worth, I think I can shed some light on jon and other's reluctance to believe in racial differences in intelligence and the importance of inheritance. Such facts are hard for people to accept because they strike at the heart of current dogma, which says that "all humans are equal." Of course, there is no evidence of this, but it's comforting to believe because it sounds good, and makes life sound nice.

But it's not true. Not all people are "the same." We are not all equals.

william....you have your views...I have mine....did it ever enter your mind that the ones that did all of these "studies" including the 1927 transracail adoption one....the subjects were hand picked....and as to why those that choose a different view dont have a "study" to prove our views....why should we??? I believe Isaac had a "study" where all people reguardless of where they were born or who they had for parents were ....by DNA less then 4% different....at the maximum. we dont need a study to tell us who is or isnt a human being...

Originally posted by William Joyce
You need to ride the subway with me.

If I ever get to NY I will take you up on that william...I have a chance..however slim of going to DC.for a job interview..any places you recommend that I should visit?

Willie is afraid and wouldn't go to any place interesting other than to Gamber, MD outside D.C., headquarters of Maryland KKK where he can get his head filled with more gung ho melarkey.

Oh he might take you to the Holocaust Museum lol.

Hey Willie you haven't taken that bogus quote from Professor Rushton off your signature yet? You are losing face having a quote up from such a charletain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back