Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
Big D/90210 do you always do this when you don't have retort? Post the same thing over and over?

In my time here I have heard nothing but bitching and moaning from you but no solutions, so tell us what is a viable and realistic solution to the supposed minority problem as you see it?
I have answered this question so many times.
The solution is to hold blacks responsable for there behaviour and not to blame others.
OCA, you have already blamed the French for what is happing in Haiti, because you say the French did not educate the blacks 200 hundered years ago.

I think that alot of whites treat blacks like animals. When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. Anywhere in the world, when blacks behave badly, people like OCA say colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, slavery, poverty, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. We all hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.
Colonial masters never committed anything near the murder and genocide seen under black rule in Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Somalia, Haiti and other countries, where millions of blacks have been slaughtered in unspeakable ways, which include: hacking to death, boiling in oil, setting on fire and dismemberment.

Yes, as shocking as this may sound, I belive the solution is to treat blacks as human beings.

Originally posted by USA90210
You got that wrong. You idiots need to crawl out from under that rock and open your damn eyes. It's crazy how much of a sheltered life you live.
sheltered life? and you the expert on my life? well bring your bitch ass over here and welel compare notes. or are you too big of a pussy to leave your strong hold?

So you think its ok for blacks by your own numbers, 450,000 to be enslaved? I'm not saying the French are to blame for everything happening in Haiti today but you can't say they are without any culpability at all.

And just how do you propose that blacks be held responsible? Are they not already incarcerated in overwhelming numbers? What else do you need in Sandpoint that you aren't getting from your 2% black poulation? You didn't answer the question you just gave a generalized statement, I need specifics from you but I doubt you have them.

Also does the mayor in Sandpoint and the other Aryan Nation members know they got themselves a genuine Jew amongst them? I doubt it.

There is a reason this issue and your wild stance on it gets no national play, because its completely friggin wrong and insane. Keep those quotes coming from the scheister Rushton, hell even Willie wised up and got rid of his quotes.

Originally posted by OCA
Oh and keep comparing blacks to dogs, they just love that hehehe
Your the one who said that "Blacks probably smell the fear on you and take you as an easy mark".

The Black population here in beautiful Sandpoint Idaho is far less then 2%, thus why we have NO murders, rapes or robberies every year.

OCA, in your hometown of Washington D.C.
The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS

So you don't think that blacks or anybody for that matter can tell when you are afraid or uneasy? I didn't literally mean a scent Dave. Touchy aren't we when we are on wrong side of a topic.

Originally posted by OCA
So you don't think that blacks or anybody for that matter can tell when you are afraid or uneasy? I didn't literally mean a scent Dave. Touchy aren't we when we are on wrong side of a topic.

Racists know...deep down...that they're on the wrong side of the issue. They're so frightened of the world around them that they will grasp at any straw in order to justify themselves.

Originally posted by OCA
Saying that because we recognize that you are a racist is irresponsible and arrogant is like saying we are all uneducated and unobservant. Its written all over your posts.

So it doesn't bother YOU that black culture is an influence on everyone? The corruption of society caused by it doesn't bother you at all? You like it?

So it doesn't bother YOU that black culture is an influence on everyone? The corruption of society caused by it doesn't bother you at all? You like it?

Cultures influence each other, but the main cultural influence now is that which the mass media in this country peddles...essentially whatever makes money for them.

how is it an influence on everyone? i couild care less if its mlk day or fuck your sister redneck day. its anohter day to me.

Originally posted by OCA
Sure I belive that people can tell when another person is afraid or uneasy, but you suggested that when blacks sence fear in another person that person is a "easy mark".

That is the way people describe animals.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Racists know...deep down...that they're on the wrong side of the issue. They're so frightened of the world around them that they will grasp at any straw in order to justify themselves.

Get a grip! You make things too philosophical for your own good. Not even you really know what your talking about. I'll give it to you cut and dry...

Well i'm a part of everyone and it doesn't bother me a bit, don't listen to rap or hip hop, any of that stuff. People said the same shit about Elvis, The Beatles, Kiss, punk rock etc. etc. You really should stop woorying about things you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO control over. What are you gonna do, have it out with every white kid you see with his pants waist down around his knees or every white kid listening to rap and saying yo? If so you will be one angry,sorry sonofabitch at the end of every day for the rest of your life because I got news for you there are white people like that in every big and small town in America. Hell the white kids are really the ones who take it to the extreme.

You know, when you really look through this thread, William, Big D, and myself have made some terrific points. You guys haven't made many at all. You're more interested in personal attacks rather than the issues. When there is something you can't explain, you turn to calling us racists and whatever other crap goes with that.

Originally posted by OCA
Well i'm a part of everyone and it doesn't bother me a bit, don't listen to rap or hip hop, any of that stuff. People said the same shit about Elvis, The Beatles, Kiss, punk rock etc. etc. You really should stop woorying about things you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO control over. What are you gonna do, have it out with every white kid you see with his pants waist down around his knees or every white kid listening to rap and saying yo? If so you will be one angry,sorry sonofabitch at the end of every day for the rest of your life because I got news for you there are white people like that in every big and small town in America. Hell the white kids are really the ones who take it to the extreme.

That's why is extremely sad "because of" white kids "taking it to the extreme." It's even more sad that "no one" can control these things, not myself, or really any black guy in this country (if they choose for some reason to go against their own culture that they have created here).

You know, when you really look through this thread, William, Big D, and myself have made some terrific points. You guys haven't made many at all. You're more interested in personal attacks rather than the issues. When there is something you can't explain, you turn to calling us racists and whatever other crap goes with that.
you dickheads have made nothing but shit.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by OCA
Again I repeat if you lump everybody together into races, of course there is going to be an order, just like in sports. Not everybody scores the exact same on the test just like if you have 16 game season not every team goes 8-8.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So show us what the score is,
Anything, anyway, anykind of test in anywhere in the world.

Lets take Asians and Blacks two minoritys in the USA, what is the score?

You show me any kind of educational test about anything SAT, IQ, goverment jobs, cooking, fireman, doctor, lawyer, carpet cleaning, math, spelling, african history, shoe shining, I don't care what it is any test of anykind about anything.
Show us a test that blacks out perfrom Asians in, no wait, a test that blacks score equal to Asians in, no wait, A test that blacks even score close to Asians. Ya, thats it, any test of anykind in anyway about anything where blacks score just even close to that of Asians.

Show us what the score is:
Anything, anyway anykind of crime that asians commit more than blacks?

I don't care what kind of crime it is, murder, rape to much MSG's, assult, bank robbery, riding a bike to fast, anything, anykind, anyway show us a crime that asians commit more then blacks, no wait, just show us a crime that Asians commit the same as blacks, no wait, just show us a crime of anykind, anywhere in anyway where Asians and blacks even come close to commiting at the same rate.

I tell you what, you find anything of anykind of whatever that shows blacks and Asians prefrom close to the same on anything and I mean anything.

I don't care what it is, raising a family, driving a car, eating, drinking, having the same pets, watching TV, I don't care, anything?

That's why is extremely sad "because of" white kids "taking it to the extreme." It's even more sad that "no one" can control these things, not myself, or really any black guy in this country (if they choose for some reason to go against their own culture that they have created here).

That's prob the first legitimate point you've made so far OCA...

Originally posted by Big D
quote:and again i heard:
blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by Big D
Sure I belive that people can tell when another person is afraid or uneasy, but you suggested that when blacks sence fear in another person that person is a "easy mark".

That is the way people describe animals.

You are aren't you? Its not just blacks who will screw your ass but Italians, Jews, Asians, Nazi Skinheads etc. etc. etc. if they feel that you are fearful of them and disrespect them in any way, which you do. My point is there are vultures in every race not just blacks, you just like to point out blacks and Mexicans.

Oh by the way you never addressed the two LIES I caught you in
1. The top 100 wanted list from LAPD was not in fact all Hispanics as you claimed.
2. Rampart LAPD scandal was not all Hispanics which you claimed.

:blowup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back